4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

Thanks man. And what about training because at #1 in the text it says def. positioning but also at #1 in the picture it says att. movement. What should I use?
Att.Movement, mate! Sorry, I didnot update it.

Great, fun tactic. Won the Sky Bet Championship with Fulham, finishing over 100 pts, only lost about 3 or 4 matches and made it quite far into the FA cup.

The strikers in this tactic score for fun and get loads of assist. Your back four will be very solid and getting high ratings. Only downside as I see it is that your four midfielders are a bit inconsistent. Either they are scoring and getting assist or they are just getting 6.7-6.8.

For example, Im using this with Dortmund. Played 5 Champions league matches, won 4, draw 1 (beat Real Madrid at home and then 1-1 away). 11 games played in the Bundesliga with 9 wins and 2 losses.

BUT.

Shinji Kagawa is utterly useless as AMC for some reason, i'd figure he'd be a perfect fit in that role but hes currently standing on 6.71 in average rating after 7 league games. 4 games in the Champions league with an average of 7.00. He has scored one single goal in all competions, zero assists.

Im baffled.

I had the same problem, but only with the 2 AMCs. I've changed theirs passing style to short and they've started to play better, although some players simple don't fit in the role

Used tactic first season won league and efl with Liverpool. Changed to the above fixed tactic played 17 won 13 drawn 3 lost 1 For 40 Against 6 Great tactic mate.
What was your starting 11

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This tactic is amazing, but WTF in the last 2 games my team got 5 red cards, is this normal?

This tactic is amazing, but WTF in the last 2 games my team got 5 red cards, is this normal?
This tactic is high pressing. So, your players maybe have high aggressive & less composure.
Besides, your experience about using players.

This tactic is high pressing. So, your players maybe have high aggressive & less composure.
Besides, your experience about using players.

The first game i won 2-3 away even with 2 red cards, but the second game i started winning 2-0 and got 3 red cards and then i lost 2-3 :/ still amazing tactic tho, i think i was like 20 games without losing before that last one

Still the best tactic to win everything!

Even with wingers adapted to AMCs i have great results!

Im going to test an alternative as a 4-2-2-2 but with advanced playmakers in the wings that in attack come to the middle, but in the defence stance with track better attacking FBs.

Has anyone try the strikers as CF?
Does it make any big difference between AF & CF?

Last edited:
Has anyone try the strikers as CF?
Does it make any big difference between AF & CF?

CF will make them do a lot more than they actually do, meaning that they will be many times out of the action area, aka, the box! If you read the CF description, they will do all the roles, including F9, Defensive Forward and other roles that have their action played outside the box.

2nd season

Give this tactic a try during my 2nd season with Man Utd. So far this tactic have impressed me alot!
As you can see from the match schedule, i switch between the counter & the final tactics. But as the matches goes by, I stick to the counter tactic as I think it bring more stability (& wins!) to my team.

Also, i do realize that you need a good AM & your full backs must also have good defensive quality.

You may refer to the attachments for your reference of my team.

I've made a few changes in this to be a strikeless 433. Do you wanna see it and try it?

It defends better and the goals are more spread through the 3 in the front and, strangely, by the 2 mids (MCR and MCL).

I've made a few changes in this to be a strikeless 433. Do you wanna see it and try it?

It defends better and the goals are more spread through the 3 in the front and, strangely, by the 2 mids (MCR and MCL).

Sure