4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

I've been trying to develop a 3-5-2 Brazil 2002 formation based on this one, and for my surprise it's working even better than the 4-2-2-2! This 8-1 result against Barcelona was before fully fluid!
If anyone is interested, I've uploaded the tactic. Better late than never. :D

View attachment 74940
Inspiration:
Wing Back, Right = Cafu = Carvajal
Wing Back, Left = Roberto Carlos = Marcelo
Advanced Playmaker = Ronaldinho = Özil
Shadow Striker = Rivaldo = Bale
Advanced Forward = Fat Ronaldo = Cristiano Ronaldo

View attachment 74941

https://www.4shared.com/file/wVAYBrcZca/3-5-2_Brazil_2002_007B65C0-CCC.html

Last edited:
Hello,

I cannot download please share on mediafire

Thanks

We can't download the link, could you please renew it?

I've been trying to develop a 3-5-2 Brazil 2002 formation based on this one, and for my surprise it's working even better than the 4-2-2-2! This 8-1 result against Barcelona was before fully fluid!
If anyone is interested, I've uploaded the tactic. Better late than never. :D

View attachment 1137436
Inspiration:
Wing Back, Right = Cafu = Carvajal
Wing Back, Left = Roberto Carlos = Marcelo
Advanced Playmaker = Ronaldinho = Özil
Shadow Striker = Rivaldo = Bale
Advanced Forward = Fat Ronaldo = Cristiano Ronaldo

View attachment 1137435

https://www.4shared.com/file/wVAYBrcZca/3-5-2_Brazil_2002_007B65C0-CCC.html

Hi,

Still enjoying FM17 and this tactic looks very interesting. Are you using any OI or special training and are you playing with the same setup both home and away?

Hi,

Still enjoying FM17 and this tactic looks very interesting. Are you using any OI or special training and are you playing with the same setup both home and away?

Indeed it does look interesting...

Did you try it? or have you used it with some experience? I'd consider trying it, but currently at a crucial point in a network game and don't want to depart from a tried and tested tactic without more than one screen shot.

Indeed it does look interesting...

Did you try it? or have you used it with some experience? I'd consider trying it, but currently at a crucial point in a network game and don't want to depart from a tried and tested tactic without more than one screen shot.

I gave it a little try with both Real Madrid and Bayern Munich at the beginning of the game, but could not really get any of the teams playing well. Not sure what I did wrong, but it seems the counter style makes the side sit too deep and struggle to break teams down as all other teams would sit deep as well.

Was hoping for some feedback from the creator, but maybe he has switched to fm18 now.
Let me know if you try it out how it works for you, I might give it another go.

Was hoping for some feedback from the creator, but maybe he has switched to fm18 now.
Let me know if you try it out how it works for you, I might give it another go.

Hey guys. I've tweaked it and it's working even better now. Won Champions and La Liga with Real Madrid.

I will share with you now. The defensive midfielders are now central, and the Ronaldinho is now an attacking midfielder.

The tactic is less defensive and now more balanced. It concede few goals and scores punctually. Works very well for me.

(OI's are the same from the OP)

Cheers!

View attachment 72050

Last edited:
Fair enough you won the double with Real, were they overpowered? have you tested with a lessor team? Thanks

Can you post Player Instructions,not Team Instructions...pls

Can somebody please reupload this tactic? Thanks!