4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

Im doing great with my RB Leipzig save in first season. Using the counter version of the tactic.
Played 14 matches, 12W 1D 1L. Won 3-0 against bayern at home and won 2-3 at Dortmund away.

The only thing I'm dealing with is a lot of yellow cards, often 5 or 6 a game, are there more people with this problem? And what about a solution for this problem?
It's very good, mate!
Blackburn had 12 yellow cards in 10 games.
RYHurZ.png

-----------------------------------------------------

Is this Man Utd? Man Utd has only 2 shots, 0 On target and possession 43%
kP8YxVm.jpg

upSU3w.png

5Z6uxX.png

Have you tried this with attacking mentality or just counter and standard?

Im doing great with my RB Leipzig save in first season. Using the counter version of the tactic.
Played 14 matches, 12W 1D 1L. Won 3-0 against bayern at home and won 2-3 at Dortmund away.

The only thing I'm dealing with is a lot of yellow cards, often 5 or 6 a game, are there more people with this problem? And what about a solution for this problem?
To solve the yellow card issue then click on the player when booked and reduce his tackling hard option also sine them around 60mins

I made a tweak for this tactic 4-2-3-1 with 2 IF's.

If anyone wants to try i can upload it.

Amazing with smaller clubs to

Brilliant tactic!

Thought i'd try with a smaller team so started a save with Nott's county in league 2, results were insane won league easily using Counter tactic broke all the records most points in a season 105pts most wins and goals.

Played counter for every match it hit and miss for first couple of months then amazing only 5 defeats in the 46 games just stick with it an follow OP instructions!

Brilliant tactic!

Thought i'd try with a smaller team so started a save with Nott's county in league 2, results were insane won league easily using Counter tactic broke all the records most points in a season 105pts most wins and goals.

Played counter for every match it hit and miss for first couple of months then amazing only 5 defeats in the 46 games just stick with it an follow OP instructions!
Thanks SuperSaint78! Great job, mate! (K)
Please, vote this tactic to many people looking at it! :wub:

Great tactic.. Started using it with Parma in Serie B when we were in 18th position and struggling. Since then we are unbeaten in 15 games and up to 3rd place. Started with counter and structured for all games, however found that changing to fluid helps the attacking creativity when we were struggling to get any shots.

Now trying out counter and fluid to start games to see if it as consistent as the original.

Thanks SuperSaint78! Great job, mate! (K)
Please, vote this tactic to many people looking at it! :wub:

I tried this with villa but not getting good results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doesnt seem to be working as united lost 2-1 and 3-1 at home to chelsea and arsenal /: