4222 - Brazil's Samba Football - The charm of football

According to the responses, I see many people using this tactic succeeds, only a few are not successful. I do not understand why this tactic only 3 stars. Do you not like this tactic?! Are you not happy with this tactic?!

I just voted for you mate

Did really well with Leicester using Counter for most of the time but having standard to switch to if drawing with 20mins left or games at home where i was a big favorite.

Going to try with a team in the 3rd league in Northern Ireland and all players amatuer to show it can work anywhere.

VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure you use correct OI's and DO NOT let ASSMAN do them.
- Make sure you put player training to the positions and roles they will be in.

Example of how well it works -

[video=youtube;gaEEcjkQLo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaEEcjkQLo8[/video]

Did really well with Leicester using Counter for most of the time

VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure you use correct OI's and DO NOT let ASSMAN do them.
- Make sure you put player training to the positions and roles they will be in.
Thank jethers so much! I'm happy with this tactic working well for you. :wub:

7213067883638_n.jpg

Used tactic first season won league and efl with Liverpool. Changed to the above fixed tactic played 17 won 13 drawn 3 lost 1 For 40 Against 6 Great tactic mate.

Lol .why are u posting pics of girls .are those yours or have anything to do with the tactics ?

Lol .why are u posting pics of girls .are those yours or have anything to do with the tactics ?
Posting pics in articles to more attractive and relax to the eyes!
zCMsOx4.png

sorry if that caused you uncomfortable! :)

Last edited:

I don't mind the pictures me mate. It means I can rub one out while I wait for the tactic to download :D

It takes around 1.5 seconds to download...Im sorry if you can do it in that amount of time XD

ok...i played 14 matches in la liga with deportivo alaves....after the last match i played iam 100 per cent sure that for me this is the best tactic in this fm...so wait a little and i am gonna post screens..well done

Impressive that you get this tactic to work so well @Xlapatsas10.

I think i will try it again.

Impressive that you get this tactic to work so well @Xlapatsas10.

I think i will try it again.

Yes going really well..u have to be patient with the tactic...dont u lost two or three games and then quit...and i dont have the right players..i am waiting to make transfer a striker cause i have only one

Really nice results. Great job. For me this is the best tactic so far.