Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

works very well. was struggling at the beginning of my second season with werder and now just won the next 3 bundesliga games. great stuff thank you

works very well. was struggling at the beginning of my second season with werder and now just won the next 3 bundesliga games. great stuff thank you
Is this using the final version or the fie below? I only use the Golden XI file below now.

Thanks for the feedback

Attachments

• 4231 Perfect Tactic! Dominant GOLDEN XI.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 270
Is this using the final version or the fie below? I only use the Golden XI file below now.

Thanks for the feedback
Its using your golden xi, Currently having challenges against bigger teams and away, but at Jan still 4th

screenshot.png
screenshot1.png

Hello!

Yellow line on the first image indicates when I plugged in this tactic, so I guess you can say it's working rather fine for me. However, throughout this period, Lautaro Martinez started every match for me but only scored 2 goals, both in the same match, both against Leeds. That's a poor return for a striker of his caliber.
Is anyone else having this issue, and if yes, any ideas on how to improve on these stats?

Thank you!

Last edited:
View attachment 483737View attachment 483738

Hello!

Yellow line on the first image indicates when I plugged in this tactic, so I guess you can say it's working rather fine for me. However, throughout this period, Lautaro Martinez started every match for me but only scored 2 goals, both in the same match, both against Leeds. That's a poor return for a striker of his caliber.
Is anyone else having this issue, and if yes, any ideas on how to improve on these stats?

Thank you!
Its similar with my 2 strikers. I tried switching between CF(A) to see how it goes. still undecided on whats best pal

Its similar with my 2 strikers. I tried switching between CF(A) to see how it goes. still undecided on whats best pal

Yeah, let me know how that works out for you, man. I'll be away from the game for a few days. Lautaro has scored 3 goals for me over the course of 10 BPL games (all 10 he played the whole game), which is disappointing. I'd scream at him for poor form all the time but due to team's performance, he's usually over 7.0 himself, so he won't take no **** from me lol.

I realized through this tactic striker just doesn't get enough chances, which is why he doesn't score. Same with another tactic I had success with. So, maybe, just maybe... The new engine which was supposed to fix 1-on-1 chances being missed frequently did so by... reducing the amount of such chances being created in the first place. :unsure:

Used this for 13 games and i haven't lost 1, i started using this tactic away at spurs on 21/20/23. Included screenshot of my results and my team line up

Attachments

• Nottingham Forest_ Fixtures.png
    Nottingham Forest_ Fixtures.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 403
  • Nottm Forest v Preston_ Overview.png
    Nottm Forest v Preston_ Overview.png
    4 MB · Views: 467
View attachment 483737View attachment 483738

Hello!

Thank you!

Hi mate what do you do with training,set pieces and any other info would help

Hi mate what do you do with training,set pieces and any other info would help
Training is all done by the assistant.

Set pieces i have my wingers usually for the crossing opportunities and amc/best free kick taker for direct shots on free kicks.

This is the latest league table of my season so far.

The schedule is also good viewing. Best season ive ever had so far. As mentioned above the striker doesn't seem to score too many.

Attachments

• Golden XI League a.GIF
    Golden XI League a.GIF
    538.9 KB · Views: 331
  • golden xi b.GIF
    golden xi b.GIF
    670.6 KB · Views: 298
Training is all done by the assistant.

Set pieces i have my wingers usually for the crossing opportunities and amc/best free kick taker for direct shots on free kicks.
cheers mate what about ois and do you have any other info for me please

After having a stinking time with a 352 for the Nerazzurri tried this and straight away seeing the difference. Looking dangerous with every attack. Not instant resulting the matches - loving this tactic! Started using this against Bologna away.

Attachments

• 20200210200049_1.jpg
    20200210200049_1.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 230
After having a stinking time with a 352 for the Nerazzurri tried this and straight away seeing the difference. Looking dangerous with every attack. Not instant resulting the matches - loving this tactic! Started using this against Bologna away.
awesome