Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

View attachment 483952
Finished the season as invincibles! Best season ive ever had and not had to tinker with tactics.
Year 2034, this game in three - four seasons signing well you win everything. A test is needed from the start. In my opinion you have a tactic that can be good.

I will try it in my game with Andorra in the second Spanish division. It is my third season and I am a very humble team since I have to avoid relagation.

Last edited:
Just finished my season with this tactic(started using tactic in October) and it has worked great, this is my 4th season in Prem with Forest and never finished above 10th and this season finished 6th with 2nd best goal tally. Can't wait to get some new additions in and use this tactic for a full season

Attachments

• Premier League_ Stages.png
    Premier League_ Stages.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 320
First tests. Good control of possession, but weak in defense during some sections of the matches.
1581432918564.png

1581433148339.png
1581433290191.png
1581433315137.png
1581433340774.png
1581433375317.png

Had a dreamy 16-0 win preseason getting the players ready for the new season.

Attachments

• 20200211151937_1.jpg
    20200211151937_1.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 287
PLEASE HELP i need to know what happens with training opposition instructions and set pieces as i want to test this

PLEASE HELP i need to know what happens with training opposition instructions and set pieces as i want to test this
I don't use any opposition instructions in any games bud, training is all left to assistant manager. be interested to see the test pal. hope it works out

This tactic is insane. I had my own 4231 tactic but it's inconsistent. With this tactic, I have won every match (with Liverpool) from October to December except for 2 draws. Away at Man City, they had only 1 shot on target if I can remember correctly. This is like the Diablo tactic from the CM days.
I personally don't really like the combination of DLP and RPM, but apparently it works. I did tweak the tactics though:
1. WB changed to support
2. Pressing intensity max
3. Distriibute to centre backs
4. Get stuck in
I think what works is your tweaking of the player instructions, which I am too lazy to do when I play FM, haha.
I don't really play for long periods due to work. So I do not know when my (first) season will end. Will let you know how it will turn out. Looking good.

Loving this tactic OP - are there any player traits that you have noticed that are beneficial?

Having problems away from home I'm either conceding early or very late with most away games ending either 1-1 or 1-0. Playing as Ipswich in the championship so my players aren't top notch, I'm top and 6 points clear but my away form is ruining my season.
I have noticed most reviews on here teams are full of superstar players? Could it be that it suits top tesms/players only?
I've tinkered with different player instructions and have been thinking of moving the SS(on my save) back into a holding or BWM role. Any help or suggestions would be massively appreciated. At home this tactic is great and easily beat better teams in my division, using beta version 20.2.4 or is it 20.4.2 not sure.

I'm having issues too - I'm on v20.2.4 ME 20.39. I'm playing as Man Utd but I'm experiencing a little inconsistency at the moment... One match we will batter Tottenham 7-0 at home and then we will go to Sheffield United/Brighton who are bottom of the league and I will loose 3-2 despite being 0-2 ahead at half time. My striker Martial doesn't score, they mainly come from defenders (Axel Tuanzebe) and the AM (Bruno Fernandes). The majority of goals I'm conceding seem to be sneaking in from the "near post" but I don't watch the games, I have it set to Commentary only, so I can't be sure where the weakness is.

I have to say, it's not just this tactic though, I've tried a few on the current match engine and they're all struggling ?

Which match engine are you on? I was wondering if you had made any tweaks to the formation at all?

Latest match engine. The only tweak is for the corners and throw-ins. No long throws and the corners are not short.

I use shouts a lot. Every 10-15 minutes.

Anyone run a proper test on this a team? Perhaps one that isn't Bayern, Liverpool or Utd? You can do bits with them teams pretty easily anyway, looks good but just wondering how it runs with a team that isn't always big favourite

where is the final version you have uploaded and listed several versions. is the correct version on the overview or not?

there should be a rule about this any updates or changes etc should only be amended within the overview section to stop it getting confusing......