4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

thats very good tactics both of them counter and defensive mentality... was using u tactic on patch before 14.2.2 then its stop working but the "new ones" are working ! few days ago i said that ROCKSOLID tactic(from other user from this forum) is best for 14.2.2 but your 4-2-3-1 may be bit better:D....
View attachment 422028 im not favourite to win the polish "serie A" but that tactic makes a diffrent, using counter all matches home and defensive only against big teams in european competitions

thats very good tactics both of them counter and defensive mentality... was using u tactic on patch before 14.2.2 then its stop working but the "new ones" are working ! few days ago i said that ROCKSOLID tactic(from other user from this forum) is best for 14.2.2 but your 4-2-3-1 may be bit better:D....
View attachment 495934 im not favourite to win the polish "serie A" but that tactic makes a diffrent, using counter all matches home and defensive only against big teams in european competitions
Thanks mate. I am just happy if people enjoy my tactics.

Great results btw!

Dude it still not working on me, i have using patch 14.2 can you give me your best attacking tactic ?

I'm playing the 14.2.2 version. I read through everything you had written, followed the exact instructions and changed nothing. Usually I don't criticize other peoples tactics on here but I thought I'd let you know what was going wrong so you could amend it. I gave it time t get fully fluid and after 10 games when fully fluid with Dortmund I had to stop. Then results in those 10 were as following 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 loses. of those wins one was a 3-0 victory over Bayern, but I was getting spanked by newly promoted teams. The tackling is suicidal, the constantly hassling opponents just turned ever game into a physical tussle. The build up play nice until the final third where it became to hasty and rushed. Far to much dribbling into the box from supposed wingers? Constantly running into 3 defenders instead of moving into space. The set pieces were the worst Ive ever seen. Instead of crossing it into the box players started hitting the crossbar and over-hitting the corners all the time. Lewandoski scored one goal during those games against a second division team in the cup. It must be the update but this is without a shadow of a doubt the worst tactic I've used that was made for this update. The only time my team preformed as you said they do i.e on the break,with less possession but great insision was against bayern so maybe it is a good underdog tactic? Definately needs alot of work.

I'm playing the 14.2.2 version. I read through everything you had written, followed the exact instructions and changed nothing. Usually I don't criticize other peoples tactics on here but I thought I'd let you know what was going wrong so you could amend it. I gave it time t get fully fluid and after 10 games when fully fluid with Dortmund I had to stop. Then results in those 10 were as following 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 loses. of those wins one was a 3-0 victory over Bayern, but I was getting spanked by newly promoted teams. The tackling is suicidal, the constantly hassling opponents just turned ever game into a physical tussle. The build up play nice until the final third where it became to hasty and rushed. Far to much dribbling into the box from supposed wingers? Constantly running into 3 defenders instead of moving into space. The set pieces were the worst Ive ever seen. Instead of crossing it into the box players started hitting the crossbar and over-hitting the corners all the time. Lewandoski scored one goal during those games against a second division team in the cup. It must be the update but this is without a shadow of a doubt the worst tactic I've used that was made for this update. The only time my team preformed as you said they do i.e on the break,with less possession but great insision was against bayern so maybe it is a good underdog tactic? Definately needs alot of work.
Thanks for the advice mate. Will take that in consideration and work on a new update. Just remember that there is no such thing as plug and won everything, you will have to work out why they are scoring ie being long balls, defenders to high and so on. The people making the tactics and uploading them cant play the game for you. You will have to analyse thing for your self.

What i do is look at the *** manager comments, if game after game he say you midfield is being over run or the other team is playing long balls, then i do something about it. Modify the tactic to fit your team.

Im playing with arsenal, how beast my striker my fullback always doing ****, i've tried to tweaked but still ****
Wont call my tactic ****....but that is your opinion. I will have a look at the tactic and help you.

almost finish season with Legia WarsawView attachment 420694first stage, View attachment 420693secend stage champion with 3 games to go!
Young team won against big moneyView attachment 420692they got take over by rich investor look at the wages that they can pay! and my wagesView attachment 420687
very good tactic start to play more with defensively mentality, even against weaker teams at home still score goals and conceed lees. Good Job Man!

Again, great tactic Andrich. What I would advise, ONE of the two supporting midfielders to defense. Gives less goals against. Also, Complete forward never works for me. False9 is okaj, but trying Hanging striker? If I get a topscoorder I will let you know. Currently Jay Rodriguez is finding the net easier then Pablo Osvaldo, while the last should be MUCH better than Jay.

Again, great tactic Andrich. What I would advise, ONE of the two supporting midfielders to defense. Gives less goals against. Also, Complete forward never works for me. False9 is okaj, but trying Hanging striker? If I get a topscoorder I will let you know. Currently Jay Rodriguez is finding the net easier then Pablo Osvaldo, while the last should be MUCH better than Jay.
Thanks Dennis, will give your suggestions a go tonight. Haven't had much time to tweak, but to be fairly honest...I am waiting for the new patch before I put all my effort in again.