4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

Been working on a tactic myself, so far so good, but need to play a whole season to upload it

View attachment 437588

Made some defensive tweaks and it seems to work nicely. Still not 100% fluid, around 75% but it works.

View attachment 437587

Unfortunate loss against Lyon. All my players where tired from the match against FC Twente. Also, three corner goals conceided (two own goals). So not to shabby, isn't it?

Please some else try it.

Didn't buy/sell anyone. Just got Sissoko and Benayoun from free transfer.

****, do i continue with my owned tweaked version of this, Pl 28 , W26, D2 L0 , S-94 Con-11, or try your 14.2 version.

The goals is misleading by the way, its my B team so they are currently better than every team in that league and probably most of the one above as well... lol

****, do i continue with my owned tweaked version of this, Pl 28 , W26, D2 L0 , S-94 Con-11, or try your 14.2 version.

The goals is misleading by the way, its my B team so they are currently better than every team in that league and probably most of the one above as well... lol
Can you upload your tweak version, so that I can put it in the opening post. Then there is more version for other users to choice from. Your tweak result wise looks good.

Even though PSV has better youth players, it certainly isn't any/much better than Ajax, AZ and/or FC Twente. So not conceiding any goal against them is a major plus. I chose PSV, because I know those players better :)

Will try some more tests today with teams like Newcastle, Southampton, maybe even "worse" teams. Main goal for me was to keep a solid defense, which it seems to do.

Also, don't forget, EVERY team you control will eventually have the better players/youngstars of the league. But until then you want to wall, while you aim for the goal.

Cheers mate, the tactic is brilliant! I've used the defensive version for the whole season in my first year at A.C. Milan, 2018/2019, and these are the results:
SERIE A: Winner
LEAGUE CUP: I am in final vs. Juventus,still to play
EUROPA LEAGUE: I am in the semifinals vs. Galatasaray, still to play the second round (i won the first round 2-0 at home).

I have a question: is the tactic still effective in the 2nd year? I have to make some changes in order to avoid the AI getting used to it?

Cheers mate, the tactic is brilliant! I've used the defensive version for the whole season in my first year at A.C. Milan, 2018/2019, and these are the results:
SERIE A: Winner
LEAGUE CUP: I am in final vs. Juventus,still to play
EUROPA LEAGUE: I am in the semifinals vs. Galatasaray, still to play the second round (i won the first round 2-0 at home).

I have a question: is the tactic still effective in the 2nd year? I have to make some changes in order to avoid the AI getting used to it?
Glad it is still working for you.

I use it all the time year after year. so you dont have to make any changes.