4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

End of the Everton Test

As I said earlier: All these results is where the Assistant Manager pick the team and Instant Results with "No match Plan"

Been playing the 4-2dm-3-1 & won everything 2 season`s on the run & I am 2nd with 10 games gone .. having lost 1 , how come you have tweaked it? by playing cm`s instead of dm`s .. Just curious really.

Playing as United.

Been playing the 4-2dm-3-1 & won everything 2 season`s on the run & I am 2nd with 10 games gone .. having lost 1 , how come you have tweaked it? by playing cm`s instead of dm`s .. Just curious really.

Playing as United.
When I first started the tactic it was supposed to be a 4231 with cm, but I couldn't get it to work. Now with a lot of tweaking I got it right. But the 4231 with dm is also still working. I will upload that one again.

Tactic when you struggling against bigger teams

If you feel that your team is struggling against bigger opponents you can use this tactic.

It is defensive mentality, but you will still score goals and be more defensive.

This thread definitely needs more love. One of the best (definitely the best for me) tactics out there.

Will give it another go. Going to play with Southampton. Your counter tactic was doing great before, did you also update that??

Will give it another go. Going to play with Southampton. Your counter tactic was doing great before, did you also update that??
I found that playing with counter, is better for most of the teams. If you have a weak team then your defense is stronger, if you have a strong team then you still have that full attacking mentality. So all my tactics I have a counter mentality, unless I play a much bigger team, then I switch to defensive mentality.

Only got to play two matches last night. Comfortable win against Fulham (2-0), decent result against the much stronger Newcastle. 2-2. Main problem still are the goals against from corners... They should really fix that, or I should only buy players which are at least 2,10M tall. All goals made by my AMR, Joe Cole. Which is now injured for 3 months... Trying to buy Adam Johnson.

Only got to play two matches last night. Comfortable win against Fulham (2-0), decent result against the much stronger Newcastle. 2-2. Main problem still are the goals against from corners... They should really fix that, or I should only buy players which are at least 2,10M tall. All goals made by my AMR, Joe Cole. Which is now injured for 3 months... Trying to buy Adam Johnson.
I think everyone is waiting for the new patch, hopefully it will fix that.

For a good winger you can buy Tom Ince. I my Everton test he was a beast, with goals and assists.

Just past the January window. Bought Callum McManaman (did request a transfer) and Andros Townsend, which was unwanted after Villas-Boas left to Man City. I was aiming for McManaman, but he was not buyable until the 31th of January. Also tried James Milner and Adam Johnson, but both wanted an too big salary.

Did buy Tom Ince right from the start, but he is now ALSO injuried... OMG, I buy two more wingers and everyone else is falling down XD

Stunning results >_>

View attachment 427180

Big off-day against Hull. I did try to intimidate his team, but I guess I made my own team too soft. I was really suprised to beat Arsenal TWICE and the big win against Man U. All three goals came from McManaman :)

I am Southampton btw.

hey dude, im still using patch 14.1.3 can you give me your latest version of tactic ?