4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

I want to ask you, are you training each player for their roles? for example erik lamela as winger

I want to ask you, are you training each player for their roles? for example erik lamela as winger
I dont focus to much on training as such. But I do train them in the position I want to play them and in the role they must play. IE: The striker I will position train them in striker position and as a AF.

Hope that helps you.

Boro is 20th media prediction? Thought it would be at least top 10...they had robson and juninho some years back...

as i said, a good tactic has very low media prediction but can achieve promotion this kind of achievemnt is great...

Boro is 20th media prediction? Thought it would be at least top 10...they had robson and juninho some years back...
Took over the year before with them in League 1 mid table. HAHAHA. Trying to bring the glory back to Middlesbrough.

as i said, a good tactic has very low media prediction but can achieve promotion this kind of achievemnt is great...
It actually surprised me to, I was aiming for mid table. The board was happy with the promotion and league win, they gave me 12 million pounds to spend!!! :D

WOW - Best FM14 Tactic So Far - By A Mile..!

Hi.

I've tried quite a few tactics but this bad boy is seriously good - it's given me the best start to any season i've ever had and i've been playing a lot since FM11.

It's my 3rd season with Liverpool and i came 5th and then 4th in the first two seasons largely using Kun's Tiki-Taka (another good one, especially before the new patch). Due to this i do have a really good squad but look at this...

View attachment 448560

View attachment 448561

I'll post again once i taste my first defeat - shouldn't be long ha!

Hi.

I've tried quite a few tactics but this bad boy is seriously good - it's given me the best start to any season i've ever had and i've been playing a lot since FM11.

It's my 3rd season with Liverpool and i came 5th and then 4th in the first two seasons largely using Kun's Tiki-Taka (another good one, especially before the new patch). Due to this i do have a really good squad but look at this...

View attachment 432918

View attachment 432915
Great start to the season, hope it continue and that you next post will be after the season has finished, because hopefully you wont lose! :p

Not sure what to use after the new patch thinking of LOKITO - 4-3-3 because its suits my wingers perfect the pref IF role's got Memphis Depay Bakkali Vitihno and Markus Mendler
buth i might gonna try this one to but i think i need te buy some more defens mids onley got Stijn schaars in my PSV save but i can always buy that Defense mid from chelsea forgot his name.
And my other mids are pref advanched playmakers as role

Just a tip for anyone struggling in away matches

It seems like ticking "stick to positions" in the instructions tab has really cut down on stupid goals both at home and away. I only use it for away where my defense was a bit shakier but it's worked well both home and away

Thanks mate, keep me up to date please. Enjoy.

Man, i dont know where im doing it wrong.I played 5 friendly matches with spurs (real madrid in it) 4 wins but i cant win away matches even crystal palace(also they got 4-5 injured players)i must admit i scored amazing goals with amazing passes at home but when it comes to away matches my team sucks

Just a tip for anyone struggling in away matches

It seems like ticking "stick to positions" in the instructions tab has really cut down on stupid goals both at home and away. I only use it for away where my defense was a bit shakier but it's worked well both home and away
Thanks for the hint. Going to give it a go. I think i might struggle in the Premier League.

Man, i dont know where im doing it wrong.I played 5 friendly matches with spurs (real madrid in it) 4 wins but i cant win away matches even crystal palace(also they got 4-5 injured players)i must admit i scored amazing goals with amazing passes at home but when it comes to away matches my team sucks
I am starting in the Premier League tonight, so will have a look and see what happens, might try CircaShikari tip and use "stick to position"

Not sure what to use after the new patch thinking of LOKITO - 4-3-3 because its suits my wingers perfect the pref IF role's got Memphis Depay Bakkali Vitihno and Markus Mendler
buth i might gonna try this one to but i think i need te buy some more defens mids onley got Stijn schaars in my PSV save but i can always buy that Defense mid from chelsea forgot his name.
And my other mids are pref advanched playmakers as role
Just use you the "Highlight Key Attributes for Role" and look for the best players in your squad to play DM (BWM)
View attachment 448484