424  Extreme Volts  IV

424 Extreme Volts IV

This tactic is very good. Even though he plays defense, Josip Šutalo is the best scorer in the Premier League. Here are my results. I have an excel sheet with all the matches. If you want I can translate it into English and send it so you can see what I did. Which OI did I use. Before the game I say do it for the fans, the fans expect to win. Wherever fans are mentioned click and don't worry. And if they lose 1-0, nothing works, don't worry, they will return to the match.

At half time I say you are brilliant, I encourage them. And they play even better.

Lyon champions this tactic! Dembele goal king! Lyon goal and Win records!

Attachments

• 52FFC473-3A7B-4C0C-A90C-686C0EF6CCDA.jpeg
    52FFC473-3A7B-4C0C-A90C-686C0EF6CCDA.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 194
  • 65C52280-E582-45E3-B46C-C2FC5485CC70.jpeg
    65C52280-E582-45E3-B46C-C2FC5485CC70.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 299
  • A09E33F3-F85B-41B7-836D-8FDE110B5D0D.jpeg
    A09E33F3-F85B-41B7-836D-8FDE110B5D0D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 349
Lyon champions this tactic! Dembele goal king! Lyon goal and Win records!
tatile çıkıyor musun? çıkıyorsan hangi ayarları seçmeliyiz mevcut takımı kullan sçenegini falan kullanıyormusun

During the day I will write you what to use. I play Southampton with this tactic. I will explain how I play and what I use.

tatile çıkıyor musun? çıkıyorsan hangi ayarları seçmeliyiz mevcut takımı kullan sçenegini falan kullanıyormusun

Hello, buddy. I hope you find this helpful. First here is my team. I don't know who you're playing with right now. I managed to win like this.

I remind you that I only use instructions for players in some games. I play most of the games myself without instructions.

Southampton_ Overview.png

You have to watch every game. You don't always have to press defenders if they play long balls right away. But let me try to explain to you what it is about.

Here I made a picture as if the opponent is playing 4123. It is very similar with 4231, but more on that later.

Here are some of the rules for this tactic:
1. Before the game, he always tells the players to do it for the fans, that the fans expect victory.
2. At half time I encourage them, you are doing a great job, . I lost a lot of games 1-0. After halftime and looting. I was winning with a lot of goals scored.
3. I never speak during the game price. Relax and in most games I lost. I don't tell them the price even when we are leading by a big margin.
4. If they really play badly, I demand more from them.

Screenshot_2.png

I never put a single instruction on the central striker.

Put the right back to force the right leg, the left one to force the left.
Here's an explanation why.
Let's take the example of their left back who is marked in yellow. He comes to throw the ball. We instructed him to use his right leg. He runs in, our players force him to the right foot. He must go back as marked in orange and throw. And by then, our defenders have already lined up and are waiting patiently.

Screenshot_4.png

If we press them non-stop. They will be moody and often make mistakes. We make the players use their worse leg, they will be nervous and make a lot of mistakes. Be careful when making changes to adjust the instructions.

As you have seen, I never put a tackle instruction on attackers.

Why* So they will study in my penalty area, my players will commit a foul and they get a penalty.

What do we gain by pressuring everyone?
Well, it's simple. We press, they make mistakes, they are nervous. The ball does not reach the striker. And if he comes he has a bad grade and he can't score.

Screenshot_5.png

If they play 4231. Watch out for the player behind the striker. He knows how to often enter the penalty area and score a goal.

if they change the lineup during the game. Take care of someone from the wing to play central striker. If he changes his position, he takes the instructions with him.

I hope I helped you at least a little. Report your results. Although you discover something else interesting with this tactic.

tattica fantastica sono al terzo anno con la juve la sto usando.... che dire in una serie di 18 partite 17 vittorie una sconfitta contro la Lazio...... 68 gol fatti e 11 subiti

AEK Larnakas first cyprus first league champions this tactics! Tricovski 35 goals goal king!

Attachments

• A14DC802-7A05-4CBD-9D69-F6CAF47CF76F.jpeg
    A14DC802-7A05-4CBD-9D69-F6CAF47CF76F.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 203
  • 82D8CEC8-4070-42AA-9B92-EC065EC6B212.jpeg
    82D8CEC8-4070-42AA-9B92-EC065EC6B212.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 153
  • 4E94B7C4-FA00-4AEE-A2E1-158E46EAAD79.jpeg
    4E94B7C4-FA00-4AEE-A2E1-158E46EAAD79.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 160
dostum slm. Taktikten memnunmusun cidden. Taktik bulamıyoruz ya yamadan sonra. İndiricem öneriyor isen

dostum slm. Taktikten memnunmusun cidden. Taktik bulamıyoruz ya yamadan sonra. İndiricem öneriyor isen
You should definitely download it, there is no team that I am not champion with this tactic.

Hello, buddy. I hope you find this helpful. First here is my team. I don't know who you're playing with right now. I managed to win like this.

I remind you that I only use instructions for players in some games. I play most of the games myself without instructions.

View attachment 621323

You have to watch every game. You don't always have to press defenders if they play long balls right away. But let me try to explain to you what it is about.

Here I made a picture as if the opponent is playing 4123. It is very similar with 4231, but more on that later.

Here are some of the rules for this tactic:
1. Before the game, he always tells the players to do it for the fans, that the fans expect victory.
2. At half time I encourage them, you are doing a great job, . I lost a lot of games 1-0. After halftime and looting. I was winning with a lot of goals scored.
3. I never speak during the game price. Relax and in most games I lost. I don't tell them the price even when we are leading by a big margin.
4. If they really play badly, I demand more from them.

View attachment 621324

I never put a single instruction on the central striker.

Put the right back to force the right leg, the left one to force the left.
Here's an explanation why.
Let's take the example of their left back who is marked in yellow. He comes to throw the ball. We instructed him to use his right leg. He runs in, our players force him to the right foot. He must go back as marked in orange and throw. And by then, our defenders have already lined up and are waiting patiently.

View attachment 621325

If we press them non-stop. They will be moody and often make mistakes. We make the players use their worse leg, they will be nervous and make a lot of mistakes. Be careful when making changes to adjust the instructions.

As you have seen, I never put a tackle instruction on attackers.

Why* So they will study in my penalty area, my players will commit a foul and they get a penalty.

What do we gain by pressuring everyone?
Well, it's simple. We press, they make mistakes, they are nervous. The ball does not reach the striker. And if he comes he has a bad grade and he can't score.

View attachment 621326

If they play 4231. Watch out for the player behind the striker. He knows how to often enter the penalty area and score a goal.

if they change the lineup during the game. Take care of someone from the wing to play central striker. If he changes his position, he takes the instructions with him.

I hope I helped you at least a little. Report your results. Although you discover something else interesting with this tactic.

Your IF play good? U dont have difficulties against team playing with 3 CM? ve an underdog team, do u think will work or is too way offensive? (I play especially online against other friends)

It doesn't matter how strong your team is. The tactic works phenomenally. For weaker teams, I recommend trying this tactic as well. Report your impressions.

Paide LM first Estonia meistr league champions this tactics! 100 goal in league and herol liiberg goal kings!

Attachments

• 3E4A1C16-90C8-4098-B157-FCA02E988341.jpeg
    3E4A1C16-90C8-4098-B157-FCA02E988341.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 114
  • 7FC4D8A3-C061-4FEE-8F91-3DC7E96EB43D.jpeg
    7FC4D8A3-C061-4FEE-8F91-3DC7E96EB43D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 106
  • 19BFCF4F-C6D9-46E8-A690-52D7526B9AEE.jpeg
    19BFCF4F-C6D9-46E8-A690-52D7526B9AEE.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 131
Ordabasy first qazaqstan premier league champions this tactics! NO LOSS!!!

Attachments

• 812BD61B-8FC9-4F0B-81CC-0C01C49E32ED.jpeg
    812BD61B-8FC9-4F0B-81CC-0C01C49E32ED.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
  • 0639078C-908F-44A0-A2D5-D37936899642.jpeg
    0639078C-908F-44A0-A2D5-D37936899642.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 119
So far DeliciousStory you have out done yourself with this tactic. Im Arbroath in the Scottish championship Im currently top and my teams the only part-timers in the league.

So far DeliciousStory you have out done yourself with this tactic. Im Arbroath in the Scottish championship Im currently top and my teams the only part-timers in the league.

Still going strong with the new match engine then you'd say?

Still going strong with the new match engine then you'd say?
its really good im unbeaten so far in the championship and i put celtic out of the premier sports cup :) any idea how to screen shot my league so far? So Inter have came calling in my second season. Arbroath wont fund a proper run in europe heres my save and how the tactics performed for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    285 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    621.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    386 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    441.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    563 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
its really good im unbeaten so far in the championship and i put celtic out of the premier sports cup :) any idea how to screen shot my league so far?

Should be screenshot option on your laptop or tablet usually ctrl and prt sc!