ThePav

Reaction score
Welcome to FM15!! (UPDATE 4/11/14)

*The Op is a bit of a mess since fmbase have updated.... will fix it, for the tweak go to post 89 or here http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/95263120/file.html

Basically i thought I would post this is for anyone who is struggling as I am doing pretty well in my first save. Its early days, but in my Wolves save I had a great pre season and started well in the league. So i figured i would share with you what I've got. I'll update accordingly on how I am getting on below with some screenshots. The Raumdeuter is a new role, so i wanted to put it in the tactic I have always had the most glory with a 433 (41221). The good news is the space invader (english translation) is scoring and has the highest average rating in my side and the ST is scoring goals also. Defensively it seems really solid and its creating a lot of chances home and away. As well as having the majority of possesion. Not a lot more you can ask for at this early stage of the game. So lets have a butchers.....

433 Pav Zippyshare.com - 433 Pav.tac

View attachment 333367View attachment 333351

Pre Season

View attachment 333366 View attachment 333156

October

View attachment 333335

Results

View attachment 333171 View attachment 332351 View attachment 332350

Hopefully it will work for you guys as its working for me atm. Have assistant do oppo instructions. Assistant does my training in pre season always. Will change to team cohesion high and teamwork at the start of the season as that seemed to work on FM14, Then balanced and attacking movement after a couple of months. Switching back to assistant around christmas then going back to the other two after January and back to the assistant for pre season is what i'm planning on doing. It might not work for everybody but its always done me ok. I like having balance so left footed players play left wing right footed right wing etc as it seems to give a better threat and gives the team more balance. If you like inside forwards i'm not really sure thats what a Raumdeuter is (only thomas muller knows) and in my save having a right footer in that position has been more productive.

This has been working for a lot of people, I will put up a tweak on full release of the game but at the moment looks one of the most popular tactics about as it has been working for a lot of us very well.

Plan B and C

Plan B

4222 Pav Zippyshare.com - 4222 Pav.tac

View attachment 331328View attachment 331325

I've been messing about with a 4231 for a while as an away from home tactic. I've had mixed results. Same with the diamond. I really wanted an alternative in which i have 2 strikers. Especially away from home or against better teams. Think A.Madrid and the way they play under Simeone. So I created the 4222. Again its early days in this tactic but I really like the way it plays and looks on the engine. And is something i trust a lot more than the diamond and carrys alot more of a threat than the 4231 as a lot of time without the ball this becomes a 4231 but a 442 when you are in possesion. Its a really good underdog tactic and I really look forward to the feedback on this as I think were on to something with this one. Especially for you underdogs.. So switch between counter/control depending on who you are playing situation of the match etc. But on Control you really press the other teams back like the 433 so its what i would start with. I've started to use this more than the 433 in the prem and is doing me wonders will post results below.

Results

View attachment 332219View attachment 332199View attachment 331318View attachment 331315

Plan C

4231 Lockdown Zippyshare.com - 4231 Pav Lockdown.tac

This does exactly what it says on the tin. Its park the bus. Watch that clock tick.....Shut up shop protect your lead. Its dirty but it works!

View attachment 332234 View attachment 332233

Good Luck let us know how you get on any feedback is really appreciated

Last edited:
Will test this with Liverpool. Strugging so far with 2 draws and a defeat.

Just what I like to see, someone doing a save with Wolves, and doing well :) will give this a try.

since i always wait for the full version of the game I have a question about players base position in tactics this year. Can we put where we want or we still only have those Pre set positions. like if we have 2 CM's or 2 strikers they have to be side by side or can we put one slightly deeper or more higher up than the other. Sorry but my broken english though

When you set the role for the player (support, defend, attack) it moves the position forward or backwards. hope this is what you were asking about.

When you set the role for the player (support, defend, attack) it moves the position forward or backwards. hope this is what you were asking about.

Not exactly but it definitely answers my question. i thought i could move the base position regardless of the duty. but Thanks a lot for answering my question

Just updated the op with the other 2 tactics i plan to use but they are both untested.

Could you screenshot the team instructions please? I can't download at the moment I will test and give you feed back :)

Using wb in a damond in my formation as well, seems the way to go at the min, just had 6 cccs in 9-1 win. Aguero bagged 5.

Using wb in a damond in my formation as well, seems the way to go at the min, just had 6 cccs in 9-1 win. Aguero bagged 5.

I think the diamond i made may either have been a tweak from you on w4nker tbf mate from the danillo, Just remade it as it was class towards the end of FM14. Team instructions are up aswell. I'm scared to test it, not got the players atm.

This looks nice, similar to one I was working on on my Arsenal Save. Gonna give yours a try tomorrow and post some screenshots of my results. Alexis seems to be my best bet for this role, I reckon.

Using a similar tactic with liverpool but with the anchor man as a second striker, won every game so far but might try drop the second striker to DM, Sterling rocks as a raumdeuter.

Ill have to give that diamond one a try when i get home from work tomorrow

Ill have to give that diamond one a try when i get home from work tomorrow

Yeah it might need some tweaking, not tried it yet, might change the two mids to roaming playmakers and see how it goes

your diamond and defend tactics ill split it between half season with my club 1 half season and then the other one the second half and see how well they do..