Just tried the 4231 and it has a BWM instead of roaming playmaker is this correct?

Sorry I had a bit of a nightmare with the OP re download the correct one is up now. Wont let me change the screen shots atm on the 4231 will change it later. Says counter but its control, will change it when it lets me.

Last edited:
The PAV one on the first page, I am using it for Arsenal and been unbeaten ever since after losing most of my first games before it.

(433 Pav Zippyshare.com - 433 Pav.tac)

Haven't lost since using this tactic and am currently sitting 1st after 10 games with Brisbane Roar. If you use this tactic make sure you have a really good raumdeuter!! If you don't they most likely won't perform very well like mine! Still getting results though so it doesn't worry me too much, great tactic!

No probs lads glad its working, i been out for a couple of days so can settle down to Utd Chelsea and get Wolves back to the prem, In feb now, final push!!!

Still chugging along. Not a bad run for an injury-plagued, rail-thin third division side. Bad luck drawing Barca in the Copa del Rey, but I've got no real complaints. My boys are still undefeated in league play, and putting up some sweet numbers. I'll report back at the end of the season, but the road to promotion is looking mighty clear.

View attachment 332666
View attachment 332665

Gonna try with liverpool might make a few tweaks. Will post results if tweaks i make work well.

Still chugging along. Not a bad run for an injury-plagued, rail-thin third division side. Bad luck drawing Barca in the Copa del Rey, but I've got no real complaints. My boys are still undefeated in league play, and putting up some sweet numbers. I'll report back at the end of the season, but the road to promotion is looking mighty clear.

View attachment 697123
View attachment 697124

Thats awesome there the type of games i do mate, good stuff. I'm defo not a real madrid/man utd guy. Always like Tenerife or Cadiz in spain. In the games like Barca thats what the 4231 would be good for just stick mentality on defend.

I'll give this a bash with Leeds tonight, looks like good work, well done.

made a few defensive tweaks havnt conceeded in 6 prem league games. Not scoring goals as freely but

I often play 433 for 70 mins then go to the 4231 but put the mentality on defensive shuts the shop nicely. But all ears for defensive tweaks. However i've not been shipping goals yet, just got to the prem with wolves so i expect it to be a lot harder. But I did buy Balanta.

If your 3rd with Ross County, thats not too bad tho. Just wait until it goes fluid, and depends on what training you do also i suppose.

And post what you did Chris in a couple of screenshots or feel free to upload and can post the link in the op open to ideas.

Result in 2nd game in prem, the match stats are insane.

View attachment 332349

Last edited:
so how is it going pav?
I put "press more" on the AML/AMR and the F9, seem to help a bit :)

Last edited:
Waltzed through to promotion, undefeated in the league.

View attachment 332312

Edit: End of the season Player performance.

View attachment 332311

This tactic was massive for me. I can't wait to see what it does with some halfway decent players! Cheers.

Last edited:
Full backs to support, stay wider and run wide with ball
anchor man to close down more
BWM to shoot less and pass shorter
Left wing support changed to raumeuter.
false 9 to complete forward(only because i have no strikers that suit a false 9
Raumeuters and complete forward to close down more.