I like a few of those Chris. I will put some of the player instructions in and see how i do. I think the pressing you and con suggested are good ideas defo. I tried to keep it simple for the beta so not really done the player instuctions.. but to evolve the tactic a bit they are some good ideas. I'll have a look today and see how they work out. I will only have one Raudemauter as i like the idea of a natural winger. I might make an inverted one so the raudemauter is on the left and the winger is on the right tho depending on what u got. The complete forward support is my favourite role its a tough one on that, my striker seems to score so i will leave it on f9 for now. Thanks a lot tho

Has anyone tested the diamond yet? Otherwise she's coming down and i'll just stick to versions of this tactic.

I've updated the OP i wasnt happy with the diamond and did not trust it. Not had a lot of feedback so gone with what i thought it is and thats ****. I've tested it and its not worked, i was trying to get one of danillo tactics to work from 14 but i personally dont think its worked. So I've uploaded a 4222 I been playing instead. A lot happier with the results and the football and gives a much stronger plan B. So much so i'm starting games with it. The 4231 is now an exclusive contain tactic instead. The 4222 is a great underdog tactic.
View attachment 332232

Just qualified to CL with the 4222 PEWPEW (waht i call it :D)
Lost 2-1 away to Legia in the first gamer, but i beat them 3-0 home so 4-2 secured me a spot in grp with Sparta Prague, Leverkusen and Atletico Madrid. If i cna ****** the 3rd spot id be superhappy!!!!

Just signed Angelo Henriquez as united let him go after his loan was up, and he is superb paired with Veton Berisha up front.
If anyone need a decent cheap AMR for this i recommend Helland from Rosenborg, he is deadly for his quality!

Gloory

I got a tweak that works amazing.
Im bitchslapping Leverkusen away with my Rosenborg team.
Will post tomorrow with screens. to sleepy to do it now! Amazing tactic, im up 6-3 away to Leverkusen, and before that i had a 7-1 win in the league :D :D

EDIT: Won 3-7 away to Leverkusen <3

I got a tweak that works amazing.
Im bitchslapping Leverkusen away with my Rosenborg team.
Will post tomorrow with screens. to sleepy to do it now! Amazing tactic, im up 6-3 away to Leverkusen, and before that i had a 7-1 win in the league :D :D

EDIT: Won 3-7 away to Leverkusen <3

Conn you are a tease sir!!

Works fantastic for me. Started with Southamton, 2nd place after 28 games! Scoring a lot of goals, but also a lot agains. Posting pictures asap.

Last edited:
Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

Rosenborg Performance

League Table

View attachment 699068

Stat board

View attachment 699069

Squad performance

View attachment 699074

Fixtures

View attachment 699076

Lockdown vs Prague

View attachment 699077

Leverkusen game

View attachment 699083

Forgot to add im in CL first round of knockouts and i drew Benfica <3

Download my tweak PEW PEW: View attachment 699086

The **** was here....
Thank you so much for this tactic first match and I won with Champion of the leauge 5-1 =))) I hope next matches will be good also

The PewPew delivers

View attachment 331458View attachment 331456

Something must be broken in the AI, beacause in game two i should have lost 15-0 or something.
My defenders made mistakes after mistakes, but Real players kept running VERY wide before finishing, and almost always hit the wood or missed by miles. I think my GK had like 5 saves all match long from all these shots :/

It's good fun to be in CL finale 2nd season with RBK, but it's unrealistic, and i don't feel that i deserve it, because beating maybe 1 big team in 1 game could happend, but i have knocked out Real now, Dortmund and SLBenfica on the way to the finale.

Sure its good jibberz, but its like..meh,

Last edited:
Update

Champions league final vs Manchester United

View attachment 331450View attachment 331449

Download my tweak/tacticView attachment 331448

Finaly i had to throw in the towel, but as you can see, i might aswell be the one standing with the throphy in my hand.
It all came down to having to sub Valon Berisha off due to he had a pretty bad game were he squandered a lot of chances, so i gave Helenius the chance instead. Was a mistake as Berisha atleast got into position to get those chances, but hey we live and learn don't we?
Next year.. oooh holy kewz :p

At home I dominate as **** but matches away is that they have one good action and I lost 0-1 on this pewpew 2... what Can I change?