Grats on getting the first tactic up for FM15.

Respectfully, I am going to completely ignore this. I'm sure you'll understand why. But grats :)

Playing FMClassic atm with norwegian team Rosenborg.... should have been in bed 5 hours ago but...its FM ><

Im trying you're tactic after my own 4-3-3 was a bit lackluster offencively. I only conceded one goal in 5 games, but i dident create much chances. first game 3-2 win away to Brann :D

This is sooo addicting!!!!!

Grats on getting the first tactic up for FM15.

Respectfully, I am going to completely ignore this. I'm sure you'll understand why. But grats :)

Yeah i would too mate, it was just to help people as it was working for me and i shared the other 2 just to see if they might work as i have no idea as they are not tested at all. They were just something that worked on FM14. The 433 was always going to be the main one and i'm really happy with it so been sticking with it as Wolves are always my main save.. My Raumdeuter is James Henry and i would say we are both doing alright :)

View attachment 333336

Playing FMClassic atm with norwegian team Rosenborg.... should have been in bed 5 hours ago but...its FM ><

Im trying you're tactic after my own 4-3-3 was a bit lackluster offencively. I only conceded one goal in 5 games, but i dident create much chances. first game 3-2 win away to Brann :D

This is sooo addicting!!!!!

I know, it was time for bed hrs ago i've never took so long getting to October but there is just so much to do. The 433 has been amazing for me so far looking promising. The engine is a million times better too.

i cannot open the tactic link @(

The links all work mate download and just drag and drop the .tac files into your my docs... fm15.... tactics folder. I always have 2 sports interactive folders i assume everyone does so make sure you put them in the one with the most folders in your fm15. If that makes sense

Not totally linked to tactics but what are the budgets for wolves like? thinking of starting with them

just finished using your tactic with newcastle during pre-season and stats have been very impressive but results far from

just finished using your tactic with newcastle during pre-season and stats have been very impressive but results far from

You get around 2.5m and say 50k under wages. But if you sell Roger Johnson, Foley, Margrietter, Leon Clarke even just getting them off the wages it really helps. Ended u with about 3.3m and 100k. The highest you can ask for is mid table finish so not a great deal of expectations either. Hopefully by Jan i can sell Doyle and Siggy as sailing quite close to FFP. Some good free's out there Innocent Emeghara who wolves have been linked with in real life is a perfect back up for Dicko :)

Fiddle about with the training like I put in the OP, its all an experiment mate tbh.

You get around 2.5m and say 50k under wages. But if you sell Roger Johnson, Foley, Margrietter, Leon Clarke even just getting them off the wages it really helps. Ended u with about 3.3m and 100k. The highest you can ask for is mid table finish so not a great deal of expectations either. Hopefully by Jan i can sell Doyle and Siggy as sailing quite close to FFP. Some good free's out there Innocent Emeghara who wolves have been linked with in real life is a perfect back up for Dicko :)

you got emeghara on a free then?

Fiddle about with the training like I put in the OP, its all an experiment mate tbh.

aye mate not criticizing just giving feed back back. dominated games in pre season without getting results. first 2 games of season away to sunderland and home to leicester 7-1 and 3-2 respectivley. leicester score flattered them as i dominated.gonn a keep going with this 4 now. keep up ya good work

Yeh quite a few teams are after him at the start of the game. Best signing has been Mongongu (whoever he is) Absoloute tank at the back from Evian.

Updated the OP lads decided to re-do the 4231 based more on the philosophy of the 433 links in the OP :)

Just tried the 4231 and it has a BWM instead of roaming playmaker is this correct?