i just finished my first season with bayern münchen and i won bundesliga with 92 points (thats a new record) and won the championsleague against manCity in the final with 3-0. All goals by Müller. He scored in 39 games 32 goals and 13 assists :) Lewandowski scored in 40 games 28 goals and 16 assists

so i just wandet to thank you buddy for that great tactic! :D

At home I dominate as **** but matches away is that they have one good action and I lost 0-1 on this pewpew 2... what Can I change?

Im still working on that, but it is IMPERATIVE that you do adjustments acording to how the match goes.
I tinker a lot with D-line and pressure to throw the opponent off and it realy helps a lot 2.
Say you pressure much, and dont create to much, then do less pressure, let the opponent come up the pitch easier, and yo get more space behind them once you win the ball.

I still go from 3-0 up to scrape 3-2 victories due to adjusting wrong, but still learning is part of the experience.
I have a v.3 aswell, but its not realy worth uploading yet.

Jsut let me know if you figure out something that has impact on the away games. any feedback helps for pav and me :)

i just finished my first season with bayern münchen and i won bundesliga with 92 points (thats a new record) and won the championsleague against manCity in the final with 3-0. All goals by Müller. He scored in 39 games 32 goals and 13 assists :) Lewandowski scored in 40 games 28 goals and 16 assists

so i just wandet to thank you buddy for that great tactic! :D

No worries mate glad it worked for you mate

Im still working on that, but it is IMPERATIVE that you do adjustments acording to how the match goes.
I tinker a lot with D-line and pressure to throw the opponent off and it realy helps a lot 2.
Say you pressure much, and dont create to much, then do less pressure, let the opponent come up the pitch easier, and yo get more space behind them once you win the ball.

I still go from 3-0 up to scrape 3-2 victories due to adjusting wrong, but still learning is part of the experience.
I have a v.3 aswell, but its not realy worth uploading yet.

Jsut let me know if you figure out something that has impact on the away games. any feedback helps for pav and me :)

I've been switching between the 3 tactics gonna update the 4222 now as thats been doing wonders for me as an underdog tactic. I go to the lockdown a lot after about 75 mins as it just shuts the game up comepletely and the clock just ticks down. But i was struggling away aswell why i made the 4222 Zippyshare.com - 4222 Pav.tac ill update the op in a min :)

Great work Pav!
Looking forward to keep tinkering with this :)
It's amazing

Conn i've not been on for a couple of days, just saw your tweak really good stuff mate. I'll have a look what you done when i got some time and link the post in the OP. Fmbase is being a bit of a **** with managing picture attatchments atm but when i can sort it i will update the whole thing as for some reason any new pictures are bigger than the old ones lol. Nice work tho dude.

Im bussy in my Cardiff save now, testing Christian's tactic, but tomorrow i will load up my norwegian save again and play through the season with the one i had, then test the new tweak on Pavzy?

I done about 4 games but was dominating them, 65/70 % possesion it looked good, anyways that be awesome tho Conn just not sure on the player roles yet but they seem to be working

First game with new Pav

View attachment 330971

2nd game (cup semi)

View attachment 330969

3rd game

View attachment 330968

4th game away Chelsea - Test Pav vs Pewpew

New Pav ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ PewpewV.2

View attachment 330967 View attachment 330966

Notes: As you can see i was a bit more efficient in the 2nd game, and scraped a win due to Helland beeing deadly efficient, but also note that i managed to dominate possesion with pewpew2.
More tests inbound next CL games.

5th Game

View attachment 330964

6th game Away to Ajax Test Pav vs PewpewV.2

New Pav -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PewpewV.2

View attachment 330963 View attachment 330962

Minor change in pewpew2 (pewpew3mod), not so much close down (close down more only), and remove push higher up (more robust defence needed after chelsea game)

7th game

View attachment 330961

8th game, first loss of the season

View attachment 330960

Im not very impressed with the flow of the attack tbh, aswell as its very wounerable to getting chances against me.
I shoudl be whipping stabæk 4-5 goals, and they have conceeded the most in the league, and still i had two halfdecent chances only, from a very tight angle.

in 8 games i have 7CCC, and thats way to low, avraging under 1 a game ><

Im going to stop here, and i will continue working on my tweak as it seems much better offencively. i jsut need to get the balance with the defence set,and im quite certain that it will be working alright. (do not forget the PAV is the base of this tactic aswell).

Last edited:
Used this tactic, won the league with Forest, cheers mate.

Con/Pav any changes for the update or are you waiting for the full release tomorrow. I've been Struggling since the update?

Havent done squatt since latest update, been working on Christians tac while waiting for full game release.

Expect some work during this weekend, and hopefully the Pav is back for more enjoyable resoults :)

Thanks for supporting the tread btw!

Played 2 games this morning with it and drew both away at Fulham 1-1 was leading and 2-2 at home against Cardiff was 2-0 down had 60%+ possession and 20+ shots for and 6 shots against both games not bad for awkward formation. Will let u no results later in season.

Keep up the good work

After Full game update and hotfix, need to wait for PAV to come with a play here.
Hopefully during this week i hope!