Well done!
The tactic is so good that I switched my steam to offline mode so the ****** updates won't screw it up!

Very impressive!

Hey! I don't post much on this page but do use it quite a lot. After having a very successful tactic on FM18 I tried to make my own on this one too but have had no joy as yet. I saw this one and looked interesting. I'm currently Bayern and although normally straight forward for them, I got off to a poor start with my own tactic, so downloaded this one and give it a go. I thought I'd test it using "page worth" of fixtures, which I've attached. As you can see it has gone very, very well. Massively impressed with it, some superb results. The only game I didn't win I Was 2-0 down at home vs Porto, but managed to pull it back. Still in CL Semi Final and on course to win Bundesliga. Will give further updates, but just had to say massively impressed with this so far.

Turned my season around

Following my post earlier today I've finished the season. Really is unbelievable. Before this tactic I'd played 29, won 20, drew 5 and lost 4. Was approx 10 points behind RB Leipzig and Leverkusen.

Since playing with this tactic I've played 25, won 23, drew 2, lost 0.

Won the Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League with it.

Excited to carry on using this, thank you!

Good work on getting this tactics out .made some changes to TI and got hull right up there are the top .GOOD JOB

Following my post earlier today I've finished the season. Really is unbelievable. Before this tactic I'd played 29, won 20, drew 5 and lost 4. Was approx 10 points behind RB Leipzig and Leverkusen.

Since playing with this tactic I've played 25, won 23, drew 2, lost 0.

Won the Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League with it.

Excited to carry on using this, thank you!

I have some trouble with the tactic (Dortmund). Many games I shoot at the goal a lot but only score very little.

this tactic don't work for me :(
do you use 19.1.5?

i think this tactic works well if the opposition is dominating the match.
if your opposition is defending/ counter attacking and you dominate the match, it works less effective.
IMHO

and i think you need a better set up for defending corners/ FK
this version (19.1.5) the AIs set piece/ heading is too over powered

working good with me at hull city 1st season and no transfers

POS 1st in championship

P17 W11 D4 L2

I had a go with this in friendlies and got good results. The problem i have is that i don't have many DM's so having to use CM's in the Volante roles. Do you think moving the 2 Volante's to CM and having them as box to box midfielders would work? I would have tried but i've ran out of friendlies as the season has started and i'd disabled first transfer window so couldn't buy anyone

I had a go with this in friendlies and got good results. The problem i have is that i don't have many DM's so having to use CM's in the Volante roles. Do you think moving the 2 Volante's to CM and having them as box to box midfielders would work? I would have tried but i've ran out of friendlies as the season has started and i'd disabled first transfer window so couldn't buy anyone

MC as DMC volante are very good for me. No need to have them as CM.