Normally I just leach TFFs tactics on here, without posting (a couple of years doing so) but this tactic deserves a post.

View attachment 28948

Started with 1 win and 5 draws in the first 6 games, before all **** broke lose, starting with a 4:1 win over arch-rivals CSKA-Sofia. Two trashings of minnows Vitosha and Vereya with 7:0 followed, along with a lot of 3-4 goal wins.

This tactic is proper mental and deserves all the praise it can get! For all the people that start with draws, I can share some advice - wait patiently through it. The tactic obviously needs to be fully mastered to be at its best.

Finished 1st season with Watford 3rd place

Transfer In : Antonio Marin, Sandro Tonali, Everton(Summer)

Last edited:
The tactic is great. BUT: I only score a few goals. Most of the time my winger runs to the base line and I get a corner kick. Per game I have 15-20 corners. Even my corner taker (Reus) hast extrem good stats and I my defenders are good headers, I did not score one goal from corner in 15 games.

Actually I would like the tactic Mode, if the defender would run up but then play the short pass and not the cross (like Barca normally does).

This tactic is working very well for me on my online Chelsea save! Much appreciated thanks for the hours you put in :)

The tactic is great. BUT: I only score a few goals. Most of the time my winger runs to the base line and I get a corner kick. Per game I have 15-20 corners. Even my corner taker (Reus) hast extrem good stats and I my defenders are good headers, I did not score one goal from corner in 15 games.

Actually I would like the tactic Mode, if the defender would run up but then play the short pass and not the cross (like Barca normally does).

No doubt this tactic is great. Your problems come from the randomness of the game for sure. I had fantastic results with Dortmund, scoring just for fun. I had great results too with RB Leipzig in Germany. But for several years now, the game has became so random...

View attachment 1187314
i tried the original tactic was getting draws with man city so i made a couple of changes now the game is playing the way i like it always scoring over 3 goals a game my last game beat cska 7-1 away i just let the *** manager do everything just plug and play thanks to the original creator

Great tweak

class4b7003f031f23ddb.png

View attachment 1187314
i tried the original tactic was getting draws with man city so i made a couple of changes now the game is playing the way i like it always scoring over 3 goals a game my last game beat cska 7-1 away i just let the *** manager do everything just plug and play thanks to the original creator

Do you have any images of results/different roles etc?

media preview is 9th...

changed the positions keeping the instructions. just unticked "press more" from mcd and mce-
lowered a bit the line of engagement also...

Hi Drugenjunky,

Did you just break the engine? :)
I try your tactic with my home team, FC Utrecht in the Netherlands. Predicted 4e.
After 10 matches, I'm top of the leauge, 9 wins and a draw (first match away against PSV Eindhoven, we missed a penalty).
We scored 31 and conceaded (how do you spell that) 6.

But even more impressive is my B squad. They play in the 2nd division. In real life, they are 20th, in this game 1st.
12 victories in 12 matches (H)
Under 19 are first to. But they won 8, draw 3 and lost 1.

Not a tactic to use if the board wants to play posession based attacking football, but it works very well.
And the throw ins are sick! (but a mistake in the engine)

with rego8 tweak and new corner routine, first year in serie B

piacef90b750304b65911.png

piace1542707d7c779fe50.png

This tactic just doesn't seem to be doing it on a regular basis for me with West Ham