442 - The beautiful game - Demolish and Conquer any team, any place.

Bro i am playing with Porto and i want to ask you what is the difference between the two strikers they have different instructions and i want to ask you should i play falcao left and hulk right striker or opposite.And i just wanna say its a great tactic

» Tuga :D

Two strikers gave me the inspiration for the tactic, Villa and Higuain, both different styles of playing at the front.

Villa is the creative one, he often cuts inside from the flanks crossing to other players, possesses the pace to drag the defense on his back , has the ability to hold the ball and release it at the right moment and scores when you least expect him.

Higuain is different, the system he plays is more direct style, he has the speed to move into spaces and cross to other side of the pitch for that tuck in goal from Ronaldo.

Both players play different styles but the main point of why the two poachers have different setting, is to create different types of goal scoring opportunities, this gives the AI, from what I have noticed while playing in different championships, a very tough time because the way they both play to each other is like having two puzzle pieces that become one, unpredictable.

I honestly never played with Hulk and Falcao together, in my Tottenham save, Hulk often plays STR with Defoe on the STR.
You should have no issues to score goals with Falcao either, Hulk is the underrated version of Ronaldo, they shoot with power and possess a hyper speed and acceleration.

I play with Benfica and in 10 games out of 10, Porto draws maybe twice if the referee doesn't win the game for them or a blunt red card, rofl

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

|(6)
I am using this for my Wolfsburg save and it is working wonders for me atm, nice job !!! :D

Thank you very much for your honest comment Mike.

More feedback please

This is awesome !
decided to start a new season with newcastle, and as you can see from the screenshots were punching well above our weight with the original newcastle squad plus Zapata and Gamiero who have been quality signings.

Ive only made 2 changes to the tactics and thats changing long shots to rarley on both the inside forwards and i change the defensive line depending on the opposition.
im surprised ive managed to stay unbeaten for the first half of the season, in some cases ive been extremely lucky and had to hang on for the last 10-15 minutes.

The only criticism of this i have is that its not great defensively but i am newcastle so i expect to conceed more or less every game especially against the big teams.

View attachment 183452View attachment 183453

Dude, I am really happy it is working for your team.

The defense line for the PM should not be used has it is, the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea will eat your team for breakfast.
They were my challenge to beat with a good team from the top 10 teams in the league, so the defense line was setup a little bit deeper so that they wingers would not beat them over and over again.

In weaker leagues like Portugal were the average player in bellow the 150 rating, its not a problem, in italy is also very playable even with udinese , the only change I sometimes make is to change to defensive winger so that they cover the whole flank since the wingbacks don´t go up that often.

The change you made is fine but with defensive wingers the shooting and cutting inside is gone with the wind since they focus more on supporting the flanks and provide crosses has soon has possible.

It is really a matter of taste, Udinese had the same tactic layout with the small change in the inside forwards to defensive wingers. Works great when the team is young or doesn't have a lot of talent on the wings.

so you say that i should play hulk right and falcao left. I think that is the winning combination. i tried this tactic and i have to tell you its amazing with douglas costa as aml and james rodrigues as amr my team are unstopoble thanks again i hope you gonna make some other tactics too

I checked their profile and my humble suggestion would be to play them in the same way has wingers, left winger has a right foot, right winger has a left foot.

Hulk is left footed, Falcao is right footed, place hulk on the the STR position and Falcao on the STL. Should work wonders me thinks

Dude, I am really happy it is working for your team.

The defense line for the PM should not be used has it is, the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea will eat your team for breakfast.
They were my challenge to beat with a good team from the top 10 teams in the league, so the defense line was setup a little bit deeper so that they wingers would not beat them over and over again.

In weaker leagues like Portugal were the average player in bellow the 150 rating, its not a problem, in italy is also very playable even with udinese , the only change I sometimes make is to change to defensive winger so that they cover the whole flank since the wingbacks don´t go up that often.

The change you made is fine but with defensive wingers the shooting and cutting inside is gone with the wind since they focus more on supporting the flanks and provide crosses has soon has possible.

It is really a matter of taste, Udinese had the same tactic layout with the small change in the inside forwards to defensive wingers. Works great when the team is young or doesn't have a lot of talent on the wings.

Yeah i see what you mean, this would be interesting in italy considering the majority of players arnt very fast.
i think acceleration and pace are crucial with this tactic.
Thanks again :D

This is awesome !
decided to start a new season with newcastle, and as you can see from the screenshots were punching well above our weight with the original newcastle squad plus Zapata and Gamiero who have been quality signings.

Ive only made 2 changes to the tactics and thats changing long shots to rarley on both the inside forwards and i change the defensive line depending on the opposition.
im surprised ive managed to stay unbeaten for the first half of the season, in some cases ive been extremely lucky and had to hang on for the last 10-15 minutes.

The only criticism of this i have is that its not great defensively but i am newcastle so i expect to conceed more or less every game especially against the big teams.

View attachment 183452View attachment 183453

Since this tactic is so offensive, you will need a soon to be star keeper or a mature keeper will do. Younger keeper will only show their true potential in the 2nd half of the season.

Speed is important in every position for compensating the fluid playing of the team, it is not that important for the MC but helps a lot against teams that play a flat 4-4-2 with wingers on counter attack like Man utd.... I hate playing with them, gives me the chills but they often produce very good matches.

Hope Newcastle gets Europe qualification, Benzena is the man of the hour.

Since this tactic is so offensive, you will need a soon to be star keeper or a mature keeper will do. Younger keeper will only show their true potential in the 2nd half of the season.

Speed is important in every position for compensating the fluid playing of the team, it is not that important for the MC but helps a lot against teams that play a flat 4-4-2 with wingers on counter attack like Man utd.... I hate playing with them, gives me the chills but they often produce very good matches.

Hope Newcastle gets Europe qualification, Benzena is the man of the hour.

I do need a good keeper maybe a sweeper keeper if i want to keep a high defensive line, i should get into europe but i doubt i will win the league. im hoping to have get better defenders and another good striker for next season, maybe a winger that can play on both sides depending on how much money i get.

works this tactic also for lower teams?

I would go for the top 10 teams, I am unsure if it will work with lower teams due to need of creativity and pace required but give it a go.
Clean the house trash, get loaned players in, lower the defense line and game on. Lower ranked teams like Blackpool, I have them above the top 10 spot in the league, it is possible so give it a try.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I do need a good keeper maybe a sweeper keeper if i want to keep a high defensive line, i should get into europe but i doubt i will win the league. im hoping to have get better defenders and another good striker for next season, maybe a winger that can play on both sides depending on how much money i get.

Your team will do well because it is very possible to do it in the 1st season.
I got a job offer from Tottenham while managing Southampton who just got promoted and was above the 7th place, lost the championship by one point.

Not because the team broke down performance wise but because of the yellow / red cards, key players make a huge difference in big matches.

This is a great tactic. I've tried it. It took much time its not like any of the other tactics to make instant impact but it works. :)

This is a great tactic. I've tried it. It took much time its not like any of the other tactics to make instant impact but it works. :)

Great to know it works for you as well mate, it is not a common tactic but once the team has learned it it´s a beauty to watch.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I forgot to mention another striker, Lenny Nangis, he plays at Caen in France, 16 years old. He will come for around 3k, tutor him until he becomes a senior, keep tutoring him until them and I promise you that it will pay off. He is freaking goal scoring machine at the age of 18.
Tutor him until he drops :)

Hey darkatdawn im using your tactic with aston villa and ive played 4 and won 3 and drawn 1 but my team has had 3 reds already which is worrying twice my left back and once my right centerback and ive noticed there all on hard tackling have you tried these players on normal tackling and if yes what was the affect?

Hey darkatdawn im using your tactic with aston villa and ive played 4 and won 3 and drawn 1 but my team has had 3 reds already which is worrying twice my left back and once my right centerback and ive noticed there all on hard tackling have you tried these players on normal tackling and if yes what was the affect?

Hey Matthew, thanks for your input so far.

I know the feeling of what you are seeing happening concerning the red cards, some players can be produce very aggressive tackles, it almost kung fu style even.

I blame the hidden stat of dirtiness lol. Seriously now, when changing the tackling to normal, you will see more softer attempts to regain possession every where across the pitch, this is will hit the overall performance of the team.

However, you can play with the defense tackling settings, make them normal and watch how they perform cause all depends on their mental attributes, bad decisions lead to bad fouls in most cases and goals.

Dont forget to fine the players two weeks wages, they will think twice on their next kung fu move,lmao

I get exactly that especially warnock he's lethal lol im gnna leave the fullbacks as they are but gonna change the right centerback because he has give away 2 peno's already still in the league ive played 4 won 3 drawn 1 v city away, i will post sum screenies further in.

sorry for the noobie questions, do you stick with everything both home and away ie make no changes at all? i'm doing an online game pretty soon and will this work well with Roma? thanks man

sorry for the noobie questions, do you stick with everything both home and away ie make no changes at all? i'm doing an online game pretty soon and will this work well with Roma? thanks man

Sorry for the late reply Xavi and you don´t need to apologize at all for whatever question you may have, I am here to help.
You don´t change anything in the tactic for home or away matches and you can achieve that what you see in the picture, so don´t be afraid of the big name teams and bring them ****.

Just destroyed Barcelona 4-1 at Camp Nou with Manchester United :)