442 - The beautiful game - Demolish and Conquer any team, any place.

okay Darkatdawn i tried it last night with Schalke, i'm online with a couple of friends so i want to win! i was struggling with Schalke at first, lost 4-0 to Bayern in the cup, so i switched to your tactic after my first few games (i know you said it takes a while for it to work, not straight away) but i'm happy to say i've got three wins/1 loss and drew 0-0 to Bayern which is a huge step up, as it's a high line do you need really speedy defenders, because Mertesacker is getting skinned constantly on the counter, also got Raul/Huntelaar upfront would you suggest i replace them? also for one of my matches i switched the inside forwards to wingers and smashed a team, i'll get back to you but so far it's working pretty well bearing in mind it takes a while much better than i was doing anyway :)

okay Darkatdawn i tried it last night with Schalke, i'm online with a couple of friends so i want to win! i was struggling with Schalke at first, lost 4-0 to Bayern in the cup, so i switched to your tactic after my first few games (i know you said it takes a while for it to work, not straight away) but i'm happy to say i've got three wins/1 loss and drew 0-0 to Bayern which is a huge step up, as it's a high line do you need really speedy defenders, because Mertesacker is getting skinned constantly on the counter, also got Raul/Huntelaar upfront would you suggest i replace them? also for one of my matches i switched the inside forwards to wingers and smashed a team, i'll get back to you but so far it's working pretty well bearing in mind it takes a while much better than i was doing anyway :)

You can lower the defense line to avoid being raped by more competent teams.
The change from inside forwards to wingers is natural when our players are not the best, the tactic is very versatile in those aspects.

The inside forwards was put in mind for big teams with big players in it, the winger setup is for a more top ten team. Has for you questions regarding the strikers duo, I would keep them because they are very good at what they do even tho they are not the fastest strikers around to use has poachers. You should consider replacing them for a faster striker in the future when you have the money or check some of the suggestions I posted earlier, they are cheap and amazing strikers.

Hope it helps. Take care

:wub: Love this tatic :)

Good results and most beautiful football played :)

thanks a lot mate.

Thanks for the comments guys, it means a lot to me but I only did because my wife harassed me the whole week to share the tactic or I would be in the dog box for the next month , rofl

haha thats awesome your wife plays fm with you, lucky thing, anyway some more feedback, doing online with Roma and i started with your tactic straight off the bat, i'm top of Serie A by three points and joint second in my champions league group with Bayern/Tottenham, this tactic so far has brushed aside the lesser teams, and i even beat my friend away him being Lazio, 3-0.

Only problems i've had so far is that i got owned by both Inter and Bayern, 5-1 and 5-2 and the Inter game was at home, do you think thats because my team isn't quite yet good enough? anyway happy with the tactic, first one i've downloaded and am very pleased with it :) i'll keep you up to date

With bigger teams like Inter, you need to lower the defense line and change the inside forwards to play has defensive wingers, they will support your wing backs and also cross balls to the strikers Or you can change the Inside forwards to wingers on support.

The tactic works wonders, it´s very attractive to watch but the theory around the tactic was not based on the Barcelona team who can play with eyes closed. The team need fast defenders specially if you push the defense up.

Darka this tactic is a monster i am man utd in second season in the first i used groms 4-4-2 but when the second season started it went really bad and i just could not win so i changed to yours.I have bought lukaku, sanchez, hazard, de gea and mvila these are all to gradually work into the team.Any way back to the point i am hammering teams even chelsea and arsenal i scored 4 past but i seem to leak goals against the big teams so would you recommend lowereing the defense line for the big teams even though i am man utd.Reason i ask this is i think this tactic has the potential to go a full season unbeaten with ease with the right choices on match approach.Oh and who would you say would be the best 2 stikers to have up top for it if you could buy any one

A little note : You will see that the defense line is set to push up, this is a league like EPL is a bit dangerous to play with, if your defenders are slow, slide it to deep just on tickie and you will do just fine.

I enjoy EPL since its a league where everyone can beat everyone but playing vs Man utd with the defense line setup to push is very difficult.

it's a nice tactic mate. but,what if i use deep defensive line in the whole season not just against a big team,it good or not ?

Darka this tactic is a monster i am man utd in second season in the first i used groms 4-4-2 but when the second season started it went really bad and i just could not win so i changed to yours.I have bought lukaku, sanchez, hazard, de gea and mvila these are all to gradually work into the team.Any way back to the point i am hammering teams even chelsea and arsenal i scored 4 past but i seem to leak goals against the big teams so would you recommend lowereing the defense line for the big teams even though i am man utd.Reason i ask this is i think this tactic has the potential to go a full season unbeaten with ease with the right choices on match approach.Oh and who would you say would be the best 2 stikers to have up top for it if you could buy any one

The deep defense line means that your team will have more space between the lines and in practical terms, it will not exposed your back line to that often fast counter attacks against any team big or small.
If you have slow defenders then you should lower the defense line to the border line of deep and normal but it´s actually a gambling setting in the tactic.
You see, if you want to crush, put high pressure on the opposition, you have to consider that, in the PM league, there are a lot of fast paced strikers, almost every team has one, with that, the occasional through ball will cut your defense open and score.
All in all, the main concept designed for the tactic is to score goals, more goals than the opposition if they ever manage to score one.

You do know that the AI adapts to all tactics used but I can tell you that I have been using it with Benfica for 6 seasons and yes, it becomes a bit more frustrating to break the defense, they will cover the holes of the previous rapes but you will still win by many or at the very least tie against top teams in your championship.

For the strikers combo, Rooney is top with Diego Costa, a brasilian striker that I mentioned in previous post. They would be a killer combination imo.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

it's a nice tactic mate. but,what if i use deep defensive line in the whole season not just against a big team,it good or not ?

My humble advise is to set it deep, one tick before the normal defense line. Works fine line that.

Last edited:
LOOOL it shocked me lol the goals just kept going in :D played a few more games now and overall is going well apart from a couple of defeats to arsenal...but other than that very good tactic !!!!!

Liverpool has issues in the team, only you can correct them with better players and then you will have your revenge vs Arsenal :)

cheers for your reply darkatdawn and i know how tactics work i just dont have the time to create one myself and do the fine tuning and testing to get it right which is why i use you good peoples tactics.Yours is the best i have used for a long while and i do know the AI susses you out eventually if it didnt what would be the point in a game where you get to a point where you can never lose again pointless if you ask me.I dont mind going a season unbeaten then losing the odd game when they suss you out but i finished second with man u a point behind arsenal in first season then lost my first 6 games in the second season with the same team while using groms 4-4-2 it just stopped being effective completely which is why i changed to your tactic.Also the reason i asked about the defence line was to mearly just see if i can stop leaking goals against the big teams in europe like barca madrid etc like you said i outscore them yes thats good but i am a manager who likes the clean sheets that all i was asking.
Any how thanks for the reply and the tips i will give the deep line a whirl and also diego costa seems you rate him so high once again cheers pal and keep up the good work

first match on this tactic

View attachment 184632

We put left-footed wingers on the right wing and vice versa?
or normal left -footed on the left and right on the right wing?

Last edited:
first match on this tactic

View attachment 184632

We put left-footed wingers on the right wing and vice versa?
or normal left -footed on the left and right on the right wing?

If you have the players yes, do it has we do for the wingers, left wing back with a right foot and right wing back with a left foot.

hi darkat how do you set match preparation?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

the key attributes for the players?

hi darkat how do you set match preparation?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

the key attributes for the players?

Hey Bo, the match preparation is left to the assistant manager but if you to do it yourself, I would go for team blend all the way.
For the key attributes of the players, determination and decisions are big because of the hard tackling. Let´s say that you have players with high dirtiness levels on your team, it will result on way too many red cards during the season. To balance this issue, try to get players with good decisions stats, that way you will balance the hidden stat but I regret to say that, he will still get a red card for professional fouls when stooping that vicious fast counter attack specially if you play with the defense lines pushed up.