442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

First result with new FINAL tactic:
Amazing result! And probably my hardest game of the season, so really happy to get a good win! Shame I conceded a goal, but sometimes you just cant stop Cardozo! Will keep you updated.

trying on my Chelsea league at present, didn't get on with last update but this 1 ain't doing bad, beat west brom 5-1 Leicester 4-2 after being 2-0 down, so will let you know later

Started unemployed with lowest reputation. After a few days I signed a contract at FK Pirmasens in German Oberliga (5. League). As the club is semi-professional it takes time to study the tactic. But the results are impressive:

View attachment 365608

Started unemployed with lowest reputation. After a few days I signed a contract at FK Pirmasens in German Oberliga (5. League). As the club is semi-professional it takes time to study the tactic. But the results are impressive:

View attachment 365608

Wow.. nice :) the final version seems to be doing its job for most of you guys.. im really happy with it so far!

malte, how many goals u taking from corners? because i always used set pieces from mr L's Rock and it's always worked great, so i'm just wondering if I should try ur's instructions or stay with mr L's ;).

Yup quite a decent amount :) But remember that im a superb team also... not that hard.. how ever im just doing this save for the fun... :D

might give this a go with my dortmund save second season as i like to play with 2 up top

So for Training Balanced and Defensive Positioning?

Just finnished with Bayern Munchen.. decent amount of goals.. however, i did get a few injurys wich resulted in a few draws.. and the lose was to Dortmund away from home... overall im happy... and now awaits the CL-final against Real :)

View attachment 365644

So for Training Balanced and Defensive Positioning?

Yes. But at the beginning of the pre season i choose Team Cohesion High and tactics only.. to get the tactic fluid faster...then Balanced high + def positioning

Also which striker to you find scores more, the one on the left or the more defensive one on the right?