442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

Also which striker to you find scores more, the one on the left or the more defensive one on the right?

Id say that the right one is the main scorer, however.. they both score quite a lot :) Im trying it with Heerenveen right now..

View attachment 365665
These matches were when I used your tactic. It is insane, had some trouble with other tactis but this has been working wonderfully since! Managed to get a 18 point lead (with a game in hand) in league 2 with Pompey, and also managed to get to the 4th round of the F.A. Cup!
Great tactic mate!

View attachment 365665

These matches were when I used your tactic. It is insane, had some trouble with other tactis but this has been working wonderfully since! Managed to get a 18 point lead (with a game in hand) in league 2 with Pompey, and also managed to get to the 4th round of the F.A. Cup!
Great tactic mate!

Thats awesome :) Glad you like it

malte, how many goals u taking from corners? because i always used set pieces from mr L's Rock and it's always worked great, so i'm just wondering if I should try ur's instructions or stay with mr L's ;).

It depends what team i managing... :) however when i was playing Bayern i scored a decent amount of goals from corners.. Now im playing Torino (just started) and ive already banged a few... :)

Hey mate.
What is the final version of this tactic, on the first page you have one called final.tac and something like final cut.tac??

Hey mate.
What is the final version of this tactic, on the first page you have one called final.tac and something like final cut.tac??

442TheIronOnes-FINAL :) Opening post under "Tactic Download:"

Thanks for the quick reply, will let you know how i get on.

Well I've used the new 'FINAL' tactic all day with Porto and have had a few impressive results, but the tactic isn't really defensively sound! I have tried all the version of this tactic and the one thing they have in common is that you will concede a lot of goals with them. I have the best defence in my league and i'm still conceding nearly a goal a game, and getting lucky with a few wins, bit of a shame really since I do like how the tactic plays at times, can attack really well and score a lot of goals, in fact both my strikers are scoring a lot, but again the real problem with this tactic is the defence :(

Also, here are my results using this:
As you can see I have had a few decent results, although a team of my quality should not be conceding 3 goals to teams like Maritimo and Braga, and my Champions League campaign was fairly disastrous! I reckon with some defensive tweaks, maybe stop the opposition from creating so many chances as well and you could be onto a winner!

My latest results against Maritimo:
A lot of results like these are starting to crop up :(

I leave teamtalks to my Assistant Manager, but he has motivation and man management of 20. so would think he would be ok to take them. One other thing is that my match prep is set by my *** man and he has it at 'attacking set pieces' but I don't like the idea of setting a tactic's match prep to defensive or attacking positioning, as a tactic should be set up to be defensively sound enough, just in my opinion. The tactic still concedes a bit too much goals for me, but everything else with the tactic is great, just a few defensive tweaks could make it a lot better.

Ive won with Peterborough, Everton, Sampdoria, Vitesse, Bayern Munchen and doing really good with Torino :) take a look at Raikans team talks guide.. helped me out a lot in many situations...

Yup ill try to see if i can make it more defensivly without making the attack less effective..

as u can see;

View attachment 365787

i think that is pretty good defensive..with the squad i got.. regular torino squad with a media prediction of 17th...

Last edited: