442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

Ive made it easier for you guys to get the "right" tactic now.. cleaned up the OP from earlier ones.. good luck

If you guys got the players for it you could actually try to put the defensive line up...

If you guys got the players for it you could actually try to put the defensive line up...

Hey I saw your screenshots earlier where you scored over 100 goals in the league with Bayern Munich.

I see you have since updated and tweaked that version of the tactic in order to reinforce the defence.

I would like to know if this new version has decreased the attacking power of the tactic as im probably going to be using a top team and would like to see my team get over 100 goals in the league a season, im not too bothered about defence as my team is good enough anyway.

Hey malte, in post 208 are some filters i made... test if u like... :)

Hey I saw your screenshots earlier where you scored over 100 goals in the league with Bayern Munich.

I see you have since updated and tweaked that version of the tactic in order to reinforce the defence.

I would like to know if this new version has decreased the attacking power of the tactic as im probably going to be using a top team and would like to see my team get over 100 goals in the league a season, im not too bothered about defence as my team is good enough anyway.

I dont think that the defense will suffer from the defensive tweaks at all.. however, i can upload the version i used with bayern if you like :)

malte722 do u leave team talks to *** man ?

Yes i sometimes do. When i can afford to get a good AM (with motivation and man management attributes). Othervise i tend to go with Raikans team-talk guide... you can find it in the OP, under "Team Talks"...

Im still trying to improve the tactic.. and i might actually need your help to test this version out later... i want to find the right balance :)

yeah no probs malte722 I will gladly test for u

Nice. Im trying it out with Bayern right now. And its MUCH more solid at the back. And i DO gonna try it with a smaller team, when im done tweaking it...

so far, so good.. defense is really improved this time i think. I will name this one 'The Clarets', duo to the fact that is was originally made as a base with the little Torino side..

View attachment 366001

I dont think that the defense will suffer from the defensive tweaks at all.. however, i can upload the version i used with bayern if you like :)

Yes please if you don't mind. id rather win 5-2, 6-3 and batter the league with goals scored rather than not concede.

Would gladly appreciate if you guys can try this version out, my new "The Clarets". It's the same shaped formation.. however there is a hole other story to the defensive settings...

This is my on going save with Bayern... 13 games, only one goal conceded.. i think its safe to say that the defensive is improved... but as with all tactics.. it offcourse depends on the player too... you can try it if you want to...

View attachment 366013

View attachment 366014

I will proceed with my save and after that i will update the info in the op, regarding player attributes required etc..

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK SO THAT ILL KNOW HOW ITS GOING FOR YOU! :) have a nice day

hi malte which version oof your tactics is the most effective and lethal offensively?

Last edited:
Would gladly appreciate if you guys can try this version out, my new "The Clarets". It's the same shaped formation.. however there is a hole other story to the defensive settings...

This is my on going save with Bayern... 13 games, only one goal conceded.. i think its safe to say that the defensive is improved... but as with all tactics.. it offcourse depends on the player too... you can try it if you want to...

View attachment 366013

View attachment 366014

I will proceed with my save and after that i will update the info in the op, regarding player attributes required etc..

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK SO THAT ILL KNOW HOW ITS GOING FOR YOU! :) have a nice day

Is this the one you used with Bayern in the earlier screenshots?