442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

You guys should try do more testings with middle or lower teams than the big ones in each league - it makes for alot better test results. Its the tactic and not world class players that should be tested ;)

ı used this tactic for a few match. results are wonderfull . i will share a lot of ss in end of season.

You guys should try do more testings with middle or lower teams than the big ones in each league - it makes for alot better test results. Its the tactic and not world class players that should be tested ;)

In post #259 u have my results with Girona, 2nd season, in La liga, predicted 20th...

mika what version of the tactic r u using ?

carlos, this one dude.

All right. Now I have changed tactics. It is more defensive now. I changed the mentality of the DC's. Tweaked their closing down a bit. I went back to the narrow style of play, as it affected the defensive. I also have the central midfielders that help with defensively. It works very well right now and I do not think attacking game has been affected negatively.

THIS IS THE _LAST_ ONE..

download: View attachment 365877

View attachment 365879

good luck everyone....!!!!! :) will edit op as well

In post #259 u have my results with Girona, 2nd season, in La liga, predicted 20th...

Yeah but most ppl just upload top teams - I will try out this tactic too, but most ppl seem to just want a "I win tactic" and havent put thought into vision and playstyle at all. Its a boring way to play manager games imho but whatever rocks peoples boat I guess ;)

Do you work on Def. Positioning one the tactic is fluid? I was using older version with Celtic and then changed to try the new one and conceeded 3 in 1 game. Did draw 3-3 though but still. Will keep testing.

Do you work on Def. Positioning one the tactic is fluid? I was using older version with Celtic and then changed to try the new one and conceeded 3 in 1 game. Did draw 3-3 though but still. Will keep testing.

If i see we are not scoring enough, i change to attacking, less against top teams...

Will test your new tactic with Aston villa they are predicted to be in a relagation fight that should test your new tactic

wow great thread guys, and great work Malte...

I actually read the whole thread, and im still confused by all the links and chages in the OP.

Right now its the one called 4-4-2IronOnes-2013-07-09.tac wich is in the OP, is this the latest and best?

Also which would be the best for a midtable team? Playing Middlesbrough, and are about to start the 5th season. Finished 12th, 8th and 8th in the past 3 season after winning Championship the first season.

Should I use the latest OP or 442TheClarets by Malte722?

Also I have these 3 I cant chose from
4-4-2IronOnes-2013-07-09
442 TheIronOnes_CD_TWEAK
442TheIronOnes-FINAL

Please help :)

Once again, thanks for a great thread :)

Please dont update the tactic every hour! Give some time and testing dont rush PLEASE!

Yeah but most ppl just upload top teams - I will try out this tactic too, but most ppl seem to just want a "I win tactic" and havent put thought into vision and playstyle at all. Its a boring way to play manager games imho but whatever rocks peoples boat I guess ;)

Ehhrm.. i won the league with Peterborough, Everton, Vitesse, Union Berlin and such. Dont tell me i dont test my tactics with only top teams please.

I know what im doing and im currently running tests... thats why OP isnt updated...................

Please dont update the tactic every hour! Give some time and testing dont rush PLEASE!

I won't... im doing it with the tactic in the OP now... will update with results as soon as im done!! Im sure it will work.. cause i won with Peterborough, Everton, Vitesse, Union Berlin, Forest Green and doing REALLY great with the little Torino. Chill! i will update OP as soon as im done testing... im still going to stick to the tactic in the OP.