442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

Is this the one you used with Bayern?

Not the one when i scored 122 goals. But i DO use this one with bayern right now.. doing great :)

So far.. 2.4 scored per game. And 0.07 conceded a game... 14 games played.. 13 wins and 1 draw. 34 goals for and 1 against... seems promising

View attachment 366025

as u can see.. i score the most and not conceding that much... :) more testing to go tho

Last edited:
Which tactic is that

The one im working on now.. im working on the OP right now as well :D think it will be good.. better defensive :)

Its the 442TheClarets... one or two sides back in the thread...

malte on your previous version your tactic was amazing in around 30 games all apart from drawing 2 and losing 1 amazing next season i will try the clarets

malte, how can u play so fast?!!

i'm testing theclarets now with Sporting CP, will post.

WOW!

i see Sporting has perfect players for every position, so... let's play!!

Last edited:
Im going to update OP now so it may be hard for me to answer any question for a while... :)

malte722, i think that u should upload to OP ur 20130709-IRONONES-BY-MALTE722 tactic. am not sure if it's only my luck, but so far i think that i have better results with that tactic than with new one ;).

malte722, i think that u should upload to OP ur 20130709-IRONONES-BY-MALTE722 tactic. am not sure if it's only my luck, but so far i think that i have better results with that tactic than with new one ;).

Yup i will upload that too.. and u guys can choose :)

hi malte.. love the 20130709 ironones tatic.. although the new one is not working for me in any shape or form for me... but i must congratulate you for the first i mentioned.. dont wanna start a war between tactics, but i have tried a lot of tactics from this site.. pentor.. raikan and kingjassar and so on.. untill now the best for me is king jassar, but the 20130709-ironones beats it for me by miles.. so in my oppinion you have just made fm 13 best tactic.. and a neighboring swede to boot lol

hi malte.. love the 20130709 ironones tatic.. although the new one is not working for me in any shape or form for me... but i must congratulate you for the first i mentioned.. dont wanna start a war between tactics, but i have tried a lot of tactics from this site.. pentor.. raikan and kingjassar and so on.. untill now the best for me is king jassar, but the 20130709-ironones beats it for me by miles.. so in my oppinion you have just made fm 13 best tactic.. and a neighboring swede to boot lol

Thanks.. :) Yup.. im trying the newest one with Halifax in BSN right now not going the way i want...so i may just have to stick with theironones...