5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

iv used this tactic with QPR played 15 games lost 13 drew 1 won 1

so i tried it with stoke played 15 lost 12

blackpool played 15 lost 13

had high hopes for this tactic but it has to be the worse iv tried

Not to sound funny pal but i'd have a look at what you are doing wrong! The rest of us are smashing the game up with this tactic!

Sorry to hear that sparks199. As 0widowmaker0 says you can see from the comments it's working amazingly for majority of people, so not sure how it's not working. I've only shared this as it's worked for me on every team I've tested it with :) It mustn't work for everyone then, hope you find one that suits you :) Glad to see it's still working for you 0widowmaker0!!

Last edited:
looks good. will test it more

Love Dybala!! Hoping to sign him on my current Man City save :) Dembele seems to be amazing in this tactic! His finishing, pace, acceleration all above 15 which i think are vital for a striker in this role! Hope it works out well for you mate :)

Napoli

More than happy with the tactic.

It's by far the best i've used so far, and it has competition as there are a few good ones out there.

I took a look at Napoli and decided it was time to get them the Scudetto pinned to their shirts once again!

Had some very impressive results against Europe's elite.

Lost to AC in the Italian cup final though, sad about it.

I had a run where coinciding became a problem so i just shut up shop after earning a good lead. Red cards could be a sod if you aren't quick enough to ease off those hard tackles, lol

In January, i made a load of changes as some of the players received high transfer bid and wasn't playing amazing for me so i decided to let them go and bring in fresh faces. Smalling, Rojo i took a chance on as United are my regular save and always perform well for me.

All in all im very happy and wonder where i will go next.

P.S, Barca just finished 7th so gonna have a cheeky bid at getting the job, wish me luck!

PS Good job Sir!

Sorry to hear that hakan_harputlu. What team are you? Please feel free to change it. I've personally got no need to change it as it's worked for every time for me :) I've only shared this tactic as it has worked very well for me and as you will see it has worked for many of others but I guess it's not for everyone, hope you find a tactic that suits you :)
hi :), my team fenerbahçe,last games very poor :(

More than happy with the tactic.

It's by far the best i've used so far, and it has competition as there are a few good ones out there.

I took a look at Napoli and decided it was time to get them the Scudetto pinned to their shirts once again!

Had some very impressive results against Europe's elite.

Lost to AC in the Italian cup final though, sad about it.

I had a run where coinciding became a problem so i just shut up shop after earning a good lead. Red cards could be a sod if you aren't quick enough to ease off those hard tackles, lol

In January, i made a load of changes as some of the players received high transfer bid and wasn't playing amazing for me so i decided to let them go and bring in fresh faces. Smalling, Rojo i took a chance on as United are my regular save and always perform well for me.

All in all im very happy and wonder where i will go next.

P.S, Barca just finished 7th so gonna have a cheeky bid at getting the job, wish me luck!

PS Good job Sir!

Jesus!!! Unreal season that, winning the league alone would have been amazing for Napoli but CL too!!! Amazing!!! Appreciate the feedback thanks for the pics! Keep me updated mate!! Interested to see how it goes for you next :)

hi :), my team fenerbahçe,last games very poor :(

Sorry to hear that, has it improved since or have you stopped using the tactic? I don't know too much about Turkish league at all mate. Hope it starts working for you soon if you carry on using it :) As you can see it's worked for lots of other people :) Good luck

With my United of Manchester save I got promoted from Vanarama Premier to league two, got an unreal season with this tactic and won the title on the last day of the competition :') Equalled Bristol, they lost while I won and got way more goals scored!

Gonna take on league one! Haven't seen this kind of successfull tactic in at least 4 years

With my United of Manchester save I got promoted from Vanarama Premier to league two, got an unreal season with this tactic and won the title on the last day of the competition :') Equalled Bristol, they lost while I won and got way more goals scored!

Gonna take on league one! Haven't seen this kind of successfull tactic in at least 4 years

Wow what a way to end the season haha! Great news, delighted it's gone so well for you! Manchester derby will be happening sooner rather than later for you! Haha keep me updated mate :)

so ive finished the season and played 26 with this tactic... winning 23! drew away to arsenal and chelsea and home to everton but was unlucky in each. did win the FA cup and UEFA cup so thats a plus! kane finished top scorer and moussa dembele/heung min son seem to really play with this tactic too. loving it so far and hopefully season two can bring more success.

so ive finished the season and played 26 with this tactic... winning 23! drew away to arsenal and chelsea and home to everton but was unlucky in each. did win the FA cup and UEFA cup so thats a plus! kane finished top scorer and moussa dembele/heung min son seem to really play with this tactic too. loving it so far and hopefully season two can bring more success.

Glad you had a great end to the season mate :) If only this was used for the whole season instead of using my previous one haha! Hopefully second season is just as good :)! So ideal for Spurs this tactic isn't it!!! Keep me updated mate :)

Where can i find the download??Or do i have to do it manually??

Cant wait to try this with my Spurs save..

Nevermind, my cpu wiz'nes figured it out :)..

Will let you know how it goes

Last edited:
Where can i find the download??Or do i have to do it manually??

Cant wait to try this with my Spurs save..

Nevermind, my cpu wiz'nes figured it out :)..

Will let you know how it goes

Glad you figured it out mate :) Spurs seems to be a great team to do it with, Kane nailed on for top scorer!! Haha enjoy mate keep me updated :)

won first game against man city i thought sometihng great is coming but then its not going well
DfegC4o.jpg
yzcSXov.jpg
i wil try again with a better team