5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Just want to say this tactic is fantastic, works so well on the game. Anyone needing suggestions for leeds united signings or tactics I just qualified for the champions league third season and everything is looking good!

View attachment 66768

View attachment 66767

Got a bit scared because of some injuries but still managed to win the title again. Now I need some new CB's and better players on the bench, so I can be scary on CL too.

What a great tactic! Those 3 upfront have the potential to break every single team we face! I've got Origi coming on a free, but I don't even know if he has the skill to stay on the team, probably gonna loan him out.

Hi Daniel im using your tactic to much effect but on the commentary it keeps saying we are being overrun in the midfield and i see there is lots of open space , do i just let it ride while im winning all the time?

I'd say let it ride mate yeah :) the pros outweigh the cons to this tactic haha! possession stats for eg arent great, but if you're winning then to me that's not a problem haha :) hope it's going well for you!

Thank you. In December I'm first in the league, but Bayern is always close, I think it's only them and me for this season. Yeah, Hamburg doesn't have a lot of money, but I managed just fine, just need to get some new CB's for next season, as they are the weakest in the team (thanks for the names you gave). I also managed to get through the CL group but got Real Madrid in the draw, let's see how it goes.

I see that you use a left foot striker in the right and a right foot striker on the left. I actually do the opposite, what do you recommend? Also you use a "winger" as RWB? What attributes to you think are important for that role? (LWB and RWB). Holtby and Diogo Jota are amazing in this tactic. I recommend them for anyone needing players.

I'll post some screenshots when the season is over.

Regarding strikers I've not noticed a difference wherever the right/left footers play mate :) was just by change the right footer was on the left and vice versa haha! saw your recent screenshots to see you won the league! incredible progress that haha, bought many stars?

Regarding strikers I've not noticed a difference wherever the right/left footers play mate :) was just by change the right footer was on the left and vice versa haha! saw your recent screenshots to see you won the league! incredible progress that haha, bought many stars?

View attachment 66540

Yeah, I've made a "few" signings heheh.
This season is only me and Dortmund for the league. Bayern is 6th in February, and they sold me a few players, they're rubbish atm.

So what are the most important positions in this tactic? I've not got a big budget, so don't know what positions to prioritize!

Haha wow that’s amazing Sy! Is that 2nd season?? What signings have you made? I’m currently Everton, finished 6th first season which wasn’t great, lost in semi final of FA Cup but won Europa League, so will be in CL next season. Have a budget of £131m and plan to get rid of a lot of dead wood Everton have, so looking forward to 2nd season! Unbelievable with Burnley that though, very impressed!!

Not as impressed as I am! That was my first season with Burnley. Conceded A LOT. I took over as Dyche had got the England job. Inherited pretty much the original side, plus Benik Afobe and Tom Ince (who has spent the last 2 seasons out on loan as he doesn't fit the formation). Got in Pasalic on loan, with clause to buy if i avoided relegation, and Harry Maguire (Leicester got relegated). My DOF signed a load of players, and in January I got in Cahill, Grimaldo, Burnic and Pinamonti (on loan from Inter with clause to buy if I won the league - which I wasn't expecting to happen!)

View attachment 66397View attachment 66397
View attachment 66397

However, last season pales into insignificance compared to my 2nd season with Burnley, and using only this tactic (took away the tackle harder player instruction for the wingbacks as they kept getting suspended). Started off with a Community Shield win. This led into an unbelievable season. Lost 2 games in the league all season. 2-1 to Chelsea, and 2-0 to Arsenal on the last day. Also won the FA Cup (2nd time in a row) and beat Juventus on penalties to win the Champions league! Did the entire season on instant result. Honestly, I've never had results like this on any previous FM!

View attachment 66406View attachment 66405View attachment 66404View attachment 66398View attachment 66403View attachment 66402View attachment 66401View attachment 66400View attachment 66399View attachment 66397

What players have people found amazing in this tactic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been playing as West Ham and must start by saying that this tactic used to be really erratic in the first couple of seasons. Some games I'd bang in 3 or 4 goals but the opponent would score 5 or 6. Some times I'd annihilate the big teams and then concede 5 against Sheffield, Boro, etc.

It was painful to watch my matches because the team would keep trying to pass even if they had all the space in the world to run and would end up losing possession then getting countered. I also noticed that my forwards would get dispossessed easily or miss a good run and then of course, get countered and concede.

At the start of my second season, I got in James Milner (WBR) and Robertson (WBL), Jack Wilshere (free) the total shots improved greatly but I'd still keep losing by big margins. During the winter window, I brought in Sebastian Giovinco for 5.75 mil and my results changed almost instantly! Shots kept getting converted into goals, I started winning but was still conceding plenty against the big teams.

Season 3 had arguably my second best buy after Giovinco; Michael Bradley (MCL) for 6.25 mil and I started keeping clean sheets most of my games, won the PL.

The moment Bradely got injured during the last 10 games or so, my win rate was down to 20%. So just an FYI for anyone struggling, this tactic obviously focuses on attacking so it needs good players for each position. The CBs need to be able to pick out a good pass under pressure, forwards must take their chances, etc.

Once you do have the right players, this tactic is incredible. I destroyed Barcelona in the CL!

Note: Check out the GD in the PL table

View attachment 66080View attachment 66079

Liked all other tac, I must buy the best players to make it perform......

I've been playing as West Ham and must start by saying that this tactic used to be really erratic in the first couple of seasons. Some games I'd bang in 3 or 4 goals but the opponent would score 5 or 6. Some times I'd annihilate the big teams and then concede 5 against Sheffield, Boro, etc.

It was painful to watch my matches because the team would keep trying to pass even if they had all the space in the world to run and would end up losing possession then getting countered. I also noticed that my forwards would get dispossessed easily or miss a good run and then of course, get countered and concede.

At the start of my second season, I got in James Milner (WBR) and Robertson (WBL), Jack Wilshere (free) the total shots improved greatly but I'd still keep losing by big margins. During the winter window, I brought in Sebastian Giovinco for 5.75 mil and my results changed almost instantly! Shots kept getting converted into goals, I started winning but was still conceding plenty against the big teams.

Season 3 had arguably my second best buy after Giovinco; Michael Bradley (MCL) for 6.25 mil and I started keeping clean sheets most of my games, won the PL.

The moment Bradely got injured during the last 10 games or so, my win rate was down to 20%. So just an FYI for anyone struggling, this tactic obviously focuses on attacking so it needs good players for each position. The CBs need to be able to pick out a good pass under pressure, forwards must take their chances, etc.

Once you do have the right players, this tactic is incredible. I destroyed Barcelona in the CL!

Note: Check out the GD in the PL table

View attachment 1147737View attachment 1147738

the best tactic in the forum?? hep please ??
the best tactic in the forum

For weaker teams this worked for me:

Wbs untick tackle hard
Change mentality to counter
Cml change to defend
Cmr change to support

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk