5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

So what are the most important positions in this tactic? I've not got a big budget, so don't know what positions to prioritize!

For me personally I'd say the centre backs and strikers. You'll see that a lot of people who've tried it have scored bags of goals. But also concede a fair few if they have average centre backs. I've found signing solid centre backs has made a massive difference!

What players have people found amazing in this tactic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we talking for big teams? Centre backs the likes of Romagnoli, Rugani, De Ligt, Upamecano at centre back. Strikers Kane, Icardi, Belotti, ones for the future Moise Kean, Dolberg, Pellegri have been superb on it!

Liked all other tac, I must buy the best players to make it perform......

I don't think I've saw any tactic that has won major honours with bang average players (correct me if I'm wrong?). Of course you'll need decent players in order to be successful. My own experience I was in the CL quarter final with Wolves within 2 seasons, won the CL with Everton within 3 seasons so the tactic clearly works but like every other tactic it won't be as successful with poor players. The likes of James Wilson got me into the CL with Wolves and he's not one of the "best players" :)

Important stats for the centre backs?

For me personally I'd say the centre backs and strikers. You'll see that a lot of people who've tried it have scored bags of goals. But also concede a fair few if they have average centre backs. I've found signing solid centre backs has made a massive difference!

Well one tac that i found on this forum, which I overachieved with York without spending any money on new players every year....unfortunately after the recent update it didn't work as well in the premier leauge...

View attachment 65904

I don't think I've saw any tactic that has won major honours with bang average players (correct me if I'm wrong?). Of course you'll need decent players in order to be successful. My own experience I was in the CL quarter final with Wolves within 2 seasons, won the CL with Everton within 3 seasons so the tactic clearly works but like every other tactic it won't be as successful with poor players. The likes of James Wilson got me into the CL with Wolves and he's not one of the "best players" :)

Started with a lower ranked team

First season - started with the team I support - Tranmere Rovers! English Vanarama National League. Won the league quite comfortably (would have been favourites to win it I think).

Second season - Expected to get relagated according to media. Finished in play offs but unfortunately lost in final.

Third season - After two good season with Tranmere, I was headhunted by Peterborough (they'd just sacked their manager after getting relegated from Championship). Sounded a good oppurtunity. What I'd not taken into account is their star players all had relegation release clauses, so they were leaving for peanuts and I could do nothing about it! Frustrating but good that I could build my own side. Predicted to finish 3rd, which I did then won the Play Off final which is great.

Fourth season - Expected to finish 19th, won the league comfortably!! Pics attached. Now got £33m to strengthen in the PL. I only have a handful of players that will probably be good enough in PL, Matthew Targett, Jermaine Anderson, Jerome Sinclair, James Wilson, Ashley Fletcher for eg! Looking forward to it :) Used nothing but the tatic in OP.

Important stats for the centre backs?

Me personally I don't look for specific attributes! I simply compare any potential centre backs with my current (attached pic) players and if the new player is better overall will try sign :) I just look for better overall players, I don't look at specific stats :)

For several months I have simply stopped looking for better tactics - because I really don't need anything better than this. Simply amazing. Works well with every club I have tried it with - currently playing with Dulwich Hamlet. Promotion every single season - 3.place in the first season in the Premier League - and in the second season we're a challenger for both the Premier League title and Champions League glory. All this by only spending a total of 350K, which was spent while in League Two.

For several months I have simply stopped looking for better tactics - because I really don't need anything better than this. Simply amazing. Works well with every club I have tried it with - currently playing with Dulwich Hamlet. Promotion every single season - 3.place in the first season in the Premier League - and in the second season we're a challenger for both the Premier League title and Champions League glory. All this by only spending a total of 350K, which was spent while in League Two.

which version wat training you use and sounds a good save mate

are people still using the Same tactic thats in the Opening Post or is there tweaked versions out there?

Are you using your 'Contain' tweak or just the original one?

Props to the OP (and those who tweaked), this is a game-breaking tactic.

Playing with Wrexham, I've won consecutive promotions from Vanarama National and League 2, losing 2 matches in each season and shattering records for points and goals scored. I tweaked a little myself, taking off the individual instructions to tackle hard, and playing the central BPD as cover. The defense has generally been very strong. I play the attacking CM as a mezz, just because that suited the player I had there. I imagine you could play whatever roles you wanted for that midfield two, so long as one is support and one attack. Perhaps even two support duties would work.

It's a fun tactic if you want to focus on stuff like youth development, scouting, building a strong coaching team, and dealing with the board without having to worry about messing around with tactics all the time.

Question for the forum: like others, I've had the problem where the central of the three strikers doesn't play as well as the right and left-sided AFs. I know there are tweaks playing him as DLF or F9. Have people had success with this?

+1 to that question.

I’m still using the tactic in OP (3 Advanced Forwards, no tweaked versions) :). Having great success, currently Peterborough, promoted from League One, won Championship following season, currently in 5th spot first season in PL after about 20 games although expected to finish 19th :)

I’m still using the tactic in OP (3 Advanced Forwards, no tweaked versions) :). Having great success, currently Peterborough, promoted from League One, won Championship following season, currently in 5th spot first season in PL after about 20 games although expected to finish 19th :)

really what training *** man sounds a great save mate

really what training *** man sounds a great save mate

I leave the training to assistant mate :) I only train each player into the position on the tactic (eg train all centre backs to play ball playing defender) but everthing else left to assistant :)

Ok so I get ALOT! of injuries with this tactic.....any way of reducing them?

I agree there are quite a lot of injuries with this tactic BUT I've always made sure I've had enough squad depth to step in when needed :) Perhaps change training intensity (although it is only average) or give them more rest days :)