5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

People saying this tactic is amazing, yes it produces results. But the football is so boring to watch, run down the byline cross goal. And also has the corner glitch attached. 20 plus corner goals scored a season. I like to give credit to tactics that deserve it not the cheat the match engine. How can anyone give 5 stars to a cheat?

You've said this already, stopping spamming it over and over.. the posts will just be deleted.

Save your bull ****, played this game when you were still sucking on your mum's burger nipples.

Haha, i've been playing since 1994, i'm a glutton for punishment. I guess 1983 is your year of birth?

View attachment 67068

View attachment 67067

Fantastic tactic! First season too. Only got Mina and Lekue.
I'm a bit scared for second season, I was able to keep most of the key players (so far). I'm also getting Kluivert and Wober.

Can you guys recommend me some good players for this tactic? Kind of need a new GK and some CB's. I'm playing CL this season, so I need more players to rotate a bit. I'm also open to get some new blood to play upfront, even thought I have Arp, Kluivert and Waldschmitd (not to mention the 3 starters).

View attachment 1146488

View attachment 1146489

I'm a bit scared for second season, I was able to keep most of the key players (so far). I'm also getting Kluivert and Wober.

Can you guys recommend me some good players for this tactic? Kind of need a new GK and some CB's. I'm playing CL this season, so I need more players to rotate a bit. I'm also open to get some new blood to play upfront, even thought I have Arp, Kluivert and Waldschmitd (not to mention the 3 starters).
Using instant result and dimartino tac?

View attachment 1146488

View attachment 1146489

View attachment 1146582

This is an ok start to the new season, I guess. :p

View attachment 1146583

Transfers I did.

Great start mate, glad it's working for you! Would imagine Hamburg wouldn't have a large transfer budget even with being in CL? I'm currently Everton and have signed the likes of Rulli as GK (he was on TL so got him for about £3m), De Ligt, Dendoncker, Hendrix, Diego Llorente, Diego Reyes, Radoja all as CB, but now I'm in third season (again in CL) so had a much bigger budget, signed Donnarumma, Rugani, Upamecano. Hope this helps mate!

Not really fun is it? I mean my mrs could win the league with this, all 5-2-3 Formations are exploiting the fm18 match engine. Once patched this will be useless!

Who put 50p in the ********? oO)

iPad user

Hey, your tactic seems amazing, I’m using an iPad with no computer access so have to do it all manually, could someone please post the player instruction :) will be very much appreciated

Hey, your tactic seems amazing, I’m using an iPad with no computer access so have to do it all manually, could someone please post the player instruction :) will be very much appreciated

They're on page 14 of comments, comment number 131 mate :) if using dimartino tweak (tactic on main page and highly recommended), further instructions on page 23, comment 230 good luck mate. :)

Hi Daniel im using your tactic to much effect but on the commentary it keeps saying we are being overrun in the midfield and i see there is lots of open space , do i just let it ride while im winning all the time?

Great start mate, glad it's working for you! Would imagine Hamburg wouldn't have a large transfer budget even with being in CL? I'm currently Everton and have signed the likes of Rulli as GK (he was on TL so got him for about £3m), De Ligt, Dendoncker, Hendrix, Diego Llorente, Diego Reyes, Radoja all as CB, but now I'm in third season (again in CL) so had a much bigger budget, signed Donnarumma, Rugani, Upamecano. Hope this helps mate!

Thank you. In December I'm first in the league, but Bayern is always close, I think it's only them and me for this season. Yeah, Hamburg doesn't have a lot of money, but I managed just fine, just need to get some new CB's for next season, as they are the weakest in the team (thanks for the names you gave). I also managed to get through the CL group but got Real Madrid in the draw, let's see how it goes.

I see that you use a left foot striker in the right and a right foot striker on the left. I actually do the opposite, what do you recommend? Also you use a "winger" as RWB? What attributes to you think are important for that role? (LWB and RWB). Holtby and Diogo Jota are amazing in this tactic. I recommend them for anyone needing players.

I'll post some screenshots when the season is over.

Hello everyone :)

So could I ask a favour of you guys? could someone plz put up screen shots of Tactic, team instructions and player instructions for [h=2]5-2-3, DIMARTINO TWEAK, ALL 3 STRIKERS SCORING FOR FUN plz?[/h]I am having trouble downloading it, it wont let me copy n paste it into the tactics foulder or unzip it with winzip.
So if someone could pop up the screen shots I asked for then I could build the tactic myself.

Would be most happy if someone could help me out :)

Thank you very much in advance :)

You my friend are a wonderful human being! Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out.
Love you long time :) x

@Owidomaker

Who did you sign both seasons on your celtic save and did you retrain anyone for different postions?