5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

View attachment 1146073View attachment 1146074View attachment 1146075View attachment 1146076View attachment 1146077

Didn't feel as defensively sound this season but still easily wrapped up the title and cup double while playing well in Champion's League

Strikers scoring for fun, I like it haha! When I first made this tactic, it was Celtic I tried it out with first and only completed one season but didn’t take it any further, but I did enjoy the fact that Griffiths and Dembele were scoring for fun! Shame you couldn’t go any further in CL! Made many signings mate?

Well, to follow on from my previous post, somehow Burnley defied the odds and won the Premier League and the FA Cup! View attachment 1146093

Haha wow that’s amazing Sy! Is that 2nd season?? What signings have you made? I’m currently Everton, finished 6th first season which wasn’t great, lost in semi final of FA Cup but won Europa League, so will be in CL next season. Have a budget of £131m and plan to get rid of a lot of dead wood Everton have, so looking forward to 2nd season! Unbelievable with Burnley that though, very impressed!!

Hello Daniel, first things first, I love the tactic. It's great. Just one question, do you have any alternative corner set ups. My central midfielder keeps shooting from outside the box on every corner and he is **** haha

Strikers scoring for fun, I like it haha! When I first made this tactic, it was Celtic I tried it out with first and only completed one season but didn’t take it any further, but I did enjoy the fact that Griffiths and Dembele were scoring for fun! Shame you couldn’t go any further in CL! Made many signings mate?

Nah just a few wonder kid loan signings. I have a transfer budget of 50 million but like being tight when in charge of Celtic - much like the real board :p

Could only keep Dembele for one season. Struggling to keep the rest of the team together - lots of interest with funny money. Sold Sviatchenko for 15+m

Can't seem to find a tactic that works with my team but this looks perfect. Starting the 4th season with Leeds in the premiership got a list of strikers that include Cutron, Salas, Sanabria, Schurrle and Joel Campbell so my team should fit in to this nicely.

Can't seem to find a tactic that works with my team but this looks perfect. Starting the 4th season with Leeds in the premiership got a list of strikers that include Cutron, Salas, Sanabria, Schurrle and Joel Campbell so my team should fit in to this nicely.

Salas? What a player marcelo salas was!

Hard to find a better tactic than this. Strikers score for fun. Ive started as barcelona and in the first season won everything. Messi, dembele, suarez and alcacer scored for fun. Main challenge is to clear the wage bill and bring through youngsters. Most players earning over 100k a week and i dont like that.

Cheat Tactic

Not really fun is it? I mean my mrs could win the league with this, all 5-2-3 Formations are exploiting the fm18 match engine. Once patched this will be useless!

Hard to find a better tactic than this. Strikers score for fun. Ive started as barcelona and in the first season won everything. Messi, dembele, suarez and alcacer scored for fun. Main challenge is to clear the wage bill and bring through youngsters. Most players earning over 100k a week and i dont like that.

Not really fun is it? I mean my mrs could win the league with this, all 5-2-3 Formations are exploiting the fm18 match engine. Once patched this will be useless!

Are you just going into every thread to troll? I see copy and paste is working!

Cheat Tactic

People saying this tactic is amazing, yes it produces results. But the football is so boring to watch, run down the byline cross goal. And also has the corner glitch attached. 20 plus corner goals scored a season. I like to give credit to tactics that deserve it not the cheat the match engine. How can anyone give 5 stars to a cheat?

Are you just going into every thread to troll? I see copy and paste is working!

So don't use it, plenty of others out there that are not 3 upfront.

So basically adding nothing to the thread but bait.. yep. posts gone

I'm going to give this tactic a chance. What team do you recommend for me in the Spanish League? That is not even Barcelona, Madrid, Atletico, Valencia, etc. If dont play neither champions nor UEFA better

Hello Daniel, first things first, I love the tactic. It's great. Just one question, do you have any alternative corner set ups. My central midfielder keeps shooting from outside the box on every corner and he is **** haha

Haha, just sell him mate!!! Haha in seriousness no I haven't, I've only ever stuck to the original mate, apologies!

People saying this tactic is amazing, yes it produces results. But the football is so boring to watch, run down the byline cross goal. And also has the corner glitch attached. 20 plus corner goals scored a season. I like to give credit to tactics that deserve it not the cheat the match engine. How can anyone give 5 stars to a cheat?

"yes it produces results"......then where is the problem? Anyway I only uploaded the tactic as it worked great for me, I appreciate the feedback and hope you find a tactic that you find successful....and is not boring to watch :)

I'm going to give this tactic a chance. What team do you recommend for me in the Spanish League? That is not even Barcelona, Madrid, Atletico, Valencia, etc. If dont play neither champions nor UEFA better

I must admit I've not spent too much time in Spanish League, but think it would be fun with Valencia! Some superb young players, an outsider for the title, looks like that would be a fun one in the long run :) Keep me updatd mate, good luck hope it works for you!

Can you tag me in your thread where you post an amazing tatic, i will try it.

The game is what it is. You have to play to the ME or don't play. The tactics being used are closer to real life then you think. 3 at the back won the prem last year and most clubs play 3 upfront. It maybe looks more like 451 but the wingers often play pushed up as a 433. Like i said, it is what it is.

People can post what they like, you dont like it, don't read it! No need to troll TBH

Can you tag me in your thread where you post an amazing tatic, i will try it.

The game is what it is. You have to play to the ME or don't play. The tactics being used are closer to real life then you think. 3 at the back won the prem last year and most clubs play 3 upfront. It maybe looks more like 451 but the wingers often play pushed up as a 433. Like i said, it is what it is.

People can post what they like, you dont like it, don't read it! No need to troll TBH

well said mate