5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Great tactic but little inconsistent. So, in the first season I started a new save with Hull, promoted by winning the league, winning also the FA cup but in the second season, we played 10 matches and I lost all my away games without scoring and conceeding at least 3 goals. What can be the problem?

Who are your defenders mate? You will see in my recent posts on the thread I've taken Peterborough from League One to Championship to PL to Europa League (twice) then finished 3rd so now in CL. Although I've exceded expectations I've also like you conceded a lot. I have simply focused on signings new GK and CB's, then made sure I've had signings capable of banging them in!! Just a case of improving your defence mate, it is a very attacking tactic as you'll know :)

Who are your defenders mate? You will see in my recent posts on the thread I've taken Peterborough from League One to Championship to PL to Europa League (twice) then finished 3rd so now in CL. Although I've exceded expectations I've also like you conceded a lot. I have simply focused on signings new GK and CB's, then made sure I've had signings capable of banging them in!! Just a case of improving your defence mate, it is a very attacking tactic as you'll know :)

Dawson/Gibson/Mazuch now I only changed Hector Moreno, he was on loan. I've bought Danny Ings, Arthur, Luke Shaw-loan, Javi Manquillo, Predrag Rajkovic, Torreiro from Sampdoria etc. very efficient in attacking at home matches but as I said it causes little defending/conceeding problems.

Are you using your 'Contain' tweak or just the original one?

I am using the dimartino tweak. In my experience this is the version that is the most consistent and has worked for both underdogs and bigger clubs. My "contain"-tweak was promising, but the dimartino-tweak is way better.

This is also an answer to @50ste08.

As soon as the tactic is fluid I use balanced training (average) with "attacking movement".

Usually angry or assertive teamtalks ("I am not happy"....) at half time when the other team are leading - but also when it is a draw - and even if we are leading by one goal. If I am leading by 4-2 at the break (which happens a few times with this tactic) I usually praise the players - but am angry/assertive (I'm not happy with your defending) to only the defence (including the goalkeeper). I feel this is an important part of why the tactic works so well for me, but maybe others gets good results without doing this.

Sorry for the late answers. As I said, I'm not really looking for any better tactics anymore, so I am just enjoying the game without spending that much time on this and other forums.

Defensively unbreakable. Offensively unstoppable. The quality of football mesmerizing. All with absolute consistency. This tactic is perfection.

Someone can help me to post player and corner instruction? i will try for fm17 (A)

Hello,

I tried that tactic simulating games on my save, and it still works pretty good.

I wanna ask however if it is better to assign specific roles to the two midfielders?

For example - one of them Box to Box and the other Advanced Playmaker ?

Looking forward to your feedback ?

Hello,

I tried that tactic simulating games on my save, and it still works pretty good.

I wanna ask however if it is better to assign specific roles to the two midfielders?

For example - one of them Box to Box and the other Advanced Playmaker ?

Looking forward to your feedback ?

Always experiment. If you feel an Advance Playmaker would work better, or would fit the player playing there more, then try so for a couple of games. I adapted the tactic a bit to have 3 midfielders playing instead of 2.

That said, I'm a big fan of the Mezzala role, but I like it when my main creative midfielder gets a lot of assists which I'm not really getting from him so I might try the Advanced Playmaker role too.

I feel like that Harder tackling is a bit too much. 2 red cards in 6 games and multiple yellow cards ( leader in that category in Serie A ). What do you think ? If i remove it, would it still be working ?

With my beloved man utd ive done 3 seasons. Won 3 leagues titles, 2 fa cups, 3 carabao cups and 3 champions leagues. Have a strike force of lukaku martial sanchez rashford mbappe and vinicius junior who all bang goals in for fun.

Ive decided to take a break from this and start a league with glasgow rangers, a team ive always been fond of since the de boer, laudrup and gazza days. Get to try out some different players and see what we can do. Has anyone tried rangers with this tactic before? If so how did you do and who did you sign?

With my beloved man utd ive done 3 seasons. Won 3 leagues titles, 2 fa cups, 3 carabao cups and 3 champions leagues. Have a strike force of lukaku martial sanchez rashford mbappe and vinicius junior who all bang goals in for fun.

Ive decided to take a break from this and start a league with glasgow rangers, a team ive always been fond of since the de boer, laudrup and gazza days. Get to try out some different players and see what we can do. Has anyone tried rangers with this tactic before? If so how did you do and who did you sign?

I didn't use Rangers but I started on with celtic using this tactic. If you loan Wilson from Man Utd he is really good and scores for fun.

I didn't use Rangers but I started on with celtic using this tactic. If you loan Wilson from Man Utd he is really good and scores for fun.

I am planning to somehow get him and nick powell if i can. Think they could have fun in scotland

Thanks for the tactic ;)

What do you use for training in FMT ?
Individual training is the same but for the general training ?

there is no pre-game training

Anyone in their 3rd/4th season found the tactic has stopped working? It’s lie the AI has said enough is enough and completely nullified the tactic.

Anyone in their 3rd/4th season found the tactic has stopped working? It’s lie the AI has said enough is enough and completely nullified the tactic.

Went undefeated domestically with Celtic in my 3rd and 4th season mate

I've won the league 3 seasons in a row with Burnley using this. Been on holiday (actually away not just in-game) and now there's an update. Has the ME changed at all? Or do people still get results with this?

Top of the league with rangers in january. Beat celtic 4-1 at home. Won the first scottish cup, think its called the betfred cup. Agreed to sign sam johnstone and demetri mitchell on frees in the summer. Morelos, cummings, herrera and windass banging in goals for fun