5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

6th season in total, but only 2nd season in PL with Peterborough :) Although finished 5th in first season, was predicted to finish 19th 2nd season. Managed to finished 6th, again qualifying for Europa League :) First time in Europa League I got knocked out vs Atletico Madrid (who went on to win the whole thing and Spanish La Liga that season). Personally think if Britt Assombolonga hadn't got a long term injury (5 months out) I'd have comfortably finished in top 4 therefore qualify for CL. You can see his stats for his games he played before he got injured he was still banging them in for fun (he finished top scorer of the league in my first season in PL). Overall happy with the PL / Europa League season, again going to aim to strengthen all over the pitch. To me it shows this tactic does work as I'm playing bang average players a lot and still getting results IE Callum Gribbin, Lookman, Asombolonga and they're all stars for me so far. I think the fact I'm only in Europa League / general repuation of Peterborough is stopping "big" players interested in coming to me but hopefully I'll finish top 4 in order to attract better players. Hopefully it's going so well for everyone else :)

Thinking of doing a similar save any suggestions of other teams to play with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive noticed recently im conceding an awful lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive noticed recently im conceding an awful lotSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm also conceding more than a goal per match on average, but my strikers are scoring much more. I've won both the Spanish League and Cup on the first season after losing Iago Aspas before the league started (Man City paid his release clause). Lost 3 games, drew a couple of them, won everything else. Probably the best tactic I have ever tried in a FM game, which is saying something (I've played every single installment of the series so far, including CM).

This tactic is amazing. Using Rangers o tweaks, signing only Scottish players. My record is,
played 426
won 359
drawn 30
lost 37
goals for 1520
goals against 328

I have won league 7 years running. Scottish cup 5 out of 7. Betfred cup 5 out of 7. Europa league once, and champions league once.

Thank you so much for this tactic, you do get the frustrating draws or loses, where you have either a really poor performance or where you have 30+ shots but lose 1-0 with there 1 on target but overall outstanding.

This tactic is amazing. Using Rangers o tweaks, signing only Scottish players. My record is,
played 426
won 359
drawn 30
lost 37
goals for 1520
goals against 328

I have won league 7 years running. Scottish cup 5 out of 7. Betfred cup 5 out of 7. Europa league once, and champions league once.

Thank you so much for this tactic, you do get the frustrating draws or loses, where you have either a really poor performance or where you have 30+ shots but lose 1-0 with there 1 on target but overall outstanding.

whats rangers 0 tweak can't find it

Its still working for me (The 5-2-3 tweak) but you need quick defenders imho
The tactic worked a dream in my first season with East Thurrock. Struggled in Conference finishing 17th. Will try to invest in some speed defenders for the new season

Does this have any individual player instruction? Also pics of set pieces please. I'm on switch cant load tactics

Last edited:
This tactic can be applied in fm16?

In which case, you could tell me the individual instructions of each player to test it, as well as the exact position and role of each of the players.

I want to try it because it can be seen that in the fm 18 it is totally incredible, a player with more than 40 goals and 20 assists?, It is magnificent. I would be very grateful if you could help me with what I asked for, thanks