5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

I'm using this tactic and so far I have always won. I put this tactic in the current championship and at the first match I won 8-1 off home against lazio, the only thing I'm trying to do better is the ball possession. Another small problem is that opponents pull too far in the door, one should find a way to make them less. for the rest it is perfect. compliments

won first game against man city i thought sometihng great is coming but then its not going well
DfegC4o.jpg
yzcSXov.jpg
i wil try again with a better team

Sorry to hear it’s not gone so well for you aussiepower. I would like to think even with Huddersfield it would work, unsure if you’ve read the comments but it’s worked great with “lesser standard” sides such as Stoke, Hamburg for eg. Even teams such as United of Manchester having two consecutive league wins, but this must mean it’s not working for everyone. Did you carry on using it with Huddersfield? If not did you try with someone else? Hopefully it does work for you mate, good luck if you carry on using J

Have you got a lot of PI's on the roles? I'm using FMT on android and i would like to try this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm using this tactic and so far I have always won. I put this tactic in the current championship and at the first match I won 8-1 off home against lazio, the only thing I'm trying to do better is the ball possession. Another small problem is that opponents pull too far in the door, one should find a way to make them less. for the rest it is perfect. compliments

Glad to see it has gone well for you fuego84 J You will see on the team instructions, the “retain ball possession” box is not ticked, perhaps try that if you’d like more possession? I’d personally keep the tactic as it is. If you’re winning 8-1 against Lazio there is no need to change it J Hope it carries on working well for you mate J

Have you got a lot of PI's on the roles? I'm using FMT on android and i would like to try this.

Hello mate J Yes there are individual PI’s for each role to suit their position J I’ve personally not used FMT on Android before, does that mean you cannot download the tactic, you have to set up the tactic manually? Good luck if you give it a go, you will see there’s been plenty of success stories so far J

Hello mate J Yes there are individual PI’s for each role to suit their position J I’ve personally not used FMT on Android before, does that mean you cannot download the tactic, you have to set up the tactic manually? Good luck if you give it a go, you will see there’s been plenty of success stories so far J
Yea tactic does not import. I'm using it on my full fm on my laptop but I'm travelling. I have the tactic set up, just not got PI's set.

Yea tactic does not import. I'm using it on my full fm on my laptop but I'm travelling. I have the tactic set up, just not got PI's set.

I see mate, I’m at work at the mo so when I’m home later on I’ll screen shot the PI’s for every position and reply to you if that’s ok J

Great tactic for me so far, started with Newcastle and played 4 and unbeaten including beating Arsenal at home 4-2, however sorry if i've missed it but what is your team training ? i've set individuals

Great tactic for me so far, started with Newcastle and played 4 and unbeaten including beating Arsenal at home 4-2, however sorry if i've missed it but what is your team training ? i've set individuals

I leave the training to my Assistant Manager although if the player needs to be training to suit the roles I've set up I'll set up individual training myself :)

there you go

just lol . this guy carrying me with this tactic

Last edited:
Hi I see a nice tactic and result. What does the green lines mean? And how do you get this in your tactic? Since I dont have these lines.... Help.....

Hi I see a nice tactic and result. What does the green lines mean? And how do you get this in your tactic? Since I dont have these lines.... Help.....

press analysis on tactic screen

hey

Hello man ! I just tried your tactic with FCSB.. won domestic treble and went to Round of 16 of UCL . AMAZING ! But i need to play a multiplayer save with my friend and he will think that using 5-3-2 is a cheat.. he will understand that i use a tactic.. because most of managers in reality doesnt use 5-3-2 haha :) You didnt create others tactics like 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 basic ?

when the players in certain positions have played together long enough lines will form, sometimes saying they have a strong understanding, or saying they dont play well together.