5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Hello man ! I just tried your tactic with FCSB.. won domestic treble and went to Round of 16 of UCL . AMAZING ! But i need to play a multiplayer save with my friend and he will think that using 5-3-2 is a cheat.. he will understand that i use a tactic.. because most of managers in reality doesnt use 5-3-2 haha :) You didnt create others tactics like 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 basic ?

Just replied to your inbox mate :)

Wow what a way to end the season haha! Great news, delighted it's gone so well for you! Manchester derby will be happening sooner rather than later for you! Haha keep me updated mate :)

Haha this time it's not that easy, im the worst team in League One by far, but still doing ok, 10th place after 10 matches. Will keep you updated.

Defense seems to struggle against better strikers, but hey, we don't belong here :')

Okay. Just finished my first season and i am probally gonna get fired next season. Insane results! No big transfer.
In: Belotti and Martinez(Real Sociadad defender)
CHL - Winners(6-1 Victory final against Man City)
FA Cup - Winners(3-2 Win over Sunderland)
Premier League - Winners

Pictures attached! Looking forward for second season!View attachment 75823View attachment 75825View attachment 75824

Has anybody tried playing actual wingers in the wing back positions?

Wondering if I could still get in wide players and sell off my full backs :p

Haha this time it's not that easy, im the worst team in League One by far, but still doing ok, 10th place after 10 matches. Will keep you updated.

Defense seems to struggle against better strikers, but hey, we don't belong here :')

Two consecutive league wins and mid table third season....that's still amazing though! Your save has inspired me, thinking about going my beloved Tranmere Rovers haha :) Still amazing progress mate keep it up!! I'm sure at the start of your save you'd have been delighted if you knew you'd be where you are now :)

Okay. Just finished my first season and i am probally gonna get fired next season. Insane results! No big transfer.
In: Belotti and Martinez(Real Sociadad defender)
CHL - Winners(6-1 Victory final against Man City)
FA Cup - Winners(3-2 Win over Sunderland)
Premier League - Winners

Pictures attached! Looking forward for second season!View attachment 1136402View attachment 1136400View attachment 1136401

Amazing season mate :) Works so well for Spurs doesn't it! So ideal for Harry Kane :)!! Good luck next season too mate, keep me updated :)

Has anybody tried playing actual wingers in the wing back positions?

Wondering if I could still get in wide players and sell off my full backs :p

Glad you asked mate :) On my Man City save there was no way I could leave out Sane and Sterling. Trained Sterling to play RWB, Sane LWB, had to rotate between Sterling / Walker / Danilo and Mendy / Sane (got rid of Delph) but it worked a treat. Lots of assists from when they get forward on the counter! Would recommend doing it for similar players :)

Potentially daft question :)

When asked at the start of a season by the groundsman, do you go for any particular pitch size? (max size, min size, stick to the default?)

Potentially daft question :)

When asked at the start of a season by the groundsman, do you go for any particular pitch size? (max size, min size, stick to the default?)

Not a daft question at all mate :) I personally make it maximum size as there's a lot of counter attacks created with this tactic, more space for the strikers to run into!! Haha :)

Two consecutive league wins and mid table third season....that's still amazing though! Your save has inspired me, thinking about going my beloved Tranmere Rovers haha :) Still amazing progress mate keep it up!! I'm sure at the start of your save you'd have been delighted if you knew you'd be where you are now :)

I spoke too soon, I changed match training from Att. Movement to Defensive Positioning, and I'm on a roll again... (see screenshot where I changed training)

currently sitting at 4th position :')...

I checked my team compared to the rest of the competition with Genie Scout, I got an average team rating of 60%, the club after me got 65%...

This is crazy man...

View attachment 75807

I spoke too soon, I changed match training from Att. Movement to Defensive Positioning, and I'm on a roll again... (see screenshot where I changed training)

currently sitting at 4th position :')...

I checked my team compared to the rest of the competition with Genie Scout, I got an average team rating of 60%, the club after me got 65%...

This is crazy man...

View attachment 1136420

Another promotion on the cards!! Haha well done mate, great progress :) If I start struggling I may tweak my training like you have too!! Your decision has paid off!! Fingers crossed for another promotion :)

Not a daft question at all mate :) I personally make it maximum size as there's a lot of counter attacks created with this tactic, more space for the strikers to run into!! Haha :)

Cool - will be beginning my first season in the Argentine Premier Division later tonight with my very inexperienced, newly promoted team (who do not currently have the defenders to pull this off!) - max size pitch it is, let's see how this goes!

Cool - will be beginning my first season in the Argentine Premier Division later tonight with my very inexperienced, newly promoted team (who do not currently have the defenders to pull this off!) - max size pitch it is, let's see how this goes!

Good luck mate :) Keep me updated :)

Wow!! Unreal stats :) Did you sign him? Also.....you won the Champions League with them?! Amazing haha!
got eliminated at quarter final this year :( got so lucky last year with like 3 shoot 2 goal etc.I need to find one more good advanced forward regen only way do achieve things in turkey league XD

Can't understand one thing that it makes me so mad. I'm playing with Besiktas, i am dominating the league with this tactic but it does not work at CL matches against bigger teams, why is it like that?

Last edited:
Can't understand one thing that it makes me so mad. I'm playing with Besiktas, i am dominating the league with this tactic but it does not work at CL matches against bigger teams, why is it like that?

Heya dude maybe i can answer about this.. i started to test this tactic from serie C italy with arzachena team (predicted last lol) and than get promoted to serie B..
Anyway i noticed that against big big teams (i mean serie A team like juventus) u can do it or motivating your players or PUTTING AWAY BRIEFING TACTICAL... i did and i get a draw vs juventus friendly.. 1-1)

Trust always your voice within....

I´ve removed the "tackle harder" and "get stuck in" without conceeding more goals. After 23 games in Serie A i´ve conceeded 9 with Lazio second season. In defence i have De Vrij, Rugani and Inigo Martinez.

I´ve even set my fullbacks to "ease off tackles", but they still seem to pick upp a lot of yellow cards.

Cheers for this great tactic. Since switching i am unbeaten in all competitions as of february.

Heya dude maybe i can answer about this.. i started to test this tactic from serie C italy with arzachena team (predicted last lol) and than get promoted to serie B..
Anyway i noticed that against big big teams (i mean serie A team like juventus) u can do it or motivating your players or PUTTING AWAY BRIEFING TACTICAL... i did and i get a draw vs juventus friendly.. 1-1)

Trust always your voice within....

It does not make sense because i tried it so the solution must be another option

I've tried this for like 10-12matches with Rsc anderlecht.
I must say this is the best tactic i have tried for fm18, very decent build up, not that many goals against, always win 3-0 4-0 4-1.
Havent lost a match since i have used your tactic.

For me the best FM18 tactic at the moment!
Keep up the good work

I've tried this tactic with a lot of teams to be sure it's a solid one and believe me, it is...
Amazing results with Nantes, RB Leipzig, Dortmund, Roma, SO Cholet (French 3rd division)...

I noticed the AMC has not very good marks most of the time.

Thanks again for this tactic !