5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

The best tactic ever... I dont loose more! I play with Grêmio ( Brasil ) !

Hey guys. What player instructions are you using? The ones in the downloaded tactic are different from the one posted in 129, yet the op says to use those. That was before the tweaked tactic in post 1 however, so I’m confused!

thanks in advance

hi

DanielKing97, can you have a screenshot about the changes in the tactics made by the user Dimartino? with all these pages there are nothing understood. Currently what is the tactic that works most of all? what changes have been made by yours?

My apologies if this has already been answered or if I am being stupid but:

1) after i download the tactic and load it in my game..do I then have to do the individual player instructions or are they already set up in the tactic file?

2) If I do set up the individual tactics, do I ignore the one for a SS as this is no longer being used and set my 3 strikers up the same using the individual tactics for AF?

thanks!

Second season with Hibs finished. League and cup double again, league win easier and bigger this time. Improved my record against Celtic (didn’t loose to them once!)

Came second in my Champions League group (which had Seville and Man Utd in). Lost to Barcelona in the knock out stage by one goal!

Applied for vacant Roma job. Was big favourite with odds of 7-10. Agreed to everything in the interview and the odds shortend to 1-5.... then they gave the job to Ronald Koeman instead! Bit disappointed when I was such a big favourite!
So another season with Hibs, need to add the league cup to the collection this season.

Last edited:
My apologies if this has already been answered or if I am being stupid but:

1) after i download the tactic and load it in my game..do I then have to do the individual player instructions or are they already set up in the tactic file?

2) If I do set up the individual tactics, do I ignore the one for a SS as this is no longer being used and set my 3 strikers up the same using the individual tactics for AF?

thanks!

Read opening post tells you there mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you look for as important attributes for the central defenders? pace and accelartaion?

This is the best tactic ive used this year but i want to play with 4 defender on my new save has anyone used one as good as this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using a ManCity save and haven't played a tactic better than this but this tactic as with all the rest (totalfootballer's) seem to stop working (i.e. performing like an ordinary tactic during the 2nd second onwards)

my tweak -
Width = balanced
Play Out of Defence = off
Crossing = Whipped Crosses

when opponents start to zip the ball around and take few more touches before passing
my change -
Closing Down = Somtimes

when opponents are really doing just as strong as my team
my change -
Tempo = High (this tactic plays on the break a lot and good teams like United cover up really fast once they lose the ball so higher tempo allows the defender to whip the ball upfield asap)

does anyone else has their own tweak when you find the tactic just sort of lose steam over several games on the 2nd season onwards?

based on an analysis I read from totalfootballer, once you win the league etc the AI teams change the way they play against you dramatically