5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

The corner set up is the best ive used seem to score from them all the time :)

It's literally there on OP mate under the screenshots, click on where it says "532 wb fluid dimartino.fmf‎ " and download :) (ignore the fact the name of it says 532, when it's downloaded you'll see the correct version is being used, 5-2-3)

Hey Daniel, great job with the tac. Just wanna confirm - individual training is set up according to the roles. What about team training and match prep? In your op you said u left it to the assistant. Is that correct or you try to set it up on your own?

Tried this out a while ago, I've got some posts further back winning the Scottish Premier with Hamilton, Partick Thistle and Motherwell. Came back to it to check if match engine patching had made any difference. Nope, still the best.

Hibernian, league wrapped up with 7 games to go:

View attachment 53448View attachment 53447View attachment 53446View attachment 53444View attachment 53443

Transfers in were a couple of free transfers who rarely got close to the first team, a youth player, and two central defenders on loan. Only started with three real central defenders and one of them got injured early so needed some depth.

Strolled the league, only defeat unfortunately against Hearts, and knocked out of both cups by Celtic.

Great tactic.

Still going well Daniel best tactic ive ever used on FM18 credit to you. Quick questions for those who are using this do you change anything in this pic View attachment 53349 bottom one i ignore the rest,also during the game my assistant says no one is marking the posts at corners not a issue like think ive conceded 2 goals but if i change this would it effect the set up?.

Unbeaten run continues View attachment 53348

Thought this tactic had been sussed after 3 defeats in a row how wrong i was next match View attachment 1161847View attachment 1161848View attachment 1161849

To get it more stable just change mentality to counter all the way. Never change it, even if you are the favourite. You will still win (a lot) and get a lot of clean sheets as a bonus. It works for me!
View attachment 52930View attachment 52929View attachment 52928View attachment 52927

And just another small hint: set ONLY the strikers to take the corners, left foot on right side, right foot on left side, if possible.

Last edited:
After moving to Hibs I just won the league in my first season there, quite comfortably! Also won the Scottish cup.
the only down side is that I only beat Celtic once and lost to them four times (including the league cup final) so hopefully I can improve my record against them!
The best thing is that I hardly had to make many changes to the squad. I had some good players playing out of position in some cases but they still did really well.
Even though I have a budget for the next season, I don’t think there is much need to add to the squad. Maybe one or two players at most.

After moving to Hibs I just won the league in my first season there, quite comfortably! Also won the Scottish cup.
the only down side is that I only beat Celtic once and lost to them four times (including the league cup final) so hopefully I can improve my record against them!
The best thing is that I hardly had to make many changes to the squad. I had some good players playing out of position in some cases but they still did really well.
Even though I have a budget for the next season, I don’t think there is much need to add to the squad. Maybe one or two players at most.

Against Celtic have you tried mentality on counter.

To get it more stable just change mentality to counter all the way. Never change it, even if you are the favourite. You will still win (a lot) and get a lot of clean sheets as a bonus. It works for me!
View attachment 1161877View attachment 1161878View attachment 1161879View attachment 1161880

And just another small hint: set ONLY the strikers to take the corners, left foot on right side, right foot on left side, if possible.

Hi dimartino hello what should be team training and match training ? screen ?

Hi dimartino hello what should be team training and match training ? screen ?

I only play FMT, where you don't have match training. General training is set to team cohesion, always. Individual training = role.

Against Celtic have you tried mentality on counter.
I will next season. Although I still won the league with three games to spare so it’s not a massive issue. However, Ive already lost one cup final against them and I’m sure to come up against them in the cup again this season so will be worth trying!

i would like to test this, can someone upload the latest version please? (A)
or at least indicate me the post?

ty anyway.

Is it usual for players to get the hump with training once you ask them to train for the specific positions?