5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

5 seasons, 5 promotions, Salford FC now in English Premier League!!!

Evening all. I took a break from FM for a while. Checked this thread a few weeks back and quite disappointed it did not seem to have the attention it deserved, so rather than go a big team I thought I'd give it a go with a low side and see where I could get. So far, 4 season in, 4 league wins. Salford City. In real life they have a superb budget in their league. This save has not been easy at all. During Vanarama National League North, Vanarama National League, League Two, League One, I spent a combined total of £4.8k!!!!! This was on one player. The rest had to be freebies due to their restricted budget. The proof is in the pudding. This tactic works!!!! After first season, I'd been predicted to finish bottom every season. Will post an update after current season but the attached shows it's a superb tactic!!! Regardless of what team you are. It's an absolute dream for strikers! I'm still playing GK and one ST that I had in first season, in Championship and still doing superb!! The annoying thing is throughtout is the finances. Wanted to increase my stadium every year due to good attendances. At the start, stadium only holds approx 5-6k, approx 2.5k of these seats. Only in current season the board has decided it's time to expand.....by 2k seats only, which is maximum this stadium can go to!!! Will be interested to see what happens at the end of this season IF I go up! Anyway, hope lots of you are still using this tactic and having as much fun as I am! This is latest update! Apologies for not posting for a while!

As promised, here's an update from the last comment on the Salford save :) As you will see, first 4 season I won each League I was in (relying on free signings due to poor budget except 1 player I signed for £4.8k). 5th season (in the Championship), budget a big better, you can see I spent £775k. Most of the season I was approx 10th in the league. You can see in the last 17 games of the season I won 15 of them!! Last game of the season I was 1 point behind Wolves. I was home vs Middlesborough, they were home vs Reading. Obviously I had to win and hoped Wolves would draw/lose. I won 2-0 and Wolves lost 1-0 (in the 93rd minute!!), taking me into the Premier League!! This save alone proves how well this tactic works, it really is miraculous!! Now little Salford City with their 7,000 seater stadium are in the Premier League! I have a transfer budget of £20m for next season so that should be fun! I've literally only used the tactic in the OP, have made no changes to it at all. Won the league first 4 seasons (3 of these I was expected to finish rock bottom) and then finally finishing 2nd to a very good Southampton side. If anyone has any doubts about this tactic, this save should put doubts at ease! Minimal spent and stuck with the tactic. Genuinely made up about it!!!! Next stop, Champions League!!!

Just looking for a good tactic to use on the Switch, which means I can't download frustratingly.

In the first post you put a screenshot of the team instructions which is great. Are there any individual player instructions, too? Or just the default ones for each role selected?

Thanks, looking forward to giving it a go!

Hello mate. Found the player instructions!

Look at page 14 of comments, comment #131 BUT then go to page 23 and follow the instructions on comment # 230 (vital you do this in order to match tactic on OP)! Good luck mate :)

Hello mate. Found the player instructions!

Look at page 14 of comments, comment #131 BUT then go to page 23 and follow the instructions on comment # 230 (vital you do this in order to match tactic on OP)! Good luck mate :)

Hey DanielKing, is it possible for you to share the original 532 tactic please? I know you wrote that the AM/SS was useless in that tactic, but I want to try make a 532 with 3 CMs from the original version.

Thanks for your great work!!!

Hey DanielKing, is it possible for you to share the original 532 tactic please? I know you wrote that the AM/SS was useless in that tactic, but I want to try make a 532 with 3 CMs from the original version.

Thanks for your great work!!!
Apologies I deleted it completely mate and kept just this successful one. May be worth using the one in OP and just editing it in irder to play 3cms? Good luck anyway :)

First season in English Premier League with Salford City

From my previous post you'll see I Was promoted every year first 5 seasons with Salford City, now in English Prem! As expected I was predicted to finish rock bottom! Must admit I thought I would finish in the bottom 6 as the league looked so tough! Overall happy with the final position, was just glad to have stayed up! The players I signed were not exactly Premier League standard players, simply bought these as no better players would join me! Now I've stayed up I've been given a transfer budget of £81m for next season, so will strengten most, if not all, positions! Saying that, I've had a quick look at no "stars" are interested in joining me, but we'll see :) Delighted with the tactic still!!

As promised, here's an update from the last comment on the Salford save :) As you will see, first 4 season I won each League I was in (relying on free signings due to poor budget except 1 player I signed for £4.8k). 5th season (in the Championship), budget a big better, you can see I spent £775k. Most of the season I was approx 10th in the league. You can see in the last 17 games of the season I won 15 of them!! Last game of the season I was 1 point behind Wolves. I was home vs Middlesborough, they were home vs Reading. Obviously I had to win and hoped Wolves would draw/lose. I won 2-0 and Wolves lost 1-0 (in the 93rd minute!!), taking me into the Premier League!! This save alone proves how well this tactic works, it really is miraculous!! Now little Salford City with their 7,000 seater stadium are in the Premier League! I have a transfer budget of £20m for next season so that should be fun! I've literally only used the tactic in the OP, have made no changes to it at all. Won the league first 4 seasons (3 of these I was expected to finish rock bottom) and then finally finishing 2nd to a very good Southampton side. If anyone has any doubts about this tactic, this save should put doubts at ease! Minimal spent and stuck with the tactic. Genuinely made up about it!!!! Next stop, Champions League!!!
What tactic you using mate

Would this work with Birmingham having no luck at all with any tactic

I know minimal about Birmingham mate but would genuinely say this would work with absolutely anyone! Proofs in the pudding I've got Salford to the PL with only using this tactic and an average team at best so would definitely say give it a go, but make sure you train each player to play in the role to suit tactic :) !

Loving this tactic 3 games In 3 wins all strikers trained as advance forwards and even scored 2 goals from a corner happy days cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving this tactic 3 games In 3 wins all strikers trained as advance forwards and even scored 2 goals from a corner happy days cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what team are you and whats your training match prep

Hey,using the tactic from page 1 original post,is working preety fine still..some things i wanna ask though,the indiv training is scheduled to the corresponding positions of the tactic?
Seems like my cental striker underperforms having the other 2 scoring more.Any way to change that?i like things a bit balanced imo.
Plus what match training is more preferable?

Thanks.