5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

I score like crazy but every game I have less than 50% possesion, even when playing at home against underdogs.

Hello,

Took over WBA, predicted 16th. Only signed players under 20 y/o and sold my second best player in Nacer Chadli. Results are as followed.
View attachment 47718View attachment 47717View attachment 47716

League Table Analysis - Finshing in the EL places is an achievement, was in the race for CL all season but succumbed in the end. I am satisfied, I think the CL would be too soon with this squad especially after getting knocked out early in the cups. 3rd top scorers in the league, but an alarming second most conceded. This tactic clearly favours a heavy attacking emphasis. Surpised I was able to get so much goals with a front line of Rondon, Sturridge, Rodriguez, Robson Kanu (winger) and Geubbels (ONLY 16). Sturridge was lethal, without him I do not know, 22 goals (3rd) and 20 assists (1st) in league. Defence was a shambles perhaps because Jonny Evans (4.5 stars) was out so long, so had to play three u21 young players throughout the campaign (McAuley injured but too slow, Hegazi was out for monthss, Dawson rotated but injured 2x and Gabr is trash for BPD).

Transfer History - Aimed for long term success at the cost of short term, but this will change in second season as the first team gets phased out as we enter EL. Geubbels, signed as a 15 y/o, got 8 goals in 20.

Best 11 - Best photo I could find that summarises player stats, though doesnt include other players.

Tactic mentality was interchanged depending on opposition. Key to this tactic is good strikers and a good defence, otherwise you will leak, and that is not good enough if you are a mediocre team.

Thanks
For me, this is the tactics that worked best, although a little fickle away from home.Champion of the English Championship and the Champions League with Walsall in 2023

: I started to use the tactic from the Liverpool game

So i am using this tactic but for some reason when i play i don't have big scores but when i let my assistent do a game i win with big scores.

ye i still win my games but my assistent wins with alot of 6-0 games and i don't :p

ye i still win my games but my assistent wins with alot of 6-0 games and i don't :p
Ok, that's not bad, if you still won games, but I wonder how good is this tactic for small teams, and how can be improve to win against big teams?

Sent from my T1-701u using Tapatalk

Think the best tactic that ive ever used so far.

Try this tactic for non league team (VNN League) and achieve straight promotion with league tittle (VNL, VNL, League 2, League 1). Now im in championship (not yet started) and hopefully can take the tittle again.

Just make a little change from this tactic (in def, Ball Playing Defender change to Central Defender with role def and from fluid to structured), because when i used bpd and fluid ,it makes a whole in my defend, and sometimes my goalkeeper can conceded 5 or 6 goal in a single match.

Think the best tactic that ive ever used so far.

Try this tactic for non league team (VNN League) and achieve straight promotion with league tittle (VNL, VNL, League 2, League 1). Now im in championship (not yet started) and hopefully can take the tittle again.

Just make a little change from this tactic (in def, Ball Playing Defender change to Central Defender with role def and from fluid to structured), because when i used bpd and fluid ,it makes a whole in my defend, and sometimes my goalkeeper can conceded 5 or 6 goal in a single match.

what kind of tactics do you use?

Port Vale in league one. Just beat Scunthorpe away 8-3! Top of the league after ten games, nine wins and one draw :)

I don't use OI and never tweak the tactics during a match. I let my assistant do most team talks for the team, I do individual player talks.