5 European Cups/ CL in a Row

Hmm Vitesse's team is pretty crappy. Yes I have 13.5mil (after editing budgets), but I need a player in nearly every position :/
Lots of bargains and frees I think. I have started doing my squad and analysis but I will play more tommorow.

Hmm Vitesse's team is pretty crappy. Yes I have 13.5mil (after editing budgets), but I need a player in nearly every position :/
Lots of bargains and frees I think. I have started doing my squad and analysis but I will play more tommorow.

Good to hear- I've just started with Partizan Belgrade of Serbia. Try to equal and better their rivals red star!

Good start, are you in the Champions League?

Unfortunately im not, I've started in the Europa League which is good I suppose , it means I can focus on the league and push Barca and Real and definately qualify for the Champions league next season. Things are going well atm, as expected I sit behind Barca and Real but I might be able to sneak 2nd place as I'm only 4 points behind Real as we speak. A weird thing I've just noticed is that at the start of the season I swear I only had about 12 million and now my transfer budget is 24 million and December has just started. Wierd. Anyways tell us how your getting on.

Well, I have just started playing again and I'm scouting for players. FYI I player rather slowly. It usually takes me a week or more to finish a season. I like everyting just right ;) I still have to do my training schdeules and orgainise my staff, as the ones I start with aren't very good. I think Vitesse's realtively low reputation will make it difficult for me to sign good players. But, for this season my main focus is getting into Europa. Hopefully I can do well enough in that next season to get my rep up.

Edit: Hmmm.... Do you think Rafael Toloi would sign with me? I'm going to try very hard to get him I think.

Being Vitesse you've definately gotta focus on getting into the group stage of the champions league for that 6 million you get from it, it will also help you build up your reputation. Toloi would be a great buy as he is quality. Keep looking for those bargains and focus on the league.

Being Vitesse you've definately gotta focus on getting into the group stage of the champions league for that 6 million you get from it, it will also help you build up your reputation. Toloi would be a great buy as he is quality. Keep looking for those bargains and focus on the league.

Not Really, Tharros has been very clever in his selection of Vitisse, its a low reputation side with an ace up his sleeve, he has a foreground Sugar Daddy!

Well I have played a bit today. I signed a lot of new staff. As for players so far I got Teko Modise, Petar Zanev, Ryan Donk and Michael Dingsdag.

I'm up for a new challenge, this sounds like a pretty good one, will have a think see what other challenges are about first :D

Decided since this is the only decent challenge, and i cant think of any of my own haha. But im going to be safe in picking a team, and choosing.....Man City. See the chances of winning 5 in a row alot easier, winning the champs league with a team in belarus is a massive achievement let alone doing it 5 times in a row.

Sorry talking to myself, just seen the point deductions for the massive rep clubs, so im going to change my mind, im guessing Man City will be in that bracket, will have a look around before deciding my choice ;)

Right you lot have heard enough of me.... I have picked Shaktar Donetsk