5 European Cups/ CL in a Row

count me in, i'm giving it a go as pennarossa, and it'll probably take me as long to turn professional as it will for some fo you to complete this chalenge.

Haha would be good wouldnt it. One can wish but second would still be a good achievement.

count me in, i'm giving it a go as pennarossa, and it'll probably take me as long to turn professional as it will for some fo you to complete this chalenge.

Haha- can't wait to see your progress, thats some challenge. I'll add you to the list, when you've given some more updates.

1st end of season review

An alright season finished exactly where I predicted in third, a few teams gave me a fair bit of stress as I had a rough patch and lost a few games in a row. Hoping for a sucessful champions league next season as that will be my main focus and with an addition or two I should easily get top 3 at the very least in the league. Heres the ladder

View attachment 226731 View attachment 226738

I didn't really care for the Spanish Cup or the Europa league so in these competitions I played youth and reserves and did reasonable but not great.

View attachment 226733 View attachment 226732

As far as transfers are concerned I didn't spend much and actually made profit this season, the signing of Wigans Jordi Gomez for 2.5 million really solidified the centre of midfield, Silva and Rodriguez were both brought to the club with no costs and were used as backup as players seem to get suspended every 2 games in Spain! Kadlec and Danilo are extremely promising youth and im very happy to have picked a player of Danilo's quality for only 775k. Anyway heres my updated transfers and a screenshot of Danilo my brazilian Simao. As far as transfers for next season go, im trying to get Hamsik for around 9 million and will attempt to get Mats Hummels to strengthen my defence

View attachment 226735 View attachment 226736

This season has been a fairly good, times of doubt mixed with other emotions have made this a nice save that enjoying quite a lot. Stand out performer has to be Alvaro Dominguez. Without him our defence would have been terribly inconsistent.

View attachment 226739

Ok I'm going to put a 15 point deduction on the following teams (do people agree with me?):

Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City. PSG, Lyon. Napoli. Malaga. Anzhi.

Based on huge reps, and money...

no lol....joking i will put up screenshots within the nexr 30 mins...of league table,euro cup progress,transfers,training regime and team

Last edited:
Last edited:
An alright season finished exactly where I predicted in third, a few teams gave me a fair bit of stress as I had a rough patch and lost a few games in a row. Hoping for a sucessful champions league next season as that will be my main focus and with an addition or two I should easily get top 3 at the very least in the league. Heres the ladder

I didn't really care for the Spanish Cup or the Europa league so in these competitions I played youth and reserves and did reasonable but not great.

As far as transfers are concerned I didn't spend much and actually made profit this season, the signing of Wigans Jordi Gomez for 2.5 million really solidified the centre of midfield, Silva and Rodriguez were both brought to the club with no costs and were used as backup as players seem to get suspended every 2 games in Spain! Kadlec and Danilo are extremely promising youth and im very happy to have picked a player of Danilo's quality for only 775k. Anyway heres my updated transfers and a screenshot of Danilo my brazilian Simao. As far as transfers for next season go, im trying to get Hamsik for around 9 million and will attempt to get Mats Hummels to strengthen my defence

This season has been a fairly good, times of doubt mixed with other emotions have made this a nice save that enjoying quite a lot. Stand out performer has to be Alvaro Dominguez. Without him our defence would have been terribly inconsistent.

Good progress.

Hi :)European Cup & Champions League History 1955-2012I thought I'd add this challenge because it's something that I'm beginning to try with (an undecided club at this time) and the challenge is to repeat what the Real Madrid did in the first 5 years of the trophy between the years 1955-1960.
  • The challenge is to win the Champions league 5 times in a row- with a team that has never won the Champions League before.
To make the challenge a bit harder I've decided to do a point system based on which club you pick to attempt the challenge, as well as how many Champions Leagues you manage to win in a row.Point systems:
  • 250 points- Winning 5 in a row
  • 200 points- Winning 4 in a row
  • 150 points - Winning 3 in a row
  • 100 points- Winning 2 in a row
  • 50 Points- Winning 1

Country point systems Based on :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient (with some minor changes)

England: 5 Points

Spain: 10 Points

Germany: 15 points

Italy: 20 Points

France: 25 Point

sPortugal: 30 Point

sRussia: 35 Points

Holland: 40 Points

Ukraine: 45 points

Greece: 50 Points

Turkey: 55 Points

Belgium: 60 Points

Denmark: 65 Points

Switzerland: 70 Points

Austria: 75 Points

Scotland: 80 Points

Czech Republic: 85 Points

Poland: 90 Points

Croatia: 95 Points

Romania: 100 Points

Serbia: 105 Points

Sweden: 110 Point

sNorway: 115 Points

Slovakia: 120 points

Belarus: 125 Points

Any other league I haven't mentioned 135 Points.

15 Point Deduction of points on the following teams: Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City. PSG, Lyon. Napoli. Malaga. Anzhi.

Please post Screenshots, and post your club your using this with.

List of clubs to have won the competition:

Ajax (Holland)

Aston Villa (England)

Barcelona (Spain)

Bayern Munich (Germany)

Benfica (Portugal)

Borussia Dortmund (Germany)

Celtic (Scotland)

Feyenoord (Holland)

Hamburg (Germany)

Internazionale (Italy)

Juventus (Italy)

Liverpool (England)

Manchester United (England)

Marseille (France)

Milan (Italy)

Nottingham Forest (England)

Porto (Portugal)

PSV Eindhoven (Holland)

Real Madrid (Spain)

Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)

Steau Bucharest (Romania)

Active participants :

Jamespir (Linfield)- 135 Points

Maxy67 (Partizan)- 105 Points

jrl280791 (Shaktar)- 45 Points

Tharros (Vitesse)- 40 Points

Topaussiebloke (Athletico Madrid)- 10 Points

Leedsunited1987 (Lyon)- 10 Points

i am PSG mate lol

View attachment 226983

leading at the winter break so it's looking likely that i'll get through to the end of season playoff's. let's hope we can carry the good form through and claim a place in europe for next season.

So I ended up getting sacked half way through the 2nd season as I was sitting in 12th. I've restarted for more a challenge, my new team is AirBus in the Welsh Principality league.

So I ended up getting sacked half way through the 2nd season as I was sitting in 12th. I've restarted for more a challenge, my new team is AirBus in the Welsh Principality league.

you should have joined me in san marino, it's far more challenging and so far it's been lots of fun.

Will update both of your progresses to the OP tomorrow- Reckon you guys will take a long time winning a champions league!

Will update both of your progresses to the OP tomorrow- Reckon you guys will take a long time winning a champions league!

what happens if someone manages it with the europa league?

i crashed out of the coppa titano at the quarter final stage losing to libertas after extra time, and then we lost in the semi final of the league playoff to faetano after the murdered us 6-1 on aggregate. luckily we still managed to qualify for the first qualifying round of the euro cup, which i can only assume is for being the best team in the league stage of the league.

i'll edit some screenshots into this post at some point tomorrow, is there anything in particular you want to see?

unfortunately i can't access the actual league tables once the playoffs start, so i can't get a screenshot of the league stage and as i wasn't in europe for my first season i've not included any screenshots of it.

View attachment 227236View attachment 227235View attachment 227237

Last edited:
Going to stick my neck out and give it a shot with Hapoel Tel Aviv