5 European Cups/ CL in a Row

Unfortunately im not, I've started in the Europa League which is good I suppose , it means I can focus on the league and push Barca and Real and definately qualify for the Champions league next season. Things are going well atm, as expected I sit behind Barca and Real but I might be able to sneak 2nd place as I'm only 4 points behind Real as we speak. A weird thing I've just noticed is that at the start of the season I swear I only had about 12 million and now my transfer budget is 24 million and December has just started. Wierd. Anyways tell us how your getting on.

Your increase in budget is probably because your not spending loads :)

Well Partizan are terrible, their top player is worth around 700k, and I've Rugani on a free and he's coming in 2012. But I'm predicted 1st and I'm not going to spend any money this season, so with a good run in europe might make some cash.

Well, I have just started playing again and I'm scouting for players. FYI I player rather slowly. It usually takes me a week or more to finish a season. I like everyting just right ;) I still have to do my training schdeules and orgainise my staff, as the ones I start with aren't very good. I think Vitesse's realtively low reputation will make it difficult for me to sign good players. But, for this season my main focus is getting into Europa. Hopefully I can do well enough in that next season to get my rep up.

Edit: Hmmm.... Do you think Rafael Toloi would sign with me? I'm going to try very hard to get him I think.

Sounds like a good start! Sounds very similar to my goals for the season

Ok I'm going to put a 15 point deduction on the following teams (do people agree with me?):

Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City. PSG, Lyon. Napoli. Malaga. Anzhi.

Based on huge reps, and money...

A couple of screens of my signings so far. Also got one of my training page. It is much, much better after I signed my coaches. I played my second friendly after making those signings, but we lost 2-1 to a second tier Dutch side :/
Understandable though -3 new defenders that have not played with each other before. I payed half up front for Donk and Dingsdag and monthly installments over 48 months for the rest. Usually I don't use monthly installments, but I need this budget to go as far as possible. I still need at least another 6 players. Regardless, I have a sugar daddy, so I don't think I need to worry too much.

Edit: Apparantly the Donk transfer broke the record for the clubs most expensive signing.

Last edited:
Just going to post a few screenshots for you.

View attachment 226645View attachment 226646View attachment 226647

I started with £30m very healthy financial status. However, judging by the result in the super cup with my strongest 11 and smashing Kiev 4-2, im going to be introducing the youngsters, as several of them possess great potential, and keep my key players fresh for europe. 2 signings.... Montolivo and Lewandowski :D

Just going to post a few screenshots for you.

View attachment 226645View attachment 226646View attachment 226647

I started with £30m very healthy financial status. However, judging by the result in the super cup with my strongest 11 and smashing Kiev 4-2, im going to be introducing the youngsters, as several of them possess great potential, and keep my key players fresh for europe. 2 signings.... Montolivo and Lewandowski :D

Very good start- Shaktar and Dynamo Kyiv are two very good teams, I'd recommend them to anyone really.

A couple of screens of my signings so far. Also got one of my training page. It is much, much better after I signed my coaches. I played my second friendly after making those signings, but we lost 2-1 to a second tier Dutch side :/
Understandable though -3 new defenders that have not played with each other before. I payed half up front for Donk and Dingsdag and monthly installments over 48 months for the rest. Usually I don't use monthly installments, but I need this budget to go as far as possible. I still need at least another 6 players. Regardless, I have a sugar daddy, so I don't think I need to worry too much.

Edit: Apparantly the Donk transfer broke the record for the clubs most expensive signing.

Didn't know your team had a sugar daddy- might start putting up a list of recommended clubs on the OP. Vitesse look like a great club!

Just been drawn my group... I am going to have to knock out either the reigning champions Barcelona, or current rich billionaires Man City. Look forward to the challenge, considering I've lost 2 of my last 4 league games :(

Just been drawn my group... I am going to have to knock out either the reigning champions Barcelona, or current rich billionaires Man City. Look forward to the challenge, considering I've lost 2 of my last 4 league games :(

Which tactic you using?

I'll give you guys an end of season update soon, currently in February and I sit 3rd in the league 1 point ahead of Villareal. I think its to late for me to challenge for second as Real have 7 points on me and have a game in hand. My away form has been fairly horrible lately but home is a fortress for us only losing 1 game so far to Barca 3-0. Definately need a stronger centre back to go with Dominguez, was thinking maybe Subotic or Hummels? Any other reccommendations?

Last edited:
I'll give you guys an end of season update soon, currently in February and I sit 3rd in the league 1 point ahead of Villareal. I think its to late for me to challenge for second as Real have 7 points on me and have a game in hand. My away form has been fairly horrible lately but home is a fortress for us only losing 1 game so far to Barca 3-0. Definately need a stronger centre back to go with Dominguez, was thinking maybe Subotic or Hummels? Any other reccommendations?

Hummels all the way for me..

Good results btw- champions league for you next season it seems

Last edited:
Hummels all the way for me..

Good results btw- champions league for you next season it seems

Yeah he was always my first choice, and heres hoping bad news for me though as Real just bought Frank Ribery on deadline day for 38 million. The strong get even stronger :/

im already in the second season of my save with linfield i managed to qualify for the champions league group stages and am about to take on napoli in the group are also united and letz and koln

im already in the second season of my save with linfield i managed to qualify for the champions league group stages and am about to take on napoli in the group are also united and letz and koln

Wow linfield- Maximum points then.

I'll put up a league table of the people doing the challenge and the teams they're using now.