5 European Cups/ CL in a Row

i crashed out of the coppa titano at the quarter final stage losing to libertas after extra time, and then we lost in the semi final of the league playoff to faetano after the murdered us 6-1 on aggregate. luckily we still managed to qualify for the first qualifying round of the euro cup, which i can only assume is for being the best team in the league stage of the league.

i'll edit some screenshots into this post at some point tomorrow, is there anything in particular you want to see?

Your progress in league and your progress in europe :)

Maxy I've changed teams as I just couldn't be motivated to play as AirBus in Wales, so I've now chosen APOEL in Cyprus so if you update me in the OP I would appreciate it.

Really unlucky there Maxy, those results should also be inspiring for your future group stages as they are quite impressive especially the win against Moscow away. Goodwork keep it up.

Also hows the league coming along?

Last edited:
i've just lost in the first round of the euro cup in the 2012 2013 season against a side that really should have hammered us 4-0 in both legs. the first screenshot is the fixtures, and the second one shows how us going out was ultimately our own fault as a 2-0 win in the second leg would have been enough to see us through on away goals. i was hoping to get a draw from the second leg and put on a decent game as i knew we were all but out already when comparing the strength of the 2 teams so to get this result was amazing.

View attachment 227251View attachment 227250

Really unlucky there Maxy, those results should also be inspiring for your future group stages as they are quite impressive especially the win against Moscow away. Goodwork keep it up.

Also hows the league coming along?

Yeah, I went far to attacking and lost in the first 3 so a change of tactic helped. The league is excellent: 10 points clear in december. Hows your new save?

i've just lost in the first round of the euro cup in the 2012 2013 season against a side that really should have hammered us 4-0 in both legs. the first screenshot is the fixtures, and the second one shows how us going out was ultimately our own fault as a 2-0 win in the second leg would have been enough to see us through on away goals. i was hoping to get a draw from the second leg and put on a decent game as i knew we were all but out already when comparing the strength of the 2 teams so to get this result was amazing.

View attachment 227251View attachment 227250

Unlucky, when do you think your club will turn pro?

Just reached January and I'm 1 point behind league leaders Omonoia, who are the best team in Cyprus. Got knocked out in Europa League Quals. in the 4th round, and I'm into the quarterfinals of the Cypriot Cup. So far so good I guess at the half way point, I've also got a nice striker developing nicely so thats another positive the only thing I'm worried about is if I don't come first I won't qualify for the Champions League Quals. so the league is top priority.

Last edited:
Gonna do this one with SC Heerenveen (Holland) as a quick interesting game next to my other games.

I'll add you to the OP when you've made some progress and put up some SS's :)

I will and play with one or a few countries in db to keep the pace of the game fast. Else it can be a long run this challenge.

Unlucky, when do you think your club will turn pro?

i reckon it will take me at least 5 years to turn semi pro and 10 years to gain fully professional status. although if i can consistently qualify for europe it will be a masive boost as i got 78k for those 2 games against rudar so a few seasons of that will help me out alot. plus i deliberately set the prize money low when creating the competitions so the teams didn't grow too fast but that will increase year on year. so far in the second season i've played about 5 games including 1 cup game and have a perfect record, even if i released half of last years squad and then lost a couple of key players afterwards to other clubs but the quality of who i brought in was far higher then those i cut. and my 44 year old right mid has no intention of reitreing any time soon which is brilliant news.

i would give a run down of all the transfers of the club at the end of each season bt with them being amateur clubs there are alot of players moving on, even if i've managed to reduce it to within the transfer windows.

i reckon it will take me at least 5 years to turn semi pro and 10 years to gain fully professional status. although if i can consistently qualify for europe it will be a masive boost as i got 78k for those 2 games against rudar so a few seasons of that will help me out alot. plus i deliberately set the prize money low when creating the competitions so the teams didn't grow too fast but that will increase year on year. so far in the second season i've played about 5 games including 1 cup game and have a perfect record, even if i released half of last years squad and then lost a couple of key players afterwards to other clubs but the quality of who i brought in was far higher then those i cut. and my 44 year old right mid has no intention of reitreing any time soon which is brilliant news.

i would give a run down of all the transfers of the club at the end of each season bt with them being amateur clubs there are alot of players moving on, even if i've managed to reduce it to within the transfer windows.

That sounds like a very interesting save. I hope you manage to turn them pro- that'd be an amazing achievement. How much is your club worth at the moment?