Reaction score
Was trying to make a tactic with lots of roaming and interchanging of positions in which the front 3 either assist eeach other or simply have a go at goal.

This came out.

View attachment 334963View attachment 334962View attachment 334961View attachment 334960View attachment 334959

My only lost game of the season, vs inter :)

Draw 2 games in cup, smashed them at home.

was missing a defender as i sold 32 yo mascherano for 30+ mios. Used a regen/bagnack.

21 games in with 100+ goals scored.

Won't post the tactic as there is little chance to get it to work with a small team and i don't need the rage.

Still, pretty impressed with the results.

No player bought. Relying on regens. youth only policy.

View attachment 334942

Last edited:
Was trying to make a tactic with lots of roaming and interchanging of positions in which the front 3 either assist eeach other or simply have a go at goal.

This came out.

View attachment 691688View attachment 691689View attachment 691690View attachment 691691View attachment 691692

My only lost game of the season, vs inter :)

Draw 2 games in cup, smashed them at home.

was missing a defender as i sold 32 yo mascherano for 30+ mios. Used a regen/bagnack.

21 games in with 100+ goals scored.

Won't post the tactic as there is little chance to get it to work with a small team and i don't need the rage.

Still, pretty impressed with the results.

No player bought. Relying on regens. youth only policy.

Hi

Impressive results, as youve stated no chance of making it work for a smaller team but is there any chance of uploading for users who only play with bigger teams. would love to give it a go...

Why make a post if you're not even going to post the tactic? Pointless.

Post it; some of us would love to try it.

upload the tatic i liked to test with medium/ big team

Why make a post if you're not even going to post the tactic? Pointless.

Post it; some of us would love to try it.

Not really, wanted to post it outside the tactics area just for fun.

But whatever, added it.

I would imagine without the proper players you will concede a lot.

For instance, my grimaldo has :

View attachment 334956View attachment 334955

Tutored by adriano - 1 week, curls ball.
tutored by alba - 1 month, 4 ppm
trained him aml to be abe to be tutored by suarez (determination increase)
took other 3 ppm

he is a beast, but alba did okay too with his default ppm, i just prefere grimaldo for the attacking stats which are godly.

samper is a beast aswell, gets ppm from mascherano really fast (i thought he was a direct replacement for xavi, wrong, he's the perfect regista/hb.

Dunno if people will have patience with this, i think they'll plug it in and say "sucks after 3 matches" and honestly don't really know if its an one-time-wonder and will fail me the next season.
At the moment i'm pretty satisfied.

Cheers.

thanks and about training

training i have it on balanced - average (left it for i dunno-how-long) i usually train either tactics or attacking.

Match prep i got attacking set pieces, cuz messi started to decline and wanted him to improve. Attacking will do just fine, i don't do defending.

OI - assistant, i got tassotti.

Last edited:
nice hacks with dat development there is no way grimaldo should such stats hahahaha

why would i tutor if i were to be using "hacks" ?

makes no sense whatsoever.

View attachment 334954

my alba. pretty similar, right ?

Suarez's ppm are not even needed. i just need his determination increase. I have started shitloads of games where he had 20 determination by default. Mine didn't. Any game you start he develops. He gets adriano curls in a week, he gets alba's in a month, that's more than everything needed for his position. Usually i train him "switch ball to other flanks"

View attachment 334953View attachment 334952

My previous season, different tact, lucky to get to the final but meh, lost it.

Last save is october, game is in march already.

Last edited:
ok after 5 mins testing your tactic , i can already tell , you have pretty much the same formation as EPIC
.Download the tactic its so much better than yours ,your welcome.Sorry i dont want to trash talk you ,but i dont like your post wth your 60 shoots beat that.if everyone looks like grimaldo ,thats no wonder you get those results .You are at 2017 and grimaldo looks like a youth i would have in 2023 with 180 ca but grimaldo has like 160 ca .

ok after 5 mins testing your tactic , i can already tell , you have pretty much the same formation as EPIC
.Download the tactic its so much better than yours ,your welcome.Sorry i dont want to trash talk you ,but i dont like your post wth your 60 shoots beat that.if everyone looks like grimaldo ,thats no wonder you get those results .You are at 2017 and grimaldo looks like a youth i would have in 2023 with 180 ca but grimaldo has like 160 ca .

ca/pa are not static, i can start a game with him being 180 pa or 150

It depends on luck mostly.

And about that epic tactic, don't care about it, i actually have lost the final using a tactic around here praised by many. Won't repeat.

And i'll remove the tactic from the original post so guys like you can **** off real quickly.

View attachment 334948View attachment 334947View attachment 334946

Show me ~ 50 shots per game in any of you tactics.

Last edited:
please post the tactic the link inn opening post doesnt work

dude who cares about shots did you actually test this tactic with any other team than your OP barca team? go play a mid table team you will lose alot.

dude who cares about shots did you actually test this tactic with any other team than your OP barca team? go play a mid table team you will lose alot.

why are you getting so bitchy? he's never claimed it's the best tactic in the game...he didn't claim it's the best tactic for EVERY team...the title says "5 Goals per game Barcelona", which this is exactly what it is. he also said he didn't care about testing, he just wanted to basically show off...go play with QPR and stop crying :/ kids...

ok what ever im done here , just think your tactic is good i just want to help you