Really bad one... 27kb/s :(
Was going really fast earlier! Now it's just fallen.

aye cause somehow I was getting 200kb/s and I dont know how

The rapidshare links are being used too much so cant be used by free members atm :(

Try switching DHT on. It may help.

Broken link on pirate bay....cant get to download...

I've had it uploading for ppl all night and day since I downloaded yesterday but I only seem to have uploaded 252mb's :s, I'll leave it on all day today as well though but after that it'll just be on when Im on the pc, eletric aint free :)

pirate bay seems to be blocked in my country or the link is broken.

How can i use rapidshare? do i have to download all those different files which are shown? or is there one rapidshare link to download the whole file...?

pirate bay seems to be blocked in my country or the link is broken.

How can i use rapidshare? do i have to download all those different files which are shown? or is there one rapidshare link to download the whole file...?

You will need to download them all. There is no rapidshare link to one file as it is too big (hence why torrents were used).

i downloaded it, and i can see the faces when i click on them when im not on the game ive created the graphics folder then put the megapack in there when i click on it i can see all the faces but when im playing the game none of the faces are there?:s
ive already got logos and stuff just dont get why the faces aint working?? anyone HELP PLEASE??

ive started downloading it. quick question though, i downloaded my game from steam and i was going through the steps on winrar so i know where to put it when im done and there is no graphics section. anyone know what to do?

ive started downloading it. quick question though, i downloaded my game from steam and i was going through the steps on winrar so i know where to put it when im done and there is no graphics section. anyone know what to do?

Make one.

how do i make one?

Just like you'd make a regular folder on your computer. Assuming its a PC and not a Mac, you go to the folder where it should be. You can find this lots of place here - probably something like "Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010." Once youve opened this folder, right click somewhere in the folder and select " New > Folder." Name the folder "graphics."

Thanks for the rapidshare links. One.

Just registered here to be able to d/l the pack. Throwing my thanks into the pot :)
ETA is 8 hours and 12 mins...a pretty huge file but come on people, appreciate the effort gone into this. Its not like its even 1% of most hard drives. I'll seed for a week or so when I'm done.

Cheers.
Oh actually ETA is down to 4 hours 16, LOVE IT!!! Thanks again.

How do i open the files?
It's coming up as 001,002 files etc etc.
PLEASE HELP!