Working fine here.

Sean could you upload this to Megaupload please? I know it takes a while uploading files which you've already downloaded but I would like this file :D. Rapidshare is asking for a premium account and Utorrent throttles my connection, I get really low download speeds using the torrents. I think my router ports are blocked because the connection is extremely slow.

Edit

I see I've bumped a thread :|

Sean could you upload this to Megaupload please? I know it takes a while uploading files which you've already downloaded but I would like this file :D. Rapidshare is asking for a premium account and Utorrent throttles my connection, I get really low download speeds using the torrents. I think my router ports are blocked because the connection is extremely slow.

Edit

I see I've bumped a thread :|

Just use torrents but limit the speed. It will download eventually and it will be worth it :)

i dont have graphics in my options it just has db, editor data, sounds, tactics but no graphics :S

Just create the folder yourself. It's fine :)

Just use torrents but limit the speed. It will download eventually and it will be worth it :)

Thank you, I decided to do this at 10:00 AM today on Bit torrent and I had downloaded it within 50 minutes on Virgin Media I had a constant 1.5M connection (My speed is 20MB but on a torrent 1.5M is very quick)

Thank you all for the seeding it wasn't a usual torrent download with 10k speeds with 1 seed so I'm happy about that, I'm on 384MB of uploading I guess I'll help out whenever I've got the PC running to help others download it quicker if it actually does help I don't really know what the uploading part does but my guess is it helps others.

Lastly how do I find the further updates to this 50 thousand player faces? Or isn't there one?

Wont wok for me. keeps saying corrupt file. help!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

just used Winzip and its worked fine. WinRAR didn't work for me though.

I had a quick browse and didn't see anything so here are the latest updates with a fair few of my cuts in there as well.

Massive thanks to all who contributed.

*Update 2.1 (23/11/09) Contains 2,215 images (104MB) FileFront
*Update 2.2 (20/12/09) Contains 2,776 images (135MB) Mediafire

Open update 2.1 and drag the contents of the folder into the megapack folder accepting any overwrite messages and then repeat the process with update 2.2.

Can anyone help me please i have followed all instructions and extracted the files to the correct places but only some of the player faces show up in game. The logo pack and my other graphics are working fine i dont understand why only some of the faces are showing up. I have played FM for years and have never had any trouble installing graphics before. I am using windows 7 if that helps. please help me

Thanks for this. I appreciate the work you guys put in to make this game even better.

This has some good work in it. But I believe the 2.5 gigs is really slowing my game down, it takes forever to boot up, and occasionally my game says it has run out of memory and I often get crash dumps.

Is there a smaller pack of these faces divided by leagues, if I could just get faces for England/France/Germany/Holland/Italy/Spain/Portugal/Brazil/Argentina I'd be very happy and it would cut down on the file size.

Can someone help me please, i downloaded the huge facepack and now when i try and play my game it just says processing its bin about 1 hour now.... does it normally take this long...?? i supose its revenge because it only took 6 hours to download! lol

Theres no dutch players (aissati, wijnaldum etc)

Any progress on an update? As once you have this pack its hard to accept any lower quality and i don't want to have other packs clashing with it

Thank you everyone for spending so much time making this pack, its great. Took me 1 hour 20 to download with utorrent. Am seeding it now so hopefully those with slow downloads will speed up abit.