have you edited your game in any way? with the editor or fmrte?

try redownlaoding/reinstalling the facepack

Would love to get this, but in South Africa we have bandwith limits. Mine is 1GB per month. So bleak. Would love some of the top overseas buys like Milevski, Jovetic, Mariga, Dzagoev etc. Bleak.

Having some trouble. Old laptop is being repaired so I had to install fm on a different one. In any case I downloaded this and it was showing them until I downloaded the file that fixes the competition names. Since then the pictures do now show, I have removed the fixes file etc and tried everything and the faces still do not show.

Never had any problems with this before and I have been looking to find the solution on here but I can't seem to so if anyone could help me it would be very much appreciated because I am just getting frustrated now.

Just downloading it now much to the annoyance of my brother, his FIFA game is lagging due to my download, this is something I've always wanted to do but never got round to, fair play to Sortitoutsi though, cracking job.

It's a HUGE file but is well worth it. Soooooo many faces (along with staff). Must've been a mammoth task but they did an excellent job.

Managed to get them showing now.

i have problems with Gilardino, Jovetic and Vucinic faces, i dont understand this problem.. All the others pics is on ! help me someone. thnks

Hi all

I'm Rowan (the guy that collates this pack over on sortitoutsi.net) Visit the Original thread HERE (there may be more stuff there than here)

When I gave permission for the pack to be posted here Sean assured me he'd keep it all updated....but looking at the thread it seems you guys have missed out on all the fantastic updates we've been producing.

The pack is now over 65,000 and we have some direct download links as well.

Download the Main Pack BEFORE the updates!
(Advise you use THIS software to handle the large download)

*Update 2.1 (23/11/09) Contains 2,215 images (104MB) Filefront / Mediafire
*Update 2.2 (20/12/09) Contains 2,776 images (135MB) Mediafire
*Update 2.3 (20/01/10) Contains 2,500 images (121MB) Mediafire / Filefront
*Update 2.4 (15/02/10) Contains 2,805 images (138MB) Mediafire / Filefront
*Update 2.5 (01/03/10) Contains 2,812 images (132MB) Filefront / Sendspace / Mediafire
*Update 2.6 (14/03/10) Contains 2,761 images (126MB) Sendspace / Mediafire

And For those of you that couldn't download the torrent:

FM10 Cut-Out Megapack
Compressed into x15 200MB parts using Free File Splitter Or maybe Split&Contact for Mac (untested)
This includes ALL updates up to 2.4 (16th Feb 2010)

Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7
Part8
Part9
Part10
Part11
Part12
Part13
Part14
Part15

I advise using a download manager to ensure there are no breaks/timeouts in downloading. Sendspace provide a wizard HERE.

Once all "chunks" have been downloaded follow the Joining process outlined on filsplitter.org

Also some things that will help with certain problems:
Also why not download the "Small Faces Megapack" for the tiny preview images you get in game HERE

If the Megapack Zip file becomes corrupted during download try THIS to fix the problem

Sometimes you need to Re-install the game to get the Megapack to work properly or you may need to Extract SI's original images. To do so follow this video Tutorial HERE

You may need to clear the cache as well (Benjamin I think this could be your problem):
Clear the fm cache with fm turned off.

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders.

XP:
My Computer
'Tools'
'Folder Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

VISTA and 7:
My Computer
'Organize'
'Folder and Search Options'.
The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Once this is done, follow the instructions below:

Windows XP:
1. Open “My Computer”
2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\
3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.
4. Go to the “Football Manager 2010” Folder.
5. Delete the 'cache' Folder found inside here.

Wndows Vista and 7:
1. Click “Start”
2. Click your username on the start Menu
3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”
4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder
5. Go to the “Football Manager 2010” Folder.
6. Delete the 'cache' Folder found inside here.

Last edited:
megapacklogo27.png

Contains 2,729 new or improved images. Thanks as ever to anybody who contributed
thup.png

Sendspace / Mediafire / Filefront

Hey Dudes i really need some help here!! I have dowloaded the megapack. I did't have a graphics folder so i created one unrard the facepack to the folder /graphics untickt the 'Use Skin Cache' and ticked 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm'...... i can see the photos im my graphics folder but it dont work in the game! Im playing fm 2010 1.3

Yes, these files are reliable, I uploaded them personally in most cases and over million people have the Megapack.

Nixa - have you followed the instructions correctly? I have a felling you may have created the graphics folder in your program files/si/fm10 rather than my docs/si/fm10...Also have you unzipped the file, and followed instructions of the updates correctly...? Please view the READ MEs file carefully.

Anyway.....

megapacklogo.png

Contains 2,719 new or improved images and the file size is 125MB. Thanks to everyone who contributed

Sendspace / Mediafire / Filefront

Last edited:
Did anybody else have problems with the mega facepack download?

I've downloaded the torrent and got the zip file here, I've read the README file etc ... but WinRAR doesnt work it comes up saying "Unexpected end of archive"

And when I try to use WinZIP it just freezes and nothing happens ... has this happened to anybody else?

Any ideas how I can solve this problem?

Appreciate any help

As far as I know there was a slight glitch with the torrent file that can be fixed using a Zip file fixer HERE

People have used this to fix the problem.