DorkSirjur

Reaction score
I created this after struggling with a 4231 with Wolves second season. You defend with 9 behind the ball and a lone Pressing Forward staying up, you win possession through numbers and then break with sheer pace and power. Its defensively incredibly solid, and attacking wise it can blitz opponents. You overload both defence and attack and the AI has great difficulty to break it down. I did a lot of wheeling and dealing in the summer, spent about 190m and made about 210m (Casemiro was transfer listed by Real).

There are no added PIs. You need players to suit the role, the three CBs are massively important as the left and right CBs will cover wide if needed. High octane MEZ players, plus preferably a pacey/strong striker.

Most opposition shots will be long shots due to you packing the box, and of course sometimes you'll blitz a side and not score (see the Napoli result). You'll create good chances, plus it has a corner attacking and defensive set-up in place.

I do training myself, but you can leave to Assistant if needed. All players trained in required roles. I don't use OIs either.

Tactic with full strength team:

View attachment 31573

View attachment 31564

View attachment 31563

View attachment 31562

Results since using it:

View attachment 31561

Matches:

View attachment 31571

View attachment 31570

View attachment 31569

View attachment 31568

View attachment 31567

View attachment 31566

THE TACTIC:

View attachment 31565

Last edited:
More results:

View attachment 31481

Went through an eight game period of Werner and Arp not scoring despite multiple chances (the classic FM striker just stopping doing their job), but its insanely solid at the back.

League table:

View attachment 31479

The lol Reading defeat:

View attachment 31478

And the Werner dry period, I'd have won more/by more if it wasn't for this ****:

View attachment 31477

Really enjoying it as an underdog. Efficient.

You did good with this one. Fun to use and results are solid.

using with blackburn in championship! best tactic ive used up to now the defensive side is awesome

started a save with villa first 9 games havent conceded a goal riduclous ill post ss when finsihed well done mate

This is really good and results amazing, would just like a few more attacking players (H)

The tactic is amazing defensively, and I win most games thanks to goals from set pieces. But from open play the striker simply will not score goals for me. It's very frustrating.

I created this after struggling with a 4231 with Wolves second season. You defend with 9 behind the ball and a lone Pressing Forward staying up, you win possession through numbers and then break with sheer pace and power. Its defensively incredibly solid, and attacking wise it can blitz opponents. You overload both defence and attack and the AI has great difficulty to break it down. I did a lot of wheeling and dealing in the summer, spent about 190m and made about 210m (Casemiro was transfer listed by Real).

There are no added PIs. You need players to suit the role, the three CBs are massively important as the left and right CBs will cover wide if needed. High octane MEZ players, plus preferably a pacey/strong striker.

Most opposition shots will be long shots due to you packing the box, and of course sometimes you'll blitz a side and not score (see the Napoli result). You'll create good chances, plus it has a corner attacking and defensive set-up in place.

I do training myself, but you can leave to Assistant if needed. All players trained in required roles. I don't use OIs either.

Tactic with full strength team:

View attachment 1184749

View attachment 1184760

View attachment 1184761

View attachment 1184762

Results since using it:

View attachment 1184764

Matches:

View attachment 1184752

View attachment 1184753

View attachment 1184754

View attachment 1184755

View attachment 1184756

View attachment 1184757

THE TACTIC:

View attachment 1184758

Are you playing 19.1.1 or 19.1.2?

The tactic is amazing defensively, and I win most games thanks to goals from set pieces. But from open play the striker simply will not score goals for me. It's very frustrating.

I had Werner score 38 in 41 for me. I guess it depends on the striker and the team you have around them. My MCs all got 10+ too