Really don’t get this tactic, absolutely smash pre season do really well and play amazing football, then get to the season and turn to absolute ****, what the ****?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to give it some games to get it working.

Really don’t get this tactic, absolutely smash pre season do really well and play amazing football, then get to the season and turn to absolute ****, what the ****?

How are things going? Just won the Champions league with Benfica, no signings.

Can't believe this does not have more attention!!

How are things going? Just won the Champions league with Benfica, no signings.

Can't believe this does not have more attention!!

I started with Wolves actually and we did so well in pre season that I was actually really confident ahead of the season, then we got there. Lost 5 out of first 6 matches, played terribly hardy created any chances, this after we beat Bayer Leverkusen 6-0 in pre season! I just don’t get it

I have done a small tweek and Its just amazing!

Won the 2.divisjon in Noway (7 games before the league ended) with a team that was expected relegation. No transfers.

Now im leading 1. divisjon and have really bad players!

I play a 2-4-2-2 formation. High scoring!

Changed Complete ving backs to ving back attack
2 ball winning def mid-support.
And 2 ball playing defenders - Cover.

Belive me, my players are really bad, compared to the opponments. The results are just amazing.

Try IT!

View attachment 1185867View attachment 1185868

I´m playing with your tweek and the results are great so far, i started a new game, because the other i was allways restarting to try different tactics with the same opponent. With your tweek and before i restart a new season i played against Leipzig away and won 3-6, won 4-0 braga at home and 1-4 away against Guimarães. I allways had defeats against the same opponent. I will give feedback when i reach the January.

I´m playing with your tweek and the results are great so far, i started a new game, because the other i was allways restarting to try different tactics with the same opponent. With your tweek and before i restart a new season i played against Leipzig away and won 3-6, won 4-0 braga at home and 1-4 away against Guimarães. I allways had defeats against the same opponent. I will give feedback when i reach the January.

Which team do you play with?

Can you put a SS of your results, squad and tactic?

Cheers for keeping this alive, @apvmoreira

I'm done playing 19 as I absolutely hate the match engine

Harry did you stumble upon that magnetic goalie or the legendary run ball into own net own goal? xD

i ahve see na few hillariously terribad match engine stuff in games, but dont let it break you!

2 draws and a loss in my first 3 games. in March so Probably not the best time to try a new tactic. will wait until the end of the season to let the team get used to it before I try it again.

From my mini test i think the original is still the best. 5 games was 1 win 3 draws 1 loss with newer version then reloaded and played the same 5 matches with the original and it was 3 wins 2 draws. 1 striker version.