What stats are essential for strikers?

You mentioned pacey / strong does that mean a combination of both or either? and what stats are good?

wich version mate
I used original as a baseline on very attacking, then switched to positive to close out a game, or switch to 2 strikers to chase a game late on

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

You mentioned pacey / strong does that mean a combination of both or either? and what stats are good?

Pace + technique if you want more creative MCs, but the lower stamina will mean more rotation. Strong + physical if you want brute force and less rotation.

The worst hit for stamina/fitness is the CWBs due to them bombing up and down constantly. Always have at least two, maybe three for that position.

My squad is mainly 2 GKs, 6 CBs, 5 CWBs, 6 MCs (2 of those DMs with one other who can play there if needed) and 4 SCs with 2/3 youth in there.

Last edited:
I have done a small tweek and Its just amazing!

Won the 2.divisjon in Noway (7 games before the league ended) with a team that was expected relegation. No transfers.

Now im leading 1. divisjon and have really bad players!

I play a 2-4-2-2 formation. High scoring!

Changed Complete ving backs to ving back attack
2 ball winning def mid-support.
And 2 ball playing defenders - Cover.

Belive me, my players are really bad, compared to the opponments. The results are just amazing.

Try IT!

View attachment 1185867View attachment 1185868

applied the tweaks you said and its been going great. i am in 2035 with dortmund. started using it for the red highlighted games

View attachment 30415

Atalanta would be a very nice team to try for you. I was able to make them champions of Serie A with a 5-3-2 that relied so much to crossing wingbacks and setpieces until I sold Alejandro Gomez to China and then I had to change to a direct 5-3-2 with two attacking strikers (cf-a t-a) and wingbacks with drible less and pass more directly. Since you also have a two attacking striker duo, I'd say you will do well with Atalanta. The 11 I'd suggest would be Berisha-Mancini,Masiello,Palomino-Hateboer,De Roon(dlp),Gosens-Freuler,Pasalic-Zapata(Gomez),Barrow. I'm just not sure whether you should use Zapata or Gomez. Btw I got eliminated by Marseille at the 1st knockout stage after the group stage in the Europa League even though I got to be the champions in the league.

Mid way through the first season with Sutton United. Currently on a 18 match unbeaten run and into the 3rd round of the FA Cup knocking out two League 2 teams on the way! Not bad considering they're only semi pro and spend more time in the pub than training ;)

View attachment 30374View attachment 30373View attachment 30372

Only the bottom 8 transfers were signed by me..
View attachment 30371

If you wanna see anything else just let me know.

Good job with Sutton save, have you been using the one striker formation or the two striker?

Mid way through the first season with Sutton United. Currently on a 18 match unbeaten run and into the 3rd round of the FA Cup knocking out two League 2 teams on the way! Not bad considering they're only semi pro and spend more time in the pub than training ;)

View attachment 1186092View attachment 1186093View attachment 1186094

Only the bottom 8 transfers were signed by me..
View attachment 1186095

If you wanna see anything else just let me know.

Which tactic are you using?

Normally start with the 2 striker then change to 1 striker after 60/70 min if im winning comfortably. If I'm playing a stronger side like in the cups i'll start with 1 striker and change to 2 if im chasing a goal.

Love it

Honestly, I first tried your tactics just because there were sort of weird, but dude... your tactics are awesome and I would even say, much underrated at the moment.

I might have been lucky so far, sure. But compared to some of the "best tactics" out there I tried (Knap's, TFF, FUSS, FMKorea's), your set of 2 has actually been the best for me so far, thank you for that.

I think there is sort of a paradox though, in that none of your tactics might be superior by itself to KNAP BEOWULF 4231 or TFF14 for instance. I bet you will probably be behind on the coming Mister L ranking of this year with just one of them.
BUT, the combo [1 striker for tough games / 2 strikers for easy games] has been wonderful for me so far. Didn't even have to use my third/SUS (Shut up Shop) tactic yet..

FYI, I only play with Arsenal to test tactics first. I will eventually let you know if I feel the same after a couple of seasons with Arsenal and post some results. Then the real test for me will be to try it with more "journey-man" sort of saves, with Marseille and Auxerre.

Even if it happens that I have been lucky (/ unlucky with other tactics), the big bonus for me is that I love watching my players with your tactics... at the point where I had to register to the forum and write my first post ever about FM ;)

Good work man ! Thank you so much for sharing it !

Quick update.

Won the league, Broke a few records, won the FA Trophy and that was after losing 2 of my best players in Jan.
Finished top scorers in the league and had the 3rd best defence (which was the weakest part of my squad)

Turning professional now so in theory should perform even better with more training and being a massive underdog

Cheers for the feedback! Glad you're all enjoying using it and its being successful, I made the tactic when semi-drunk one night wondering if it'd work :D

Idk, sometimes tactic is superb, sometimes is awful for me.
Just lost cup game versus lower division's team, what's wrong..

UPD. Sorry, take my words back. After that game i read your first post and saw words about players. After this i have 6 wins out of 7.
1 lose from Marseille in UEL, but my team is really weak (14th place out of 16 - media prediction).

I will upload full results when my season ends

Last edited:
Idk, sometimes tactic is superb, sometimes is awful for me.
Just lost cup game versus lower division's team, what's wrong..

UPD. Sorry, take my words back. After that game i read your first post and saw words about players. After this i have 6 wins out of 7.
1 lose from Marseille in UEL, but my team is really weak (14th place out of 16 - media prediction).

I will upload full results when my season ends

Looking forward to seeing the results!

So, i'm ready to do a short review of this tactic.

Club - Baltika Kaliningrad (Russia) - Russian Premier League (2 season in this league)
Predicted position - 14th
Current position - 1th

Currently we are first team by scored goals and 6th team by conceeded goals.
Half of my squad are loaned players cuz we hadn't money, so i will try to buy players only now.
My 2 of 3 strikers (Pogrebnyak and Verulidze are lower division's players, second one is my regen.

We relegated from UEL cuz Wolfsburg and Marseille are high class teams in compare with us.
Btw, once in 3 matches my player get red card, is it okay, maybe i can somehow try this problem?
View attachment 30198 View attachment 30197 View attachment 30196 View attachment 30195

So, i'm ready to do a short review of this tactic.

Club - Baltika Kaliningrad (Russia) - Russian Premier League (2 season in this league)
Predicted position - 14th
Current position - 1th

Currently we are first team by scored goals and 6th team by conceeded goals.
Half of my squad are loaned players cuz we hadn't money, so i will try to buy players only now.
My 2 of 3 strikers (Pogrebnyak and Verulidze are lower division's players, second one is my regen.

We relegated from UEL cuz Wolfsburg and Marseille are high class teams in compare with us.
Btw, once in 3 matches my player get red card, is it okay, maybe i can somehow try this problem?
View attachment 1186284 View attachment 1186285 View attachment 1186286 View attachment 1186287

Nice results man! Clearly the much larger teams blitzed you in the EL, but some very impressive league results there, particularly against Zenit and the Moscow clubs. Cheers for the feedback!