View attachment 30814

Im tough to beat but alot of goals are coming from corners for me. I'd also point out i havent made any signings apart from loaning drinkwater and im playing some players out of position, had some success using costa as a backup left and right wb. Vinagre has been amazing for me.

View attachment 1185560

Im tough to beat but alot of goals are coming from corners for me. I'd also point out i havent made any signings apart from loaning drinkwater and im playing some players out of position, had some success using costa as a backup left and right wb. Vinagre has been amazing for me.

I found Jimenez very poor for me, along with Bonatini. The first season is a bit of a struggle with Wolves in that formation, I finished 4th iirc.

I came on to say I've been having much better results by moving the AP up to a second PF, and I see it's now been posted as a tactic. I'm keen to see how others get on with that version.

I came on to say I've been having much better results by moving the AP up to a second PF, and I see it's now been posted as a tactic. I'm keen to see how others get on with that version.

Yeah it definitely works a lot better. I start with two strikers now then when I'm 2/3-0 up I switch back to the one striker to see a match out.

you done a great job with this tactic, won all of my first 15 games with Blackburn Rovers using the 1 striker version, going to switch to 2 striker now and see how that goes because my only criticism was i could not get goals out of any of my strikers, midfielders are all scoring goals though, good work!

you done a great job with this tactic, won all of my first 15 games with Blackburn Rovers using the 1 striker version, going to switch to 2 striker now and see how that goes because my only criticism was i could not get goals out of any of my strikers, midfielders are all scoring goals though, good work!

These are my strikers since moving to the two striker tactic. Seems to get way more goals:

View attachment 30743

View attachment 30742

And results since switching to it:

View attachment 30741

The 0-1 to West Ham was my one striker version, then I switched.

I finish first season with Fulham with stormcaller 14 on 7. place. Now I start a new save again wirh Fulham with this tactic to see witch is beter but I think this is beter in defence.Only player who brought in both save is Sandro Tonali. Sorry for my English and see you with result when I finish the season ;)

If is not a problem to tell me how to take a screenshot and witxh site to use to post picture here, thanks

Do you actually play very attacking the whole game with the 2 striker version?

Gogga tweek

I have done a small tweek and Its just amazing!

Won the 2.divisjon in Noway (7 games before the league ended) with a team that was expected relegation. No transfers.

Now im leading 1. divisjon and have really bad players!

I play a 2-4-2-2 formation. High scoring!

Changed Complete ving backs to ving back attack
2 ball winning def mid-support.
And 2 ball playing defenders - Cover.

Belive me, my players are really bad, compared to the opponments. The results are just amazing.

Try IT!

View attachment 30566View attachment 30565

Last edited:
Don't know how this tactic isn't getting more recognition! Used this for half a season with Leeds, took me from 10th to top of championship, can't wait to try in the premiership! Great tactic

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Don't know how this tactic isn't getting more recognition! Used this for half a season with Leeds, took me from 10th to top of championship, can't wait to try in the premiership! Great tactic

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

wich version mate

What do you mean by high octane players?

What do you mean by high octane players?